Bpd gf calls again

>bpd gf calls again
>ask her whats wrong
>she cant sleep but didnt have a nightmare this time and wanted to hear me
>asks what kind of dream she had
>she tells me about how she was on a cruise but the cruise ship was a pirate ship
>tell her i went on a cruise once and hated it
>she says i need to take her next time
>tell her i wouldnt be bored if she were there and that i woouldnt be so scared looking out at the dark ocean at night either
>silence
>ask her if she knows prime rib and ribeye steak are basically the same thing
>she starts crying and asks me why im so nice to her
>tell her its because i love her and want her to know it
>she asks me to just stay on the phone with her and talk while she falls asleep
>she falls asleep within 5 minutes
>asked if she ever had wendys and she said nothing at all
>ask if shes awake
>tell her i love her and wait a while just in case
>hang up
now i cant sleep but at least i feel nice and warm

Attached: 1566833629538.jpg (640x853, 38K)

Sounds like she feels guilty of something. My insecurity NEET senses are tingling frend

Attached: 1566308209278.png (282x296, 102K)

>ask her if she knows prime rib and ribeye steak are basically the same thing
this is all i care about
tell me about this right now

Quit humble bragging dude your posts are making me seethe with jealousy. I hope this how her fucked up BPD brain is trying to deal with the guilt of cheating on you

ya. dam thats a shame lad

uuuggh. yew two? why would she break down crying like that

if she's actually got bpd and loves you, don't ever forget that she loves you
bpd is a terrible disease and one day it might not feel like love at all but just don't forget things like this

true, if she cheated she wouldnt have called.

But can someone with bpd ever truly love someone?

i cant ever forget that
she draws pictures of us and talks about us being together forever
earlier today she did her normal interrogation thing by asking me if i loved her, how much i loved her, if i wanted to be with her, and if i wanted to be with her forever
i keep hearing people say bpd girls are horrible but in my eyes she just has a really deep need for affection and reinforcement that people do care for her and will always be there for her
as soon as i let her know i love her and that ill always be there she gets very lovable and clingy

My friend had a gf with bpd, it was awesome first but then everything went to shit and she cheated on him too

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou originally

Attached: 1558424617276.jpg (147x147, 1K)

its mostly the preparation
prime rib and ribeye are cut from the same piece of meat just one is sold as a steak and the other as a roast

I just want to say since everyone else seems to have either ignored or filtered you, fuck you. Fuck your stupid fucking namefagging you pathetic attention whore.

Just ignore the namefaggots and pretend they dont exist, they leave eventually if they dont get the attention they desire

I SAID FUCKING SHUT UP
REEEEEE

Attached: 1566787912422.gif (220x220, 109K)

you are pathetic
origami
also, not OP here

This, I get that feeling too

My Long Distance gf said I might have bpd, I don't do this shit, Guess I'm off scott free

And youre a faggotspacing plebbitor. Fuck off retard

been here longer than you, lad

does this upset you?

are you mad?

Its slightly annoying but doesnt particularly piss me off. You have not been here longer than me fuck off

what made you make that post and bump this thread? op is a piece of shit, just let this thing die.

Dont you know this is a shit normalnigger board now?

i have been here longer than you

do you not like my spacing

are you fucking retarded, user?
also, eat shit and never speak to me again i'll do whatever the fuck i want to and here's another fucking bump for your dumb ass in the meantime

Imagine being this much of a seething loser, I literally run into this pathetic retard all the time.

Oh fuck this sounds a lot like my gf except she's only diagnosed with OCD. I personally can't handle all of her constant crying for absolutely no reason, I'm an incredibly private person and I hate that she tries to convince me I have "issues" too that I just NEED to talk about to feel better.
I've been trying to break up with her because I genuinely think she deserves better than some asshole that sees her emotions as a bother. I know she would try to kill herself if I do. This is a lot worse since I'm her first gf. Don't know how to break it to her without making it seem like it's her fault, I don't want her to think that her disorder makes her undateable for others just because of my own hangups about emotions. If I even hint at something being my fault she tries to solve the problem and tells me not to blame myself because I've been the kindest person she's met and she "understands I have a lot of bottled up childhood trauma" for which she blames everything I do wrong.
I don't know how to get the fuck out, if any user with a similar ex gf has any advice I would appreciate it.

Attached: cc5f4d98647cc532293a6c1be55cb5e9.png (480x714, 200K)

i don't post on r9k though

Yeah today was the first time, huh?