/trannyhategeneral/ #1

/trannyhategeneral/ #1

Attached: pop pop pop.png (693x598, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gK7L83u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like trannt love general

Tranny love general 1

Attached: 1564872411662.jpg (1200x1807, 960K)

Based
Fuck trannoids they disgust me

Attached: 1562243200582.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

BASED
You don't look anything like that, you disgusting abomination.

Attached: 1560532296826.jpg (1226x1334, 254K)

very very very based, my friendo

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

Fucking based
Trump has to legalize killing those psychopathic monstrocities

Death to trannoids. Stupid dumb bastards.

Attached: 1528775356660.gif (554x400, 120K)

Fuck off you mentally ill faggot, you should just kill yourself already, you will never look like your avatar, you will always be a disgusting monstrosity who is repulsive to literally everyone but other mentally ill trannies.
Ha le ebic based!
Pic related

Attached: 1563062518197.jpg (500x492, 90K)

Reminder to just ignore, filter, hide all these tranny threads. They just want attention.

>he's a trans """women"""
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHBHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
*coughs*
HHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA
*snorts*
IMAGINE ACTUALLY CUTTING YOUR DICK OFF ON PURPOSE
PFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1543490526861.jpg (727x727, 46K)

Find twitter tranny with anime avatar
>it's an manly incel in a dress with long hair

Every fuckin time with these degens

A homemade example, I could make hundreds more

Attached: seriously.png (1748x1240, 1.31M)

based, frogposters are as bad as trannies

Attached: 1566662768159.gif (500x375, 234K)

Pic related is all I have to say
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK PRO-HRT FAGGOTS, WHO LURE OUR FRENS IN
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: basedanon.png (1584x222, 31K)

lol
You think trans-women are like super mutants that dip poor incels to hormones liquid to turn them into one of them?

Ive seen frogs being posted here since 2011. I like frogposters. Fuck off retard

Always remember... originally of course

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-23-05-30-28.png (720x1280, 478K)

truly our greatest hero

Attached: saitama.png (990x246, 60K)

Agreed. Fuck trannies and fuck niggers

Godspeed op, about time we take Jow Forums back.

Attached: 1561110356084.png (604x630, 334K)

Trannys that cut their balls off and put hormons in them to look more woman so they can try to lure man to fuck them are focking disgusting

>he identifies himself as a """"""woman""""""
ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaha

ahahaha
aha
*breathes in*
HAHHAhEWHhahAAAa

Attached: a.jpg (244x207, 12K)

No, I think they're like subversive cultists who constantly bombard lonely individuals with the false promise of happiness and belonging. Were it up to me, all of you niggers would be shot.

Attached: 1566543680858-r9k.jpg (500x500, 49K)

based as fuck lad. i'm sick of these retarded trannies and anti white cucks shitting up every thread

tranners are gross, and the vast majority of both straight men and women do not want to fuck them

based
orororororo

Attached: fucktrannies.png (2000x1000, 532K)

Imagine shitting on other mentally ill people on a board full of people with mental problems. Overrun with normies this place is, do you have schizo hate threads too? All ,most people who posts here ever wanted was to feel loved and comfy

Attached: trans quality of life parental support.png (479x384, 46K)

United by HRT-meds. Oh lawdy..
If trans people are anything like women then it would be nearly oxymoronic to seek uhm "belonging, home" within them.

Women typically just want that and security that must come from a man or manly person. So... It sounds terrible.

A brief moment in the facade beaks as nervous laughter hits his face "You can always throw in the towel and become a woman, it worked for me". His words echo in his mind as he realizes his whole act crumbled away for a brief second. He put on a dress, makeup, and grew out his hair. This was a woman right? A woman is nothing more than cosmetics right? He pleaded within his brain. Yeah, being a woman is all about lipstick and eye shadow. He stares off camera forlornly wondering if he'll ever have kids. He knows he can't give birth but that's okay because having children isn't what a woman is about, right? It's about just looking like one. Acting like one. He tries hard to keep the feminine voice but it breaks more often then he'd like. A high widow's peak in the reflection driving him mad. His wide shoulders and lack of any hips gnawing at him. A series of names appear. All the people paying to keep the circus going. A round of applause for the masquerade.

Attached: hontrapoints.jpg (911x988, 205K)

trying to indoctrinate people into taking hormone and pretending the delusion to be real is quite different than a normal mentally ill

holy shit
imagine being so ill you're actually ok with looking like that in public. makes me want to vomit

Maybe it's because misery loves company, I don't know. I just know I don't really have a real hate for anyone here anymore, at worst maybe a gut disgust reaction to some things. Honestly user I think every board on this site is full of people reinforcing each others mental illnesses in increasingly worse ways over time, trying to get other people to adopt their own mental problems. I just hope the direction of that can be reversed some day.

Attached: apu math.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

get the fuck out you fucking tranny

we're all sick of you

Attached: D4tPfowWkAAugCh.jpg (720x592, 68K)

oh boy who cold've predicted this development?

Attached: 1566918344908.jpg (828x1008, 158K)

imgur.com/a/gK7L83u
imgur.com/a/gK7L83u

Trannies are disgusting and are undeserving of human rights.

is OP, dare i say it, based?

Attached: 1565511856567.png (1134x664, 587K)

Check out detrans and itsafetish on plebbit if you are on the fence on this tranny shit. Sort by top all time or past year or something for best results, in case you're not a Reddit faggot. I got stuck in there for like 3 days straight, it's pretty harrowing reading.

Truly is a disgusting death cult.

Trannies are actually based as fuck
Not only will they buy everything they possibly can if it has their flag on it, you can sell them expensive drugs for decades, a gun when they kill themselves, and then their family will have to foot the bill for the funeral. They genuinely are a good thing for the economy, easily targeted demographic who have to constantly buy pills.
This is still all forgetting the clothes and makeup sales. Holy FUCK is there money to be made selling marked up clothes to trannies.

Attached: ancap_flag.png (800x800, 6K)

Holy fuck this post is so true

Too bad all trannies just buy knock off shit from Chinese sites like wish

Attached: 1555783290206.jpg (618x636, 82K)

So when is it legal to shoot them, my trigger finger is itching

>Too bad all trannies just buy knock off shit from Chinese sites like wish
How would you even fucking know that.

Dont post fascist wojak in response to my ancapistanism. Maybe Hoppeanists would be okay with it but us ancap boys h8 the st8.

This is the most damaging insult you can throw at trannies. You don't have to hate, you don't have to care, you just need to tell them once : "oh ok, but you will never be a girl though". This drives them fucking insane and I love it.

It's the same with single mothers, just tell them once that they are not doing a great job at raising their children. You don't have to say anything else even if she put up a strong and don't care front in the moment, it will slowly chew the back of her mind and made her have a terrible day.

no user me fren

Attached: 1563659891915.png (657x527, 44K)

Because you immediatly see the poor quality of their clothing, its honestly really funny seeing them thinking they are accepted.

So how do we kick trannies off Jow Forums anons?

Attached: 1564787988995.png (738x669, 186K)

You don't, this is your generation so enjoy your stay. I'm just enjoying the flames from my old sofa.

We dont need to; they will either off themselves or die in extinction. Maybe at that time we can outlaw transgenderism.

Attached: heiden.png (337x367, 355K)

Because it's actually unnatural? Peopleonly do it because it has societal bonuses and that feeling of being special in out empty lives. Look at Indias Hijras, They are said to be gifts from god and young men actually become them because they get free money, They won't settle like a normal woman because being free means you get more orbiters vying for attention from this "gift of the gods".

>they will either off themselves or die in extinction
They are legalizing adoptions for trans couple.
They are also pushing the neutral gender speech in schools.

If you think that the reason is going to solve itself then you're highly delusional. You're just closing your eyes to the whole situation, which is why it went to shit like this.

Why does he have AOC's face?

>Fucken Ancaps
I hate but love you guys at the same time

Attached: cry lauging pepe.jpg (800x679, 105K)

>Trans-women are human to-
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH NO OH NO HAHAHAHAHAHA
JOIN THE OTHER 40%

Attached: Dead_Sea.jpg (800x572, 157K)

Praise the ancap.

Attached: 8D04DC5171A240B59C0A3A4614C64F2E.png (1136x640, 837K)

Hey look, i know that many of us trannies do often look ridiculous, but it doesnt have to be because of peer pressure or yknow all the things above. It simply is because we feel like we want to become or resemble the other gender. Trannies are trannies because we feel that way. Gays are gays because they feel that way. And just like that, with anyone! LGTB, fascists, commies, all of you, all of us! It simply depends on how everyone thinks (and of course on how infliential they can be)

If you think its just the crossdressing you truly are delusional.

Attached: boge.png (508x466, 703K)

>when you're seething at trannies whose parents love them because yours didnt love you

Attached: trans.jpg (738x720, 90K)

No of course i know there's also the gender swap surgeries!

Right and you can keep thinking that at BECAUSE WE SURE AS HELL DONT WANT TO CONSTANTLY HEAR ABOUT YOUR MUTILATED CHOICES HERE

>Seething
Lmao nigger I couldnt give two shits about trannys if they want to pretend to be a half woman half orc go for it, just fuck off my board

I actually find that a very curious effect, even tho it isnt the case for me. I imagine it is because parents believe that because of all that closet stuff we felt depressed and such. I also think it has quite to do with Then what purpose would this thread serve if both sides didnt have a word on the subject?

>Of course there are those who die horrible excruiating deaths. But well... Those are the breaks.

Attached: the lou.png (803x414, 518K)

Would still smash his boipucci.

This thread would not exist if you disgusting people kept to your board which is literally named after your cult organization as you would not bother anyone thus no one would hate you

Because its a tranny hate thread you buffoon.

Attached: zfz.png (399x304, 357K)

Well then, sorry for leaving my board! I might still stay around this thread to see further replies.

WHIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEE NEEEEEEEE NEEEE HEEEE HEEEEEE. This is you

Nah, its gonna take more than that to make me feel offended, to say the least

WEEEEEEEEEEEE, I wasnt try to really i wasnt frendo thats just really how i read that post after the first few words.

never expected to see a based post in a thread about trannies

>Gadsden Flag
>Ancap
Lmao my nigga are you retarded
The Gadsden flag was stolen by republicans who unironically think the GOP is anti gov, its not even close to ancap anymore

based originally thread

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

beeump

At least schizos do not try and shill their illness by constantly spamming.
Being mentally-ill is one thing, but what trannies do is straight-up malicious.

Attached: 1561228749040.png (383x361, 13K)

This is righteous backlash. Schizos never raided this place with terrible lies and shitposts for years.

It's always the mtF retards

Why the fuck males these days are so fucking weak minded geez

Attached: 1567003137005.png (853x480, 470K)

Threadly reminder that trannies can't be robots and becoming one is pretty much the rejection of robothood without any perks of being a normalfag.

Attached: 1561291803353.jpg (589x495, 130K)

>,most people who posts here ever wanted was to feel loved and comfy
Yeah, by spamming and flooding the board with tranny propaganda and filling the board with turbonormies.
Narcissists, Trannies and normies will get the rope.

Attached: 1564604665555.jpg (1000x1193, 322K)

Ok i didnt know about those "raids", i began posting in Jow Forums like past week

an hero trannyscum

The underlying message remains the same. Just because some retards started using it, doesn't mean that people who actually know the historical context can't.

get the fuck out, you won't heal your mental illness with castrating yourself

>This level of denial

Get a load of this tranny faggot

Attached: 1561673392911.png (601x768, 669K)

>click profile
>Bona fide tranny
>An mtf faggot
>Is a lesbian too

Every fucking time. I swear most of these xirple are just """"pretending"""" just to get into some girls cunnies like Jesicca yaniv

Attached: IMG_20190810_193200.jpg (431x318, 16K)

>poltard transphobe gets btfo yet again general

The issue is i doubt they're too involved in 1850's politics. The most likely answer is they're filthy GOP mongrels who think they support small gov while the entire party supports trumps dumbass move to infringe on the 2A. The pic i put before or, somewhat more common, pic related is the flag that ancaps use. Gadsden was libertarian anyways and libertarians want a state, just a small one. Historically its libertarian, america never had any ancap stuff.

Attached: anarcho_capitalism_wallpaper_by_appriweb-d5xfm41.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

where in an original manner

Say it with me folks

Trans women are not women

Trans women are not women
NOW FLOOD THE MESSAGE

Trans men are woman
Trans men are woman
Trabs men are woman
Trans men are woman
Trans men are woman
Trans men are woman
Trans men are woman

If you have the urge to out your hate of homos this much, I have some bad news for you, OP.

Most based thread on the board, fuck Reiko, fuck jannies, and fuck /lgbt/

>hate spiders? heh you must want to fuck spiders

>since 2011
that's why they're bad
fucking newfag

Even if your honophobia = gay theory is true, theres a reason beyond that you ignorant illiterate dumbfaced fuck
Pic related
Its literally a bunch of shilling from pedos who make depressed teens into diaper wearing whores

Attached: 1566996494350.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

>southern algeria
>one trap in my area
>everyone including his "friends" despises him
>even normie camel fuckers are more than happy to lynch him
>be the only area in town that slightly tolerates his vile existance
>the tranny discover that i tolerate him a little more than his own friends and begs me to be his only friend
>despite the fact everyone here hates him, the faggot had the nerve to begin preaching tranny pride all over town and attempted to convince people that taking hrt will their make life better
>me and a few Jow Forumsommandos decided to steal the tranny flag in his front yard in the middle of the night
>burn it the next day in his own front yard
so why do the west accept these faggots again? i understand we are not accepted in the western world but somehow those parasites are?

Attached: a good trap is a dead trap.jpg (721x1280, 309K)

You will never be one of us. We will never accept you and you will never fit in - this is all your fault; you ensured it through your irredeemable behavior. There is no redeeming feature of you inferior """people""". Now join the 40% by hanging yourself you fucking hideous monstrosity.

Look trannies! Here's a based frog!

Attached: 1543101125513.jpg (608x393, 149K)

Salve!
The best way to deal with these delusional abominations is laughter, They should be humiliated for their degenerate mental ill fueled fetish.

Attached: golden eagle.jpg (1440x800, 70K)