Wagies, why don't you give in and become cute NEETs?

wagies, why don't you give in and become cute NEETs?

Attached: 1528731466113.jpg (436x395, 26K)

Do cute NEET(the hikikomori type) girls exist and where do I found one?

Attached: 1491550944922.jpg (626x885, 307K)

nio
anime lied
literally cring
whhy live

Because I need money to live and I don't have any sort of disability that would prevent me from working.

Attached: 1562377223579.png (379x372, 64K)

I aim to be something better.

The FIRE rises.

Because I need money, also work gives me something to do. NEETs are leeches and I'm far too prideful to stoop to their level.

>i'm far too prideful to stoop to their level
if you are a retailcuck you are far worse. there is nothing prideful abour working. Indians don't go out until sunset because the lower class works in the daylight.

they really brainwashed this one.

I'm not in retail, I'm an electrician making 77k a year, living comfortably currently. The job pays well, gives me a way to exercise so I'm fit, and I go on jobs with my buddies. I prefer that to complete social isolation and a Hikikomorri lifestyle. If I'm working at least I'm contributing, I personally think there is nothing lower than NEET losers that insult people for working. They pay your fucking welfare and you call them cucks and make fun of them? I think that's so low and retarded.

I was a neet for 6 years the shame never goes away sometimes you ignore it but its always there I had forgotten what it felt like to be proud of who I was to have hope for the future and to get closer to my dream life please don't be a neet you wanted to do or be something as a kid that is a place to start

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 518K)

>needs work to justify his existence
>pays for NEETs and acts surprised when they laugh at him for it (and theres nothing he can actually do about it)
the perfect work animal.

Attached: lickcuck.png (1140x599, 602K)

good goyim neet bad slave good

Do you enjoy doing nothing all day? Your monotonous, bland existence is just wake up, browse Jow Forums, play vidya, jerk off, sleep and repeat. Is it fun?

No, stick to 2D. Even if they did exist they wouldn't be open to suddenly upping and dating some stranger likely many miles away.

>retiring early
>not earning mr noseberg any more money
>good goy
teehee

that's way better than going and doing the same shit at a job all day
you can do anything you want at home

except get a girlfriend

oh yeah a normalfag whore so cool
garbage

Reminder, you will never have
>a career
>a girlfriend
>a home
>a life
People like you kinda boost my ego knowing I'll be infinitely more successful than ever will be in your entire life. Over 70k a year baby.

When mommy and daddy bucks goes away, then what will you do?

Because I have money to buy pretty much anything I want now, and only work part-time for a local company of actually really nice people.

Because I figure that at some point either my parents will die (guaranteed) or my NEETbux will run out (likely). In either case, there's a good change that I'd be forced to give up my comfy NEET lifestyle for a shitty, bottom of the barrel job that I would need to work for the rest of my life, because I never got decent experience earlier on.

It was actually watching this happen to my 46-year-old neighbor that snapped me out of my 3 years of NEETdom and encouraged me to do something, anything with my life.

Why is the standard salary larp for wagies always atleast 70k a year and up?
Also electricians are the laughing stock of the trades, you dont exercise for shit on the job, in fact you dog fuck all day and get paid for it, fucking nerds

>live in bay area
>home value shoots up to 1.5-2mil
>parents sell home and buy a bunch of homes in texas
>live off rent money
>can just pretty much pursue whatever work I want as long as it's something
Not having to worry about money really helps in keeping life comfy, NEET or not

because at the end of the week I have $500 after tax and expenses.

why would i do that. i need money to buy expensive clothes and shoes, user.

Government buck's are even better then mommy's goodboy buck's can't wait

Attached: ded-ulybaetsya-foto.jpg (2065x1735, 318K)

I like my job. Look forward to going to work most days and make good money. Why would I sit on my ass getting poor? I'll have earned retirement. I've paid over $18k in income tax so far this year already.

I've been thinking about it. the feeling of waking up in the late afternoon and refreshed on the second day of a 2 day weekend is like nothing else. fuck I just wanna be comfy, I wanna be stress free and feel like that all the time.

Attached: xctg9ek49r321.jpg (2048x1536, 923K)

I just quit my job but I don't know how I will support myself I am worried I am a burden on my family

Attached: 20190824_023908.jpg (4160x3120, 1.83M)

iktf fellow slave

kek braindead npc proud of being a part of this shitty society