I'll never play catch with my son

>i'll never play catch with my son
>i'll never take him camping and teaching him how to catch his own food
>i'll never teach him to never hurt girls but to never let them trick him and play with his heart
>i'll never teach my son how to shave
>i'll never teach him how to drive stick shift
>ill never go to his badminton practice or shop for rackets with him
>ill never do any of this because my gf is having a daughter

Fucking 50/50 coin flip

Attached: 9B6AEA13-F944-4382-BF81-D25EBCBCE0B7.jpg (604x688, 67K)

I'm gonna date your daughter when she turns 11

Why don't you just have another kid if you want a son so bad?

[blank post] [what a retarded fucking system holy shit]

Attached: 83B7EEFA-EC65-49BA-8006-042F314F65CD.png (680x383, 413K)

Eh, your son would've grown up to be a gay bottom sissy/twink anyways, which is a loss since I can't cum inside him anymore

Make her abort it and try again.

>Normie mindless breeder whines about missing baby dicks.

You can have more than 1 kid you know

No one cares about your fucking daughter, shes cursed with ugly retatd genetics from both parents and thats hilarious

Youre very lucky OP. I want a daughter, but not a son. I want to raise my daughter to be the ideal Modest christian trad girl (I'm atheist). She will be very caring to all and will know a lot about Japanese culture based on me teaching her what I know from my weeb incel years.

>breeder

lol, you guys who say this are retarded. Breeders are the ones who will pass their genes. All of the "non-breeder" genes go extinct

>you can be broke you know

My burger king wages cannot afford more than one child. You're asking me to give up my comfy lifestyle of buying gold jewelery and video games? One child is all i need.

Attached: 9B79B3F5-69BD-4576-9499-BA12D4BCB851.jpg (900x750, 61K)

As if passing on your genes has any value whatsoever. Why not adopt if you wanted a son so badly?

>adopt

lmao hell no

Attached: 5067964F-A30D-4FBC-8147-06D09FA6574E.jpg (510x634, 63K)

>I'll never fuck my cute daughter

Attached: 26176B71-278A-4110-90A8-7AED9DE31D06.gif (498x416, 89K)

I'll miss your posting, the child will take a lot of your time

You can still do a lot of those things with a daughter if you raise her right, so don't be sexist, and do your best user. And you can still have a son later anyway btw.

I am looking forward to a baby crying at night after a hard day of wage slaving and trying to go to sleep so i can wake up fresh ready to work. Yep...

Attached: D9BEACFC-3D6F-4CC9-BEFE-21FD57497B8B.jpg (406x539, 55K)

Wtf user?
Oragel

It's the male's sperm that is responsible for determining the birth sex of the foetus user. What I'm trying to say is, it's your fault much more than it is your gf's.

Holy shit. Just stop whining and start planning how you'll take your daughter camping, you idiot. And hope she never finds these pathetic posts by you.

Attached: ᚨ.png (470x569, 329K)

>i'll never play catch with my son
What, girls can't play catch now? Do they not have arms or something?
>i'll never take him camping and teaching him how to catch his own food
Yes, all girls hate camping and fishing, without a single exception.
>i'll never teach him to never hurt girls but to never let them trick him and play with his heart
As if chads don't try to use girls for sex without committing to relationships with them all the damn time.
>i'll never teach my son how to shave
The one thing you can't do with a daughter, her mother will most likely help her with hygine and maybe makeup at puberty.
>i'll never teach him how to drive stick shift
I should have known, how can girls drive stick when they don't even have hands in the first place?
>ill never go to his badminton practice or shop for rackets with him
Girls don't play badminton, at all, ever, or any sport for that matter.
Don't be a male chauvinistic pig user.
t. triggered white knight for the roasties

That's 14 years, buddy. But she will most likely be on her smartphone device or some shit to even care. i want a son i want a son i want a son!!!!

Attached: F8A79E32-908C-43B2-AD4E-3C074E4E9E89.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Why don't you marry your gf now user? And you clearly aren't a robot anymore, so why post here still, to mock us or something? Not that we don't appreciate it, because we do. You may be a filthy avatarfag, but you're our avatarfag!

Too bad you cunt, if this is true. I already feel bad for the kid.

Attached: 1557944579657.png (480x476, 577K)

>she will most likely be on her smartphone device or some shit to even care
And your son would be too busy playing Fortnite and masturbating in the basement. You're already giving up on your child just because she's a girl. That's how you get an adult with a lot of issues.

Attached: ᚦ.png (384x577, 98K)

You are one of the primary influences, along with your gf, for the first few years of your child's life, before other influencing factors from society creep in. Use that time well and instill your positive values into her. Encourage her to play sports and be active, and go camping as a family when she's still young, so she grows up liking the stuff you like and having similar values. It isn't about the child's sex/gender/whatever, it's about how they're raised that determines how they turn out.

maybe you should have an abortion if you don't want a daughter user. Also what race is it?

you can still do some of those things, user. take her camping, teach her to treat boys nciely and not manipulate them, play catch and other sports.

a boy will still be on smartphones and not care.

this