You will NEVER be Scott Pilgrim

>you will NEVER be Scott Pilgrim

Attached: Scott Pilgrim.jpg (220x309, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every fucking bassist i knew thought they were this little shithead

>you'll never be redhead retard
Good.

Yes. He is a fictional character. That is okay.

soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

Attached: ramona.png (500x500, 349K)

wasted dubs
stop pushing your shit song faggot

jokes on you OP, more trannies want to be ramona on this board.

Attached: fedora.jpg (170x194, 8K)

Why did most people experience this through the shitty movie instead of the stylish game?

>the movie
>the game

fuck the graphic novels I guess

really bad song, but u got controversy points so keep doing what u do alentless :^)

the game is garbage
comics > movie > game

based and completely accurate

Scott Pilgrim is king beta cuck
I've really never hated a popular modern series more than SP

I want a knives gf brahs

I've always thought Wallace and Stills were better characters, but I think even in the realm of shonen YA self-insert protags Scott is one of the most fleshed out ones out there. Like, even if he is a dickbag cheater with delusions of grandeur, that's WAY more than you can say for someone like Harry Potter.

I once knew a girl who told me she'll date pretty much anyone, but NEVER a bassist.

Game>Movie>Comics, and I'll die on that hill.

i want a ramona gf
>beta cuck
how so?

I want pure gf not damaged and used stacy

ramona is a cute!
A CUTE!

>goes for a girl with multiple aggressive ex boyfriends
>ruins people's perception of what is okay and what isn't okay behavior in society, for the worse
The embodiment of a beta male and his slut "gf" whom probably broke up after 3 months after the credits rolled to add another ex to the mix of baggage in the story which can be filled endlessly and shows girls that it's okay to bounce around without consequences and never work for anything, you can just switch when you've expended them ..Settling for someone's leftovers, pathetic

one movie doesn't just magically make millions of people change their behavior you idiot, pop culture takes from what is already happening in society and magnifies the things that make people feel good because they think they're looking at someone who is just like them

>pathetic
what's even more pathetic is you, ranting about a nearly 10 year old movie on a michigander debating about if toledo is rightful michigan clay or not forum

>you will never be a roastie-chasing cuck
good

Attached: 1560859096679.png (720x610, 580K)

>roastie
i don't think any of the 7 evil exes have been stated as canonically having had sex with ramona

Canonically probably not but I was getting HEAVY dom vibes from Gideon. I know it's playing into the whole Damsel In Distress shtick but just fucking look at him

of course they weren't stated to have sex with her, it's a movie for kids

>for kids
in what world?

our clown world