It'll get better after high school

>it'll get better after high school
>it'll get better in the military
>it'll get better in college
>it'll get better after you get a job

robots, it hasn't gotten any better. every day I wake up to my phone with no notifications, go to work surrounded by normies, and i wagecuck for 8 hours a day so mr goldensteinsilverberger can buy his 5th yacht.

life is pain

Attached: windowwojak.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Maybe the reason you feel the way you do user is because of your value of "It'll get better" means.

I read a book called the Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck, and I'd definitely recommend giving it a read, but to sum up the shit I'm saying is look at what you count as getting better, and see what kind of steps you can make towards getting better, or even just changing your defintion of what things getting better means to you.

Thank you for service by the way! You've been through hell and back user you can pull through this too!

Attached: BloomerDoomerHug.jpg (459x459, 28K)

>just lower your standards, bro lmao

Not what I meant, what I was saying is to re-evaluate their values and see if they're actually good ones or not.

Attached: 9cc.jpg (680x813, 56K)

Not OP, but nothing has gotten better for me by any standard. It hasn't changed at all.

Damn sorry to hear about that bro, I wish there was something I could say, but I dont really know all to much about you or your situation to say much.

It doesn't get better
Not after you become a beer on disability, not after you retire, not after you have sex, not after you find the love of your life, not after you think you've found the right combination of drugs, never
It gets better for a fleeting moment, and then the long greuking period of suffering comes back. Sometimes you're lucky and have a period of numbness.

Things that don't make it better is a stressful job, college, school, or social media.

The main reason for this is because we're all mentally fucked, and things like a job or schooling causes immense stress on the robot psyche, I cannot go to a restaurant without vomiting afterwards because of the immense anxiety and stress.

>I cannot go to a restaurant without vomiting afterwards because of the immense anxiety and stress.
Jeez, I don't know about all of that. I find restaurants relaxing.

I've had this neural pain my entire life. It has made it difficult to think and be consistent with things because it makes me unstable and gives me legitimate cognitive deficiencies.
I think I've finally found a way to control it and control when I feel normal. But I've already blown all my opportunities from when I had no idea how to cope with it. So now I'm stuck and my life is pretty much shot.

Fuck I'm sorry to hear about that OP, surely there is something you can do right?

Attached: 1561573409231s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

OP here

no, not really anything i can do

i got back from iraq to the same old empty house, the only people who welcomed me were the boy scouts lined up at the airport

people think they understand what war does to a person. they think they can even begin to comprehend what it does to you to see your best friend screaming for his mom as he lays there with arterial bleeding so high in his leg that a tourniquet won't do anything.

i packed my best friend's leg with combat gauze. i did the best I could.

it wasn't good enough, and everything has been down hill from there.

i fought a war for the jews and their interests, and we're still fighting the same war. some poor old lad probably is going to go through the same shit i did, and he doesn't even know it yet.

>he isn't sleezemaxxing, crushing pussy, and waking up to dozens of notifications
damn man, that sucks. maybe you should stop putting so much emphasis on things "getting better" and recognize that things are already great.

Dear God man that sounds fucking awful I'm so sorry to hear about that, I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, but thank you for your services, you put your life on your line, which is something a lot people aren't willing to do, so mad respect for that.

May fortune smile upon you soon my friend.

I'm not OP, sorry.

I don't know what to do, honestly. My life just sorta fell through the cracks.

That's alright man. OP or not I hope that shit gets better for you soon.
You may have fallen through the cracks but there's gotta be a way to get back up.

Usually when I'm in situations like that I'll write down my thoughts, evaluate the situation, write down what it is, how I feel about it, and just be brutally honest with myself about what I can do to better the situation and get past it.

Forget to add a pic with it, here you go brother.

Attached: DoomerHug.jpg (480x480, 40K)

things are not great, robot

any woman that would even consider giving me the time of day eventually leaves me because i'm too "detached from reality" or that they feel that i'm "distant and cold"

i did so much for people that don't even know my name or that I exist, and not only did I get nothing in return, the VA has been shit with my appointments and has medicated me to shit with all these bullshit pills

my coworkers seem afraid of me, because I prefer to keep to myself. the few that I have talked to think I'm an asshole because I refused to answer their questions of "what was it like over there" and "did you ever kill anyone?" like going overseas is like playing fucking battlefield or call of duty

i have my friends that are all out now, but they're across the country with families and everything, it feels unfair of me to hit them up every few days for help or just someone to shoot the shit with, even if it's over text

society left me in the dust after all i did for it

how do you sleezemaxx? I've never heard of that one before.

The pain has at least made me super sensitive about stimuli. Or I was super sensitive before the pain, and something triggered an adverse reaction due to my sensitivity.

I don't have the slightest clue what causes it, and nobody else knows either. Many of the symptoms have abated since their peak when I was a child. They all came on simultaneously.

I've done this already. I'm not saying I won't do it again, but I need more now. I need more stimulation than that.

This society kind of blew me off. I would have been okay if I had just fallen into a job like everyone does. I'm sure I would have done fine even a generation ago. But now everything sucks and everyone is miserable.

I stopped being bullied after high school. The rest of my life sucks though