People making fun of me

>people making fun of me
>because my smartphone is 4 years old

I only use it for Whatsapp and Jow Forums. Maybe Twitter sometimes. I dont need a expensive new phone! Why do people do this?

Attached: download.png (205x246, 11K)

The fuck kind of people care about that? Are you underage or some shit. Find other people or find actual grown ups to hang out with

Have you had it for all four years? If so, that is pretty impressive. Is the battery fine? What kind of phone is it?
I honestly have a hard time understanding why people would seriously make fun of a kind of old smart phone. I guess because I work a blue collar job, I am pretty unused to pretentious cunts.
Maybe you just misunderstood the intention. For instance, I like to poke fun at my friend because I have an iPhone 6s while she has a 6. Most people see very, very little difference between the phones, so it I like to ironically pretend that her phone is horrendously outdated while mine is fine (this has a little bit of truth to it, but I play it up because I find it funny.).
If your situation is definitely not like that, just write them off as dumb cunts who are not even worth the time of day. If they unironically think they are better than you because of their slightly newer phones, fuck them. People are too used to throwing shit away nowadays, and this really becomes a problem when those things are full of heavy metals. Very polluting.
Maybe make fun of them for being wasteful. That is genuinely something to be ashamed of unlike having an aging smartphone.

Fuck those normiefags trying to intimidate you for having an old phone model. They need newer ones for taking gay ass pics for gram, fuck we need newer phones for

I have it since 2017 and its a Samsung Galaxy A3 from 2015 and i personally think its the best phone i've ever had. The battery is really fucking good while the battery if my friend who has a iphone 6s only lasts like 2hrs. My phone is also super resistant when it comes to fall damage. It only has one small crack on the screen and it fell down like a 1000 times.

Same reason some flex with ugly ass 200$ sneakers. But i upgraded a while back myself because the camera and battery was ass. Using a 160$ phone now for about 2 years and also see no reason for upgrading,

my phone is 7 years old get fucked user

Oh wow, not even three years old. What a bunch of retards. I got my phone a year ago, and it is a four year old model. It works great. Older phones are the best value wise.
I do not know what else to say. This is the kind of thing that would never bother me. I know if someone makes fun of me for my phone they are just ignorant. I did my research before buying it, and it works amazingly for me. This sounds like the case for you as well. You do not have to bother with justifying it to them. Just roll your eyes call them out on being retarded.

I'dont even have a phone user, I just use my moms tablet with my sim inside it and nobody gives a shit
Who else here /samsung galaxy tab/ masterrace?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-122049.png (1536x2048, 279K)

I dont need a phone so I dont have one. Why would I need anything other then my pc when I never leave my house?

YOU DO NOT MINDLESSLY CONSUME PRODUCT

YOU ARE MALFUNCTIONING

COMMEND SOCIAL REJECTION PROTOCOL

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

There is something nice about getting a new phone every year. It's not a consumerism thing.

yes it fucking is you absolute mong

Attached: 5dccc4c8d55230e15fd169e8d994be65f76abc6598438d6d14074d9593761718.png (1080x1080, 696K)

No I like new technology. What's the issue there? It's a choice.

Nice goalpost-moving. I said it was consumerism, I didn't say you had no choice. Just admit you're a consumerist.
>I like new technology
How important or helpful are these annual improvements in technology, really? Just chasing new things is literally 1000000% consumerism.

Nobbody does this. Are you in highscool user?

It's not consumerism though. It's an interest not an obsession. Sorry dude, but your generic 14 year old edgelord post is incorrect.

Changing the goalposts again. Fucking retard.
I never said it was an obsession. Your interest is based around consuming things. You are a consumerist. Get out.

>Underage the post
Yikeronies

Why do you care, people are materialistic and shitty stop crying

Attached: ab7.jpg (239x283, 40K)

No my interest is around technology. Consumerism is defined as an obsession.

Wrong again edgelord. I guess the rage against the machine album you downloaded didn't really tell you how the world works.

There really is no reason to upgrade your phone every year, it's basically the same product. How many phones do you need to buy before you can say "you know what I really like this phone and going to use it for as long as it's functioning"

Why do I have to stick with one? That seems arbitrary.

>Samsung Galaxy A3
Well if you want to buy a phone anytime soon i'd recommend the note 8 for 200 on ebay

ive been using an iphone 4s for almost 8 years, didnt even change the battery

yeah unfortunately i am in high school and it fucking sucks. I feel like i am the only mature one there.