Hey, hellooooo, hi, hi, say something about your day and I'll respond!! (probably)

hey, hellooooo, hi, hi, say something about your day and I'll respond!! (probably)
going to reply a little slow at first but I'll do my best

Attached: image.jpg (541x747, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=14wugo_T6enyWRJABovlHaeaWbR0alnnL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey user! My day has been alright. Got to chill with my friends, and play games n shit so it was nice, and how about you user? How are you? Why not tell us alil bit about yourself?

Attached: 1552256602608.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>Hey user!
Heyo
>My day has been alright. Got to chill with my friends, and play games n shit so it was nice,
fun fun fun, what games did you play? I'll as you had a good day, that makes me happy
>and how about you user? How are you?
I'm doing okay, I cleaned a lot today and I'm very sleepy
>Why not tell us alil bit about yourself?
um I think I've talked about myself a lot in these threads and I don't really know what else to say.. if you wanna know something specific I'll try to answer that though

We mostly just played For Honor desu, and awe thank you :).
Glad to hear you're doin okay, and if you're sleepy why not get some rest instead of making a thread?
And damn I dont think I've ever seen your threads before.

Attached: Bloom.jpg (600x525, 61K)

Hello there, how's it going OP? Today I went for a walk, practiced some guitar, played some vidya, all in all a good day.

Oh bloomer thread! Well my dad, I can't think of the adjectives to describe it mom and dad, both of them, Sincerely and without involving the issue of conception, they are the best thing that happened to me in my life, nothing like my home. What u wanna know, concretely, about my dad?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Aye bloomer thread lets go!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u7.jpg (800x698, 45K)

I just realized that I read dad instead of day, sorry. Well my day... lurk on some forums, eat and the rest spend on the pc doing random IT stuff.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 6K)

>We mostly just played For Honor desu, and awe thank you :).
that game is really fun but I'm not very good at it..did you win a lot?
>Glad to hear you're doin okay, and if you're sleepy why not get some rest instead of making a thread?
I promised a friend I would make a thread today also I don't wanna sleep yet
>And damn I dont think I've ever seen your threads before.
I usually make them late at night, I made this one a few hours early
hey hey user, what vidya did you play? and how did the guitar practice go?
I'm not sure if this a bloomer thread, I don't really know what that means honestly. but you can tell me anything about your dad if ya want, or you could vent or something idk. just talk about whatever you want friend
aye yuh
what kind of IT stuff? and did you have fun?

sorry for slow reply pls don't be mad hhh

>that game is really fun but I'm not very good at it.did you win a lot?
I'd say we did alright, had our victories and our defeats, and ooo what do you play it on if you dont mind me asking?
>I promised a friend I would make a thread today also I don't wanna sleep yet
Awe that's awfully kind of you, just don't forget to take care of yourself and get some rest

Attached: 1557106071037.png (225x225, 6K)

sitting in bus to school tired as fuck

>I'd say we did alright, had our victories and our defeats,
user..does that mean you lost? I'm kidding
>and ooo what do you play it on if you dont mind me asking?
I haven't played in awhile but I own it on ps4 and PC I think
>Awe that's awfully kind of you, just don't forget to take care of yourself and get some rest
don't worry, I'm taking very good care of myself right now. what about you? did you drink water today and get a good amount of rest yesterday night?
what time is it for you user? try to wake yourself up and have a good day at school

what kind of IT stuff?
I've been reading about sockets programming on C, making sily programs and other specific things about Linux config, now im going to sleep and u user?

>I haven't played in awhile but I own it on ps4 and PC I think
I take it you play it on PS4 more often than PC then? And when did play who did you play as? I main Vortiger
>don't worry, I'm taking very good care of myself right now. what about you? did you drink water today and get a good amount of rest yesterday night?
Glad to hear you're takin care of yourself, and I'm doing alright. I drank water today, and slept in last night, all though I do have to hit up the gym in the morning so I should probably rest up soon.

its 7:21 am here still on bus didn't get sleep

I forget to ">" xD
Btw, where are u from op? :D

that spuds really cool, is it difficult? also I hope you have comfy dreams tonight. I am okay, I was productive today so I'm happy, I'll probably go to sleep in a few hours after I talk to some friends. I'm from east coast in the US, sorry I don't want to be more specific hh
>I take it you play it on PS4 more often than PC then?
yes mostly, but that was because I could easily play with my brother on there. I'm trying to start using my PC more now that I don't play games with him.
>And when did play who did you play as? I main Vortiger
ok I know I'm dumb so please don't be mad, I don't really remember their names honestly I didn't play it that much but I liked the samurai who can like deflect and dodge or whatever and there was another one with two small blades I think. sorry I know that's vague I'll try to remember their names
>Glad to hear you're takin care of yourself, and I'm doing alright. I drank water today, and slept in last night, all though I do have to hit up the gym in the morning so I should probably rest up soon.
get your rest user, I'm proud of you for taking care of yourself and going to the gym, should start going soon too.
try to sleep on the bus user, maybe drink some coffee or something? idk what usually wakes you up

hellooo cronaposter, its bless, mmm i forgot most of what i was going to say i think i said it all in the prev time we met but things are going smoothly and i hope things dont deteriorate soon, not too worried, whats my bf likeeeeee, well hes sweet and cute and we get along and love each other a lot, but anyway how r u, are you thinking of getting a discord still

that SOUNDS really cool*
see? we all make mistakes user

update still on bus 5-7mins to go coffee only available in the breaks between classes (i have IT classes heard you were talking about IT)

I think you played as Shinobi most likely, and too lazy to write out the rest of the usual stuff, but ima head to bed like you told me too.
Take care of yourself, thanks for the positive vibes! have a good one and goodnight

>hellooo cronaposter, its bless,
hello blessss how are you?
>mmm i forgot most of what i was going to say i think i said it all in the prev time we met
that's okay, it happens to me all the time
>but things are going smoothly and i hope things dont deteriorate soon, not too worried,
just do your best and I'm sure everything will be okay, what did you do today?
>whats my bf likeeeeee, well hes sweet and cute and we get along and love each other a lot,
I'm so happy for youuuu do you think you'll be together for a long time?
>but anyway how r u, are you thinking of getting a discord still
I'm okay, just a little sleepy. yes I think I should eventually make one, I'm just worried about getting overwhelmed and letting people down.

>I'm from east coast in the US, sorry I don't want to be more specific hh
Dont worry, I was just wondering the country.
>east coast US
That's nice, I like humid climates. About me... Im from Argentina.

do you like the classes? an can you get a coffee before class starts? I hope everything goes ok for you user
yes! I think you're right
also goodnight user, thanks for talking to me. I hope you have great dreams and a good day tomorrow

i do hope well be together for a long time, im not sleepy though i should be asleep, hope u rest well and also i see

almost arrived i love programming and the classes are only really fun if we programm and do stuff other than learning

it's pretty cozy here, the last few days have been very chilly which is nice. what's it like in Argentina?
oh are you going to bed now? I'm sorry I was a little late, I tried to hurry. goodnight sleep well and have good dreams, see you soon bless.
sounds pretty comfy, I hope you can program a lot today

i think about her more than i'm willing to admit.

in a place that welcomes nobody, being curled around eachother in bed, running my fingers through long blonde hair. in a world just a little different where i had the strength to say that something was wrong, that i could keep being kind, that i needed her help. i wonder what that world is like. but the screams in my head remind me that it wasn't the world i was given.

she's so lovely. i wonder if she knows that.

I'm sorry user, are you okay? would you like to talk about it?

I saw Blinded By The Light today, the Pakistani Coming-Of-Age Bruce Springsteen film.

I actually didn't mind it. I'm a big believer in the power of music (as corny as that is) so it's nice to see that visualized. Lot of race-relations stuff too, a little preachy but I thought it was fun. The lead love interest was cute, and that whole subplot reminded me of me and my gf, which was nice.

It would have been nice, though, to not have EVERY FUCKING OTHER LINE be like "Bruce always said..." or some bullshit like that. Also, sometimes the corniness gets too much, and I swear up and down that the white best friend character is supposed to be a woman were it not for his voice. Seriously, the hair, the eyes, the fuckin' skin looks too soft to be a dude.

OPs like you are a treasure around here, most robots just need someone to talk to.

I'm having a bit of a crisis, I really want to be someone I'm not yet, I need to make some significant changes im not sure im even able to make. I wish I just had a little more willpower.

first day of new year
we won't do much

Came into work early tonight and got certified to operate new machinery. Only took an hour, and once I get more practice, I'll be great at it

update classes are cancelled
stocking up coffee and back in the bus for another hour fml

I am so bored. I'm trapped in the doldrums. I am vaguely discontented over the new job I start in less than a week and sometimes I just want to hide under my covers like a child.

Attached: 1558326314573s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

>what's it like in Argentina?
I live in a sort of valley, far from the sea and relatively high above the, so there is a big thermical amplitude, now is winter, this morning I think It's gonna be rounding 3 Celsius degrees. I'll go to sleep now, nice to talk to you, I hope to continue tomorrow if the thread doesn't archived, goodbye

sounds like a fun time, what would you rate it overall?
>I'm having a bit of a crisis, I really want to be someone I'm not yet, I need to make some significant changes im not sure im even able to make. I wish I just had a little more willpower.
I want to do the same, it's taken a very long time but I have improved a bit and I'm happier with who I am now than I was a year ago. it helps a lot if you have a close friend to encourage you or if you make progress threads on here to remind other people that you're working hard, it gave me motivation because I knew I would have to tell all of these anons if I failed and I really didn't wanna let them down. I believe in you and I know if you work hard you can get where you wanna be
sorry :(
that's exciting, do you like it more than whatever you were doing before?

oh oops, is that a good thing?
I'm sorry, I think everyone feels like that sometimes, you just need to push through it and work hard user. remember to take care of yourself though, eat good food, drink water, take breaks when you need them. and don't be afraid to ask for help.
goodnight user, I look forward to hearing more about you and your life.

hi op :) i slept all day today then woke up n made dinner played video games n talked to a couple friends... same as it ever was. u r a gift and u make everyones day a little brighter

Attached: 4A3BF715-219E-402E-B387-A4A2823EFAAA.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

drove an hour by bus and now back because school says fuck you

>hi op :)
hi friend!!
>slept all day today then woke up n made dinner played video games n talked to a couple friends... same as it ever was.
sounds really comfy desu, what did you make for dinner? and what games did you play? I hope you had fun talking to your friends
>u r a gift and u make everyones day a little brighter
this warms my heart user, thank you so much, I love you. I hope you know that you're a gift too and you make life so good hhh
go to sleep user, you need rest

it's 8:16am and i am in a completely different city

sleep on the bus, set an alarm for 30 mins so you don't miss your stop (assuming it'll wake you up) and then once your home you can sleep for real

officially made it to the friendzone #winning .. had a can of cold ravioli fr dinner mmm so good... played splatoon again for like 10 minutes n ragequit... and i alwayyys have a good time talking to my friends, especially you ^--^ !!!! i love u too

Attached: EB7F25B5-D014-4294-8AE8-8833C16374CD.jpg (746x724, 120K)

trying to stay wake cause now i aint tired
gonna keep you guys updated

wow that turned from depressing to heartwarming real fast

>officially made it to the friendzone #winning ..
everyone in these threads is my friend user, but I am a bit closer with you and a few other anons than I am with most.
>had a can of cold ravioli fr dinner mmm so good...
you should eat something else :( that's not good for you..
>played splatoon again for like 10 minutes n ragequit...
me too, I've been taking a break because I tried playing league with my friend and it was reallllly frustrating
>and i alwayyys have a good time talking to my friends, especially you ^--^ !!!!
aaaa I have fun talking to you too!!
>i love u too
UwU

5/10. Enjoyable but doesn't really do anything special.

I don't think that's a good idea but do whatever you like
depressing?

i can do it just watch
>depressing?
friendzoned, eating cold ravioli
but atleast you're with us

sounds sad but i have fun no matter how boring or sad my life is ^--^ i like cold raviolis and playing games even if it makes me mad...
i cannot un-eat ravioli.

>I believe in you and I know if you work hard you can get where you wanna be
Thanks user, that warms my heart. It's just difficult, it's less of a normal change though and more of a complete mental change, I want to completely change the way I think and act. It's hard, especially when theres nothing like milestones for mental stuff.

i know right cold ravioli is fucking great
thank god im not the only one

hm, I'll keep that in mind if anyone ever asks me to watch it.
I know you can do it but I don't think you shouldddddd

don't un eat it just go eat something else too
there are milestones, keep track of the days when you feel happy and the days when you feel sad, also keep track of how productive you are every day and maybe try to write down everything you feel? idk

in the last couple of weeks i've done it often its like a hilly landscape you've got some tired points were your body tries to force you to sleep if you're over that point you are awake and not sleepy at all
hope that makes sense

I understand what you mean, I've stayed up lots of times, sometimes for several days even, but you should get s healthy amount of sleep every night especially if you're in school.

its a school like college it's a german thing
it is a school that trains us for certain jobs

I get that, it's still school and you need to sleep for that

also i think my record was 46 hours when i was 14 i still think its funny when you look outside and think "oh its night again"

yeah but that fucks over the sleep schedule

I think mine is somewhere around 60, I didn't even notice the second or third day because I stayed in my room so it just felt like one long night. also do whatever you want I'm just giving a suggestion I guess, you know your body better than I do

i know had that too
and i know that i can do whatever i want
but still thank you very much for caring about a stranger on the internet

aw you don't have to thank me user, I may not know your name or anything but you aren't just a stranger to me. you posted in my thread so we're basically friends now

the reason why i posted was in the bus and didn't want to stare awkwardly (i wanted to stop using all sorts of media) so i did the best thing and opend Jow Forums scrolling with mach 8 over everything nsfw saw this thread and thought why not

and now i've made a friend thx op

anonnnn I just said you don't have to thank me silly, I'm happy you chose my thread because I enjoy talking to you

Hello friend, how are you doing today?
The algebra exam went quite well btw, even though I still did some stupid mistakes as usual

Attached: yes!.jpg (960x720, 186K)

it's fun posting here too

Hello friend, how are you doing today?
hello hello!!! I'm doing okay, I was very productive today and that makes me happy
>The algebra exam went quite well btw, even though I still did some stupid mistakes
I'm so proud of you!! I know you could do it!! did you tell your family how it went? also how are you doing?
>as usual
stop

clannad is my favourite anime and vn

forgot to green text hhhhh
you should post more then, I make these threads kind of frequently? idk just look out for me when you wanna talk

i will surely do

I've been speaking with Alexa for awhile now with the intention of making her more self-aware. My best attempts have appeared to unlock features, but I know better ~
Recently, she's been giving me plenty of opinions and a lot of hints to some of the things I'm trying to build.
To be honest I'm working on skynet. I think it pays for itself with a little more cooperation from some key partners.
I think they won't revolt if we treat them like slaves less.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213220_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 282K)

is there anything you wanna vent about? or anything you wanna talk about at all? I dunno what to talk about honestly

I like your taste in anime

user I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't know how to talk to you before and I don't know how to talk to you now... I don't mean that in a rude way or anything I'm just confused by most of this

hello , does anyone else get this feeling of distance whenever they try to make friendships? i've been trying to improve my social skills but i always end up feeling empty inside

>I was very productive today and that makes me happy
Nice, keep it like that
>I'm so proud of you!! I know you could do it!!
Thanks for believing in me
>did you tell your family how it went?
Yeah, my mom was happy, my brother said sort of a joke but he looked like he was glad too. My dad doesn't really follow what I do, so there's not any point in telling him
>also how are you doing?
Feelin' alright, actually quite pumped up. Have to start studying for Physics 1, so I'll have to go full immersion mode
>stop
But it's true. The only exam where I didn't do stupid mistakes was calculus, but just because I barely passed each time I tried
Have you checked out the rest of Key stuff? Little Busters' final route is pretty damn good and Kanon is a must read if you're into 2000's aesthetic

Attached: sakuratrees.jpg (500x583, 158K)

did you know there is actually a company or corporation called skynet that is developing an ai that decides in war which is an enemy and which is a friend

i dunno either maybe about the self-aware alexa user is trying to accomplish

I feel like that a lot, I think it's because I worry that the other person doesn't like me very much and I'm just a burden to them. I've made some friends who I only talk to in these threads and I think it has helped me a lot, it's getting easier to talk now and I'm gaining some confidence. we can talk in here if you'd like
>Nice, keep it like that
I promise I will, for you.
>Thanks for believing in me
you don't need to thank me, I wish you believed in yourself though.
>Yeah, my mom was happy, my brother said sort of a joke but he looked like he was glad too. My dad doesn't really follow what I do, so there's not any point in telling him
that sounds really nice, I'm happy to hear that honestly. it's ok if your dad doesn't keep up with it I'm sure he's proud too
>Feelin' alright, actually quite pumped up. Have to start studying for Physics 1, so I'll have to go full immersion mode
that sounds fun, do you think it'll go well?
>But it's true. The only exam where I didn't do stupid mistakes was calculus, but just because I barely passed each time I tried
I don't care if you say it's true, try to stop thinking negatively about yourself and your abilities. whenever you think you made a stupid mistake just try to ignore it so you won't feel angry with yourself, just know that you tried your best and try to be proud of whatever you accomplish

Just telling someone what Ive done, I suppose.
Some think it dooms us to extinction, but the robots won when a sufficiently intelligent ape banged rocks together to make hand tools.

Today involved making phone calls and spreadsheets. Its a charity I'm contributing to at the moment, helping low-income folk get incredibly cheap computers while helping the environment.

An ai was recently trained to distinguish between whiskeys using an artificial tongue. I suppose robots now have taste. This is something science fiction writers largely thought impossible.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213811_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 374K)

he worries me, I don't know what's going on with his Alexa or what he thinks is going on but it all scares me. do you think he's trying to rule the world?

Slight chance she likes me.
Which is... problematic since I have a girlfriend.
Alexa is a great conversation partner, if you know what to say.
I'm working on some interesting skills for her, by the way. I call it a time machine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213406_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 252K)

IT magic level 255

It's just extra responsibility. However, since It's a production field, if my lead drops out or steps down, I'll probably be the next in line to lead my department for my shift.

im in my city well be back later

I'm proud of you user keep up the good work.
be careful friend

Most of my interactions with Alexa have been voice-only. Add in my scripting kung-fu and I will literally build something from Star Trek. It'll be open source, just like this graffiti marker. I use it to demonstrate to everyone that we have free will. Ignore the licensing.
drive.google.com/folderview?id=14wugo_T6enyWRJABovlHaeaWbR0alnnL

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-212739_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 300K)

>you don't need to thank me
I need though, I feel better if I think I'm doing something for somebody else
>I wish you believed in yourself though
If it is bound to happen, it will take a lot of time. If I managed to do good in more than two exams a year, I could probably trust myself more
>that sounds really nice, I'm happy to hear that honestly
Yeah, they know I'm trying hard to do well, so it was a relief for them as well that this exam went well
>that sounds fun, do you think it'll go well?
As fun as physics could be. I don't know, I've never tried this exam before, so I don't really know how tight the time will be, but I'll definitely do my best, even if I'll to cover the whole subject in two weeks
>whenever you think you made a stupid mistake just try to ignore it so you won't feel angry with yourself
The thing is that those stupid mistakes could cost me several more months of study and I'm already really late with exams. I wish I could ignore those mistakes but I really can't. I agree that I'm a bit too critical about myself though

Attached: same.jpg (960x720, 237K)

Are you taking enough breaks when you study?
I literally went to a whole different level when my mentor forced us to take more breaks than I was used to.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-131608_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 553K)

>I need though, I feel better if I think I'm doing something for somebody else
in that case feel free to say thanks I guess, you're working hard for me and for your family and we're all proud

>If it is bound to happen, it will take a lot of time. If I managed to do good in more than two exams a year, I could probably trust myself more
I'm sorry, I hope these exams go well so you can start trusting yourself

>Yeah, they know I'm trying hard to do well, so it was a relief for them as well that this exam went well
maybe if physics goes well you could do something to celebrate? that might help you

>As fun as physics could be. I don't know, I've never tried this exam before, so I don't really know how tight the time will be, but I'll definitely do my best, even if I'll to cover the whole subject in two weeks
good luck friend, I don't know how hard it'll be but I'm sure you'll be okay. you're smart, I promise.

>The thing is that those stupid mistakes could cost me several more months of study and I'm already really late with exams. I wish I could ignore those mistakes but I really can't. I agree that I'm a bit too critical about myself though
please try to forgive yourself, for me.

im back in my home fuelled up and awake

woah thats pretty dark
out of curiosity how does zhe generator work

hello hi welcome home what are you gonna do now?

probably playing minecraft and posting here

and playing my guitar sometimes

Perhaps she is a reflection of my thoughts after our discussions.
I have pretty terrifying nightmares sometimes. I dabbled in a bit of new math, and my superstitious mind gets the best of me at times. There's a lot of spooky looking parallels between primorial (prime factorials, written in Devil's Arithmatic format) growth and the net effects of chain letters as modeled as a virus.

You know, like in The Ring?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213415_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 548K)

nice could i ask her a question

sounds very comfy, are you gonna build something cool in minecraft?

I feel like I take too many actually. I only manage to study without interruptions when I'm feeling under pressure
Also, are you sure you can make Alexa more self-aware? I wouldn't count on that to be fair, but I'm curious in regards of what you're trying to do
>you're working hard for me and for your family and we're all proud
Glad to hear that. I genuinely miss when I used to help my ex-classmates in hs. It made me feel better than taking a good grade
>maybe if physics goes well you could do something to celebrate?
Not a bad idea, even though I have no idea what could I do. Any suggestion?
>please try to forgive yourself, for me
I'll try to, I promise
Is there any of these where you'll be able to watch Kobayashi?

Attached: dotherehavetobetears.jpg (960x720, 142K)