Calories in calories out! that's the way to lose weight!

>calories in calories out! that's the way to lose weight!

Attached: 1539628079943.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Yes it is. Stupid post

>Yes it is
Whatever you say, buddy

Yeah these people are retarded. There are metabolic disorders lol. Calories are involved but so is your metabolic rate and energy expenditure

This literally applies to literally only 0.01% of all people on Earth, stop making excuses and lose some weight fatso.

based starvation poster

YOU CAN'T JUST CITE THE LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS
IT DOESN'T APPLY TO EVERYONE MY WIFE HAS A THYROID ISSUE YOU BIGOT

Attached: 1560960484175.jpg (708x800, 95K)

how the fuck do people struggle with losing weight just eat less and add light exercise to your routine

It is. You're an idiot if you think otherwise

High IQ post. Snarky retard nigger low IQ R*dditors need to be culled from the population. Onions faggot niggers I hate them all. stupid fluoride stare ass e-niggers

I lost 35 kilos by fasting. I've always hated exercise and the little cardio and pushups I invested into probably had no effect.

It literally is you fat fuck.
PUT THE FORK DOWN!

Attached: (you).jpg (211x239, 5K)

>High bodymass post. Snarky fact-spewing low bodymass R*dditors need to be eaten. Onions faggot niggers I will eat them all. stupid sub-200 lb stare ass e-niggers.

Attached: 1546573362424.jpg (601x601, 62K)

>add light exercise to your routine
It's not needed.
I've lost 30kg in 7 months by eating 1200-1400 calories a day.
God I wish it was this simple 15 years ago.

I'm 6"4 235 lbs so I'm not fat(although am skinnyfat). When I was put on a medication called risperdal, I went from 190 lbs to 300 lbs in a year and a few months. Then I switched to latuda and gradually got down to 210. Then another med change and I'm at 235 After a year. So it's not just calories you fucking faggot get fucked stop parroting what you think sounds good

He's right fatty.

>metabolic disorders break the principle of conservation of energy
Based retard.

just eat less carbs and do some fasting

Just in mild defence of retard OP, they may easily have miscalculated calories (as fatties often do) and also a shitty diet could have made a significant difference to putting weight on.

Miscalculated? Like, they tried, but simply made a little mistake? Much more likely that no attempt was even made to track caloric intake in the first place.

why are there skinny people who would have to forcefeed themselves to gain weight and obese people who would have to starve themselves to lose weight?

the people who say shit like OP are just piece of shits who like to put people down to feel good about themselves and have no interest in why someone is the way they are

More like they went on a calorie calculator and saw vegan chilli for 400 calories a cup and assumed their enormous bowl of chili con carne plus guacamole, tortillas and cheese was 400 calories, give or take. Then completely omitted any snacks and creamy, high sugar drinks in their calculations, proudly declaring that they only consumed 1200 kcal that day and that normies were to blame.

Just go keto bro