Just bought pic related, cant wait till it gets here...

Just bought pic related, cant wait till it gets here. Im gonna no fap until it arrives and then have an amazing nut when I finally fuck it with my sensitive cock. Jealous, faggots?

Attached: 41HOvMNMKrL._AC_SY400_.jpg (427x400, 19K)

No because having an already warm, already lubed up pussy to massage your cock is a lot better. Not that I would know

it will feel good once or twice, then you will have an out of body experience where you think,'man how pathetic am i. im fucking a piece of plastic.' at that point you will rationalize and try to make that thought go away but in the end you will still be a loser.,

>he got a roastie
HAHAHAHA

Should have bought a puni instead

Attached: 1559140154632.jpg (595x1852, 353K)

>ywn have a fake ass to stick your dick in
how do I cope?

Just buy one. They aren't expensive

The panel from the "Sexy Losers" comic where the necrophile is talking to the girl who works in the funeral home and mentions how his las girlfriend was eaten by wild dogs, but luckily he saved the parts that count; as he holds up a small paper bag.

Her reply is "Please tell me you can't have sex with what is in the bag".

absolutely based and cunnypilled sir

Fleshlight orgasm or prostate orgasm?

No, ive already come to terms with the fact im a loser who will die alone, thats why I bought this in the first place. I literally need to fuck a pussy before I lose my mind and this is as close as I can get.
Fuck now I wish I got a puni instead

You need more training to get to super saiyan level 3

Attached: IMG_2615.jpg (480x720, 146K)

You should get the puni as well. Mix it up :)
Hopefully you get some good things going your way too, bro.

Just go book a flight and fuck a whore you retard.

Jealous? I have actually a girlfriend who I fuck daily and not some plastic toy like some virgin loser lmfao, keep coping incels.

Attached: download (1).png (577x364, 281K)

I've had one, actually tell for awhile now and don't feel an ounce of shame. I just don't want to jack off with my gross, callused hand anymore. It literally hurts. And considering my sex drive I'd rather just use a silicon sleeve to take care of the job quicker, cleaner, and better.

I did the nofap thing when waiting on my fleshlight and my balls were seized by excruciating pain when I came in it

That'd almost make sense if he were buying a thousand dollar sex doll but it's a silicon you. Why would you spend an exponentially greater amount of money and time just to bust a nut. What is it with the propensity of some men to put so much effort into what can be achieved with a simple plastic hole?

>I just don't want to jack off with my gross, callused hand anymore
The most based reason right there. We all deserve better than our hands.

Damn, they were 31$ on ebay today. I missed out. Have fun user!

>so much effort
A trip to Asterdam is like 1200 bucks from the US and then a hotel and money for whores and food is like another thousand. Thats like two weeks pay for someone who isnt a nigger. Its not like some renob fucking a silicon butt has any other financial obligations. Might as well fuck a real girl before he dies or his cock stops working.

Maybe once I fuck this one into a piece of broken silicone
Why the fuck spend all that money to fuck a whore who doesnt even want to be there (which makes it unsexual and i cant get into it) when i can do basically the same thing for 50 bucks and actually enjoy myself while fucking it?
>keep coping
I know this is bait but what the fuck do you think im doing by buying this? Its a cope
Shit I hope that doesnt happen

Fleshlight. Especially if you wrap some bedsheets around it and fuck it like an actual person. 9/10
Prostate is overrated and gay.

Nice OP. I brought a recent hole myself, pic related. I've been wanting to get another hip for a while now. I've got about twenty-ish or so holes I've collected in the last year or so. I had a list of holes I gathered but the archive is down.

Attached: 81mqmmGaHIL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 412K)

Holy fuck are you retarded? 1200 dollars is not a reasonable price to pay for a nut. Much better to just buy a piece of plastic or even a sex doll flat out.

user also said another 1000 for food, hotel and the girl herself. 2200 for one nut, yeah fuck that

4+ weeks of work/managing to get a long enough vacation just to put your dick in a hole for 5 minutes is a shit ton more effort than just buying some plastic for the price of a days work and getting unlimited sex, and definitely not worth it

>Ew! What the FUCK user?
>what's wrong with your dick?!
>w-where is your foreskin..?
>why do you have that grotesque scar on your penis??
>what happened to you?
>I've never seen something like that in my life
>*gingerly touches your penis*
>*immediately recoils*
>oh my GOD your dickhead is like leather
>user, look, I'm sorry about your chemical accident or whatever the hell happened to your dick but I cant do this.
>that thing looks painful!
>...sorry...

I'll avoid that experience, thanks.

My flesh light feels nice but it is literally too intense when I cum, I have to stop thrusting because of how sensitive my dick gets

I was thinking of getting one of these because they're the cheapest pair of toy tits I can find to play with that get decent reviews. I don't even care about the fleshlight part, maybe I'll use it but I'll have to ignore it when I'm playing with the tits. I just don't want the hassle of cleaning it out and shit, I don't even use lube when I fap.

Attached: 51j99ECpYFL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 21K)

Thats what cumming in a pussy feels like but 10x better. Had a girl start throwing it back against me after I had to stop thrusting during my orgasm and holy fuck it was undescribable pleasure, i almost passed out

I wouldnt even use the pussy hole, id just tit fuck it every night. Gotta get one of these next, whered u find it user?

Why are all the cool fuck toys always impossible to find?

Attached: 1512699728418.jpg (1702x1280, 345K)

it's by "fondlove" you can find it on amazon

Oh shit, I've wanted to try out one of those dollhos for ages but have no idea how they work. I looked up the doll parts I think are meant to go with it and they're ridiculously expensive. Do you know if they fall apart after one use?

God bless, good looking out user

Not OP, but I got pic related, and a few other models as well. It feels really good though, a pain in the arse to clean since it's big. My personal favourite is just your regular hand held onahole though, got it from eBay, originally had a pocket for an egg vibrator but being on the bigger side of things kinda ripped through that, it ended up feeling better though after that damage.
Also have another one where its basically one, but way less roast, Its a good fap when doing pushups desu.

Attached: kaitai_shinsho_premium_soft_moe_body_onahole_1_.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Make sure you get a water based lube, and use a good amount, first few times using an onahole i didn't use enough and got friction burns on muh dick

Holy fuck, pic related looks amazing, next best thing besides a full blown real sex doll. How much was it and where did you get it?