What's the shittiest city you've ever been in for a long amount of time? For me it's San Antonio, Texas

What's the shittiest city you've ever been in for a long amount of time? For me it's San Antonio, Texas.

Attached: 20910-san-antonio-locator-map.jpg (728x425, 118K)

Born, raised and still currently live in the Bronx, I want to die.

St. Louis. It's a complete and utter shithole.

St. Louis, Missouri sucks ass.

What makes them so bad? For San Antonio it's the complete nothingness and vapidity. Also it's so fucking hot and everything looks yellow when there's not a fuckton of clouds.

NYC(Outside of Manhattan)
Las Vegas(Outside Paradise and Enterprise)
Salt Lake City(AKA Little Mexico and Little Somalia.)

>The Bronx, NY (yes I know it's not a town), and Philadelphia, PA

Los Angeles.
Literally a third world country down there. Homeless niggers openly shitting in streets (seriously, you'd have to constantly look down at the sidewalk lest you step in human shit), wanna-be gangbangers walking around trying to start shit, whores and fags using daddy's credit card thinking their shit doesn't stink.
I had to commute to that shithole for work awhile back. Luckily I moved back to Nevada where that bullshit only happens in Reno and Vegas.

Attached: disgust.jpg (235x286, 15K)

Me too, I hope they nuke this crime-infested Hellhole to the ground.

The Bronx is shit because nearly everyone lives in poverty and there's just so many goddamn minorities. I can say that because I'm a minority.

Brantford, Ontario. Lived there for 4 months as part of an internship, and took every opportunity I could to go home. Brantford permanently dispelled any notion in my mind that whites were superior to any other race, because I was constantly surrounded by poor white trash strung out on oxycontin, beating each other, impregnating and being impregnated for the purpose of collecting government "baby bonus", and sitting around collecting welfare.

Most depressing place I've probably ever lived is Timmins, Ontario. Not necessarily shitty (aside from the drunken natives), just really isolated, boring and depressing. I had never really contemplated suicide before moving to Timmins for 16 months.

Nampa, ID.

It's all Juggalos, cultish mormons, tweakers and pathetic sociopathic fuccbois who obsessively copy trends/mannerisms from Boiseans and 'hip' kids from social media that they wish they can be out of jealousy/having vapid lives - and pretending that they are celebrities/hot shit (but never make it out of the 2C, or wind up moving into bigger towns only to wind up being shat on for being pathetic hosers)

Tucson, AZ.
Been here for 20+ years and any attempt to escape have been unsuccessful.

San Antonio is based wtf are you on about

Prince George, British Columbia. There's nothing here but smelly retarded Indians, skid teenagers and boomers

For me it's springfield MA

Odessa, Texas. The whole state is a giant shithole actually.

Horicon, Wisconsin
Everyone is white trash and it's pure shit. Small town too. Not even it's bank by the same name is in the fucking town

>literal shit on the streets
>drug addicts
>soulless and catered to tourists
>price of living is fucking insane
>hypocrites making millions a year but support bernie
San Francisco was a shithole.

I would also say St. Louis, but I was only there for three days for work. That was three days too long.

Is Reno that bad ? I keep reading how its got a bit of everything . I live ina small California shit hole and want a change.

>Is Reno that bad ?
While not AS bad as LA, it's still pretty shitty. Beyond the main strip and hotels it's like any other run down city. Except a shit ton of Californians moved there and made it worse.

t. angry white/nigger
San Antonio is like the one city that's not an empty desert town in Texas

Baltimore-Washington Metro. This whole area is nothing but soulless cancer sprawl and its filled to the brim with; white trash, niggers, indians, spics, you fucking name it.

Attached: 1563524885740.png (800x900, 523K)

The Bronx isn't a city you retard.