Have you ever made a girl cry, Jow Forums? no family people

have you ever made a girl cry, Jow Forums? no family people

Attached: nhbvg.jpg (817x720, 90K)

When I was in high school a girl claimed I made her cry when I told her I was going to kill myself over AIM.

a girl from class kept prodding at my personal and family life and once i opened up she started crying and hugging me and telling me it would be ok

Attached: 1558223697472.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

Unironically yes, but it was at a concert and it wasn't really a "girl" she was in her 30s. Apparently the piece I played on piano moved her so much she started crying (she was sitting in the first row) and some band members noticed

I dumped my gf because she wanted to fuck me since I was afraid of losing my virginity

Still a virgin at 20

Attached: cuuuuot.png (480x480, 333K)

Based defender of the flower, man who does not cower, man who decides if he will let anyone touch his tower

yeah i bullied her on discord lmao

Yea this Kardashian roastie girl I was in rehab with (who ironically had a thing for me). She was very annoying and bitchy and one day she wanted to help me cook dinner after she was been a complete bitch all day so I told her to fuck off and let me cook alone. She go really upset and ran off to all the girls in the rehab and they ended up kicking all the guys out of the recreation room so the roastie could cry and bitch about me.

I called a girl the ugliest specimen I've ever fucking seen in my life when she was excited trying to tell me about her day. I watched the light and happiness and excitement die instantly. She then cried and tried to hug me and I told her to fuck off. I then left and went home and masturbated to it imagining me raping her after saying that.

pretty much every girl i've been romantically involved with i make cry at one point or another, they do some retarded shit and i get mad and i'm apparently extremely good at picking apart at people's weak spots so i just tear them to shreds for +45 minutes to an hour until i've had enough

i don't even feel good by the end of it, it's just senseless, autistic rage. the last 2 girls i broke up with because of increasingly frequent and heated arguments like that have both gained an exorbitant amount of weight. my words are poison

Attached: 1556215419296.png (430x430, 324K)

Yeah, I was at a bar having a beer with my crush, a mutual friend saw us and asked us if we were together.
I jokingly said "yes", she cried for an hour.

My heart, soul, ego, confidence and hope were utterly crushed that night roughly 10 years ago.

Attached: guttsu sad.jpg (208x251, 12K)

And the crush's name?

Albert Einstein.

Oh jeez man, maybe chill out on the edge a little.

Yes, twice
Both in a best friend scenario
I usually want more of the relationship and make them feel guilty about not giving me as much attention as I want. Things escalate over the months and I drive them to having panic attacks because surprise!, They actually did care about me. But now theyre gone

Cry about it whiteknight nigger

Attached: Lmao.jpg (224x225, 6K)

A woman can be a whiteknight? huh never knew that.

This was in year 3, my gf was talking to my friend and I heard her say "let's go on a play-date" i had no idea of what that was so I automatically assumed it was just dating.
when she heard that I was breaking up with her she had a mental breakdown, screaming and yelling at me in the middle of assembly and I was so embarrassed.

Attached: 1565632515577s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Yea I found out my ex was seeing a boy whilst she was with me and that she thought that it was okay so when she came back telling me she still loved me I told her I knew everything and that if she spoke to me again I'd spit in her paki face. I Then told her she could fuck off making her burst into tears and run off, she proceeded to lie about the situation to everyone making me out to be a racist and abusive bf

Not had a gf since and only the few friends I have left know the truth

Fuck off discord tranny/roastie

Attached: 1546033872311.jpg (266x190, 19K)

yes when i broke up with my gf

she shut down for hours and just started crying

based bad boi. Seeing women cry and get rejected hard turns me on

why whould she cry for that?

Yeah, I probably did. I should have just fucking put a smile on and pretended to like her and I would have money and a well paying job, I bet. I still would date her if I could have those things.

I was very rude to a female coworker once, without realizing it because of my autism. She seemed fine to me, but the day after I got yelled at by my boss for being rude to the coworker and apparently I made the coworker cry.
I am on permanent autismbux now. I think it's for the best.

Lots of times not proud of it