Tfw have been in chastity for 4 days

>tfw have been in chastity for 4 days
Help

Attached: 1566977783226.gif (500x281, 639K)

god im so glad im not a fucking cumbrain like you

I've been considering getting a cage just to help deal with my inability to stop jacking off, would it work?

God i wish i were you right now

What do you need help with? Only a bad boi would cum from being locked up.

post location so I can fuck your ass

Just bounce on a dildo until you cum from anal, you fucking degenerate. You're already halfway there, might as well dress up in girl's clothes, too. God, you fucking sicken me. Especially when you shave your entire body and put on make up to look especially girly while you ride your dildo to finish. CAN YOU FUCK OFF AND DO IT ALREADY?

Deal with it stupid whore. You don't deserve to cum.

>help i havent masturbated in 4 days omg
enjoy your early suicide you pathetic faggot

why are there so many sissies here lately?

Just break the fucking cage faggot. It shouldn't be so hard

nah chastity cages aren't for chastity, your pp will just be semi-erect all the time (just big enough to fill the cage) and you'll want to jack off more than usual.
That's why it's so intense being locked, you're constantly being teased but unable to get a full erection or have release.
If you don't have a keyholder you'll just unlock yourself and fap.

Does the cage help? I tried nofap and lost after 4 days

quads confirming that i really did lose after 4 days.
Seriously does locking yourself up actually help in beating nofap or is it just fetish shit?

dumb sissy boi, if it were up to me you'd be locked up much longer
only real men are allowed to have erections

it's just fetish shit user, "what if a chastity cage would help me do nofap haha" is just another demon sent to lead you astray

thanks user. oranguru

Id just give it to my partner. He wants one for horny reasons, but i just wanna jerk off less.

why is this gif so hot? post moar like this pls

that's cute user, do you have a cute style for your pp's house? is it a cute bright pink?

Attached: 1565941911371.jpg (940x800, 611K)

i-its pink