I can't get along with people who hate cute things and can't process strange ideas. Unfortunately...

I can't get along with people who hate cute things and can't process strange ideas. Unfortunately, I'm also right wing and a lot of right wingers are that type of faggot. Where do I go to find people like me?

Attached: 7D48EA30-6E71-45BB-AE94-2E16D82CCBAC.jpg (704x400, 37K)

>hate cute things
Its ok to not get along with evil people.

Attached: 1566780066607.png (500x281, 257K)

I just want friends that hate politics as much as I do. Like politics dont even fucking matter anymore. This isnt the French revolution dickwads.

I want people who are openly far right but open minded and like cute animals like tumblr.

I know this feel all to well
>centrist political beliefs
>interests are fashion, indie music, photography, guns, fishing, and history
>literally everyone I ever meet from those hobbies are unironic sjws who never shut up about drumpf or abortions or hicks who refuse to drink bud light because they put a rainbow on their cans
Being enlightened is pain

What does this even mean? far right? openly minded?

You can have views beneficial to societal continuation while still entertaining uncommon beliefs like Atlantis or MIB.

I don't even know what "right wing" means because it's become such a bloated, overly-inclusive term. I'm in the general Libertarian neighborhood and I get lumped in with neo-Nazis and boomer neo cons and the like. If by "right wing" you mean "exists outside the woke leftist narrative" then yeah I'm pretty far outside that.

I can't really see how most social conservatives would approve of anime as a whole. Approve of a tiny selection of anime that don't contradict their politics, maybe, but anime in general? No way. They'd either be a massive hypocrite or not understand what anime is like in general.

I bet most people don't think like us. They don't actually do what they like or believe what they think is true. They pick a group and completely conform to what they perceive to be normal for that group like shapeshifters.

Happens all the time on Jow Forums too. You can always tell when you're talking to a smooth brain because they don't really engage with you or your ideas, they just repeat talking points.

You still not asking yourself why right wing and "cute things" don't get along so well, dear?

Conformity on Jow Forums is one of the oddest things to me. You're fucking Anonymous. You can say whatever you genuinely want to and the worst that could happen is you get called an autist. Yet at least 60% of the userbase are normies easily swayed by shaming tactics.

Why do you care about politics? No, seriously. Why care? Why do you have to be right or left or whatever? Don't you understand politics are a joke and only weak people have a strong political view?

Attached: 1566278053452.jpg (640x480, 138K)

societal continuation like the racial shit? I mean CIA niggers are a thing I guess

People are all pretty unique.
Right wingers that like cute things tend to be grandmas, no offense just considering the demographic.

Just because you are 'right wing' doesnt mean you should avoid a diversity of ideas on life and politics.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-212750_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 380K)

>uncommon beliefs like Atlantis
believing in unproven bullshit is typical of the far right

>I'm in the general Libertarian neighborhood
I don't understand how people can still be libertarians in 2019 when YouTube is full of videos debunking it

There's two main types of conformity, I learned. There's conformity from fear, which is coercive, and then there's conformity from loneliness, which is done by people to belong to a group. Conformity from fear usually comes from fear of criticism, shame, bullying, or other retribution from the dominant group, people often self correct to fit in after being harassed or seeing others harassed. Conformity as a result of loneliness though, is more about wanting to belong to something bigger than yourself. It's perhaps the single biggest reason people willingly convert to religions, join cults, or join political movements. I believe the conformity from loneliness is the main one on Jow Forums, because while the other does exist, it's extremely ineffective due to the dominant group having little or no real tools to punish dissent.

So basically it's a bunch of aimless, lonely young men who feel like they don't fit in anywhere. They adopt whatever ideology that makes them feel good and like they belong to a collective. They completely sublimate their personality to this ideology, so that they become incapable of expressing truly individual thoughts and just endlessly parrot talking points and memes perpetuated by the group.

Reaching these people is extremely hard because they don't really communicate, they perform. They don't care what you have to say because it's not about you, it's about them and their group. You're incidental. The cause itself is incidental. Eventually the need to conform requires too big a logical contortion for them to sustain the delusion, and they snap out of it. The course from there is either one of bitterness and disillusionment or gradual enlightenment.

Because it's a fringe movement in today's climate so mainstream things like cuteness and morality are appropriated by the dominant left force. Therefore dumb right wing zoomers are triggered by cuteness and morality since they associate them with the enemy.

Attached: 78EE8714-E2D6-48AB-9290-68CBD4E33B99.gif (500x281, 350K)

I want a society that works and where I have a place in it so I don't have to seriously consider political alternatives to the status-quo.
Wouldn't that be swell, huh?

fucking contrarian hipster cunt

A) I don't watch political youtube videos made by e-celeb talking heads. I went to college and received a real education.

B) Most common "anti-Libertarian" talking points I see are actually anti-ancap or some other fringe ideology, and nobody actually addresses real libertarian policies.

C) I'm not a Libertarian, I'm "in the neighborhood" in the sense that it's the closest somewhat mainstream political ideology I can name that ticks a lot of the same boxes. I'm actually more of a Post-structuralist Liberal Reformer, if I had to cobble together a label for it, and to borrow the lens of the authors who formed the bedrock of my current beliefs.

You try to act enlightened and open minded but you're really not. You just think you've one-upped everybody else on your wokeness.

conformist closed minded nigger

Attached: 815E86C4-6E70-4D5B-BE81-651126C9E367.png (971x774, 433K)

>nuh uh
Holy shit, what a compelling counter-argument. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

umm what
yuu are just checking out of the real world if yuu don't participate in politics
. .

>like there is SUCH strength in upholding a civilization yuu believe in

You still reduce everything into "us" and "enemies" and don't have any internally consistent way of resolving the conflicts between the things you like and the ideology you blindly follow. Your solution is just "can't let the enemy win, so I'll do something that makes me a giant hypocrite".

i don't hate politics but i just don't give a shit about them anymore, everybody i know who considers political topics or some such other socio-economic or ideological topics to be common, enjoyable conversational points, or bases the quality of a person on their political belief or their political activeness, is a fucking actual whiny retard

there is literally not a single problem that has been solved in this world politically by 2 nobodies passing time arguing in person or online, just two autistic babies in a shouting match trying to prove their diaper is better, when both of diapers are just full of shit anyway

Attached: 1550184669051.jpg (640x618, 36K)

What kind of cognitive dissonance are you suffering? I never said anything about winning or losing. You're just triggered and hallucinating me saying things I never did.

NRx twitter

>not an argument

Okay retard, keep worrying about a world wich one don't give a fuck about you. True robots are apolitical and amorals.

Being apolitical is just laziness. Not sure what morality has to do with robots other than fapping.

yuu are the most retarded ....
to call a complete argument notanargument!?

the argument IS to care for a world that will care for yuu !!

s m h

and stay unhappi with amorality and apolitical...
i kno robohood for mii veryyy well, but i grew through it to find BETTER care, not n o n e

cmon user
try into reading comprehension

t. not OP

You referred to enemies. Likely a freudian slip, but it's revealing. You think in an us-them mentality. You don't actually have any way to resolve the conflict between your "right wing" beliefs and liking cute things. If you were being consistent you'd hate them like the rest of your tribe, but you feel no reason to be contrary because you found a higher calling.

The fuck are you on about, normie? I don't have to agree 100% with what they stereotypically do.

Yeah because you're just a mindless idiot trying to fit in. You don't actually have any beliefs, you're just following a herd.

Wat? If I were mindlessly following them I would agree 100% with them. How is it physically possible for you to be so retarded?

Unironically hang out with autists... presuming they're not tankies.

I rarely if ever meet somebody on Jow Forums who actually has their own ideas which is why I stopped discussing politics on Jow Forums. After you get to a certain point you realise you need to read like years of shit to just have any clue what the fuck you're talking about and that 99% of people debating politics are clueless to some magnitude and in it for the endorphin rush.

If you don't respond to constant negative social feedback on impulse you're actually mentally ill. Bait is a bit of an exception because that's a social game where the point is to piss people off.

>If you don't respond to constant negative social feedback on impulse you're actually mentally ill.
Why would I change my beliefs and identity because someone is triggered?

You should stop identifying with a retarded reactionary movement full of sub-humans.

Daily reminder that conservatism is a mental illness.

>never participate in or bring up any political shit
>get asked about my views
>say that I find politics retarded and a simple circus without bread, existing merely to divide and control a clueless population
>say that the status quo doesn't change regardless of whom they "vote" for and that things won't get better because of their "choices"
>say that people who take politics seriously, wasting their time and breath over it, are simpletons
>say that I want monarchy reinstated
All I get back are are confused stares and heavy breathing.

We have a white supremacist in office and you wanna pull that nihilistic DURRR none of this shit matters bullshit because you're too much a pussy to stand up for anything? Good to know

Attached: brainletnazi.png (678x950, 140K)

A white supremacist with all Jewish grandchildren lmao.

r9k, or my room. Whichever, I'm there all the time.