The majority of you are going to die alone

The majority of you are going to die alone.

Go outside.

Fix yourselves so you don't kill yourselves.

Attached: IMG_20190611_043602.jpg (1377x1836, 324K)

I rarely come to this board anymore because of the toxic depressiveness of the posters here, but every time I do, I feel compelled to give advice to the hopeless. I have learned, though, that saying something as blunt as this gets nowhere with such posters. They have gotten to the place they have because of the various defense mechanisms and justifications that keep their egos safe. They only react to the truth like this by disparaging the poster. And so I don't bother with saying stuff like this anymore. The only advice I try to give is about other things. That seems to be more effective and people here seem to be more receptive to it.

alright then , give me some advice on how i can improve my social skills and get friends , when ever i try to connect with anyone , i get this feeling of distance almost as if my brain isnt wired for relationships

What a disgusting messiah complex you've developed. Also, install Jow Forums x and use filters.

>you are going to die alone.

I'm okay with that.

Well then we'll all be here for you when you're ready user. We are always open to talk to you.

>fall for the outside meme
>sad homeless men pushing carts
>sidewalk tents
>scent of feces and urine
>bikers pedalling sweaty with bags of cans recycling
>police gather around entrance to food4less
>beware of dog pitbulls
>mexicans selling fruit
>middle class homeless sleeping in their cars
>freeways and ambulance sirens
la is pretty depressing outside and you feel guilty for not being happy even though your better off than a lot of other people

Jesus, head to a nicer part of town plox user. Surely there are decent areas of LA that aren't also filthy rich and require you to spend your whole paycheck to get a meal? Also join local clubs and take up volunteering opportunities and services!

The only outside is nature. Civilization is a meme

t. Ted Kaczynski

The only important thing is to die as soon as possible. Everything else is irrelevant

You know that isn't true user.

I fucked up and it's over for me. Going outside won't make it better

>Go outside
There ain't nothing out there except cows, crackheads, and 90+ degree weather with 100% humidity

b-but if you go outside everything in your life will improve...because of uh...reasons

How much does raw willpower improve your life? Like if I just force myself along rather than trying to be at peace? It's do tempting to just say yeah it's over.l at this point. I blame my family for a lot especially my mom but that just leads to anger or feelings of helplessness when I blame others. I feel too old for any real sense of fulfillment

naaaaaah
originaly original

Attached: 1557407170651.gif (540x360, 1.36M)

>just fix autism bro
>just fix your natural aversion to social interaction bro
99% of people who are losers from birth to their mid 20s remain losers for the rest of their lives. Rags to riches stories are a hollywood fiction.

>MUH DIE ALONE

You and the majority of people are going to die in some random embarrassing manner like a heart attack on the toilet or a car accident.
Even if you did die like a sad movie then it would still suck and send your spouse into a suicidal depression.

>bro just stop being a depressed human husk and turn your life around

epic. why didn't I think of this before

I already know this once you know and have no hope its honestly not that bad I just focus on things to better myself like uni
and hobbies yeah there are some bad days when you cry and beat the shit out of your self but theres also days when I'm fine with being alone

I'm phoneposting from "outside"

still no gf, worth a try I guess

This, I hope everyone whos ever posted anything about dying alone gets their intestines ripped out and hung from them.

>go for a walk outside
>start thinking of ways to off my self

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37K)

You're not a licensed therapist you fucking turbo virgin the shit advice you're giving doesn't work at best and at worst it emboldens the problem.

Yeah it's disgusting to give useful advices and not some random bullshit what are you 12?

Aren't you just trying to protect your ego safe by assuming your advice and worldview is the correct one and that everyone that responds badly to it is just ignorant and rationalizing their own beliefs? Perhaps they're the correct ones. Perhaps the advice you're giving is bad for that very reason, because it doesn't work on somebody in that mental state.

Isn't it a good thing if I end up killing myself? One person less on the planet

fuck you, i want to kill myself

How isn't it true? When you die, you won't care about any potential life you could have lived because you won't exist anymore. You also avoid a whole ton of suffering by ceasing to exist. Dying as soon as possible is quite ideal in my opinion.

The only important thing is not to be born at all, user

no shit we're going to die alone retard
do you want to drag others down with you when you die? is that why you commit school shootings, gay white boy, so you don't die alone since you're lonely

haha no
oergenals

fucking white incel mass shooters amirite fellow redditoids?

Attached: 1565023401401.jpg (890x960, 144K)

>Go outside.
I literally just got home from work my dude.

nice pic retard
I said school shooters, not mass shooters
black negro niggers can't afford education

>black negro niggers can't afford education
hey at least they taught you how to type.

Attached: 1565755931342s.jpg (250x186, 7K)

this, literally every time, especially when i have social interaction

Go for it OP!
Tell us the difference between a guy who ends alone because he gave up, and a guy who ends alone because he knows cuckold?

Attached: 0d90e293474b73b7d4261cdc84e43ad5e718f2a614fadb84954a1c7cffd18755.gif (343x338, 15K)

If the OP is your idea of good advice, then you are most certainly a narcissist with a complex.
You're like those people who tell suicidal people "it gets better!" when it often never does. You say minimal effort things which obviously won't help anyone just so you can feel like you're a good person, even at someone else's expense.