He/she has or used to have casual sex

>he/she has or used to have casual sex
>he/she has had short lived "flings"
I can't lie, I don't really see you as a person if you do this.

Attached: 1566731985031.jpg (4096x3072, 733K)

boba is a complete meme

I want some boba now, it's gud

>it's gud
indeed 4 yew

That's okay, I don't see you as a person either.

For not having casual sex? I could be a married man who lost his virginity to his wife for all you know, do you despise the pure that much?

Attached: 1566887450266.jpg (500x297, 47K)

For being such a judgmental person for no reason.

Not seeing them as a person might be a stretch but I definitely don't see them as, how do I describe this... equally intimate and loving? Like they don't have the capability to experience it as much or don't put nearly as much importance on it.

What's wrong with being judgemental? If you never judge others you must be a pretty bland person. And for no reason? Come on now. There are a million good reasons for why casual sex is wrong.

I came for the armpits, myself.

that's ok
im brown anyway

There's a million
>Subjective
Reasons why casual sex is wrong.

If someone wants me to tie them up and leave bitemarks on them, I'm gonna tie them up and leave bitemarks on them.

Degenerate hedonism is a good way to live, user. I promise.

Why is casual sex wrong? I can't think of a single reason.

But you're not. Only incels care this much about casual sex.

Name these good reasons pls

>Random Incel of no importance opinion
And no one cares

>he/she has or used to have casual sex
I wish...

That's funny
I don't do those things and I barely see myself as a person

BBC sexual encounters should nof be counted however, because that is as natural as breathing oxygen.

>There are a million good reasons for why casual sex is wrong.

thing is your list will start with:
1. i don't get any

Not op but for me its wrong because i think a lot of times it isnt as casual for one of the two parties involved; meaning one person wants to get more emotionally involved than the other

Because it destroys core family values, which leads to isolation and crime, which impedes the advancement of civilization.

Wow, now that's what I call an ugly chick. If it is one, of course.

I don't want any, this is the difference between the robot and the reddit incel.
I've turned down sex, I've turned down roasties, not because i didn't like them, but because they wanted casual sex with no commitment.
>inb4 lies
Believe it or not, I'm alone because i wish someone loved me and was as i am committed to them, and I'm pretty intense in commitment.

does anyone know the name of the girl in the pic?

>not knowing google image search
Get the fuck out of this board before the faggots on here rott your brain, underage

That's only because they want it.

>google image search
i did that, nothing came up

I did it and it gave me saint baguette.

the trick is to not search the thumbnail, but the full image, it's an easy mistake to make really
name is sayathefox

>the trick is to not search the thumbnail, but the full image
that's what i did, but it just said "girl"
thanks, though

>38 year old virgin incel who'll never be in a relationship nor have sex doesn't sees us as persons

How will we ever recover?

Why so specific with the age

Because it sounds like a salty boomer who vents his anger over people with a way more successful sex life

cant see you as a person if you are a virgin over 18 desu

>virgin over 18
These don't actually exist, right?

Attached: kek.png (704x528, 442K)

nah lol just a really funny meme from this board. i swear some of the stuff that comes out of these peoples heads

>ywn have big boobs
life is suffering

Attached: sad pepe.png (654x527, 46K)

It just taste good, why is it a meme?

>cumbrain thinks everyone who doesn't like his risky habits is an incel
lol COOM harder.

The replies to this answer are marvelous and show the full extent of the incel's hipocrisy

just get implants tranny scum

it's not the same, orrriginninial

Indeed especially when you still have a penis.

>especially when you still have a penis

Attached: winnd.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Sex is a basic human function. You dont need to commit or sacrifice something to have some sex or drink some water you little cuck. There are advantages to having serious relationships, but there are also advantages to casual sex. It depends on your lifestyle, health, future plans, etc.

Most people are not compatible with each other long term. But most people can have sex with each other. And they should be having sex regularly if they want any hope of sanity, assuming thy have hormones

>there are also advantages to casual sex
gtfo normie

I really like that ponytail.