Dating a BPD girl right now, my first girlfriend even

Dating a BPD girl right now, my first girlfriend even.

>She's mental, she's actually draining my life away. Gets mad at literally everything and loves you like there's no tomorrow 10 minutes after.

>Once she got mad that I didn't believe in her horoscope shit and that I said I don't believe in it at all.

>She got mad once when I said that I'm not a horny and pervy person and she kept saying how I'm not even attracted to her

>She got mad at me for 4+ hours because I cheated in her dream

>We can't go out every day and she does not have any friends or anything remotely close to a social life so she wants to chat 24/7, gets mad if I don't respond in 15 minutes.

>Constantly fights with her mother and her mother is literally 10 times worse than she is, she literally ground her 18 year old daughter, like what the fuck. After fights she badmouths her mother to me and I do genuinely believe her mother is one of the worst people I know. She cries about her mother like there's no tomorrow, 1 hour later she says "But she has her moments" which turns to "I love her she's my mom I have to forgive" and then gets mad when I say "I wouldn't forgive after *whatever*"

>Got mad that I didn't like a show she did

>Gets mad when I compare a movie she likes to one I like because "I'm saying her film copied mine"

>Gets mad when I compare her to anyone else or like say "yeah my friend has that also". Once she showed me some cute scissors for cutting paper and I said "cool my sister has same ones they are cute", she got absolutely mad. She took the "everyone is special, no one is the same" meme too far.

>Constantly makes up stories about her past and exaggerates so I feel sorry for her

>Tried to kill herself couple of times even when she's having a good day she'd cut herself and then text me apologizing and saying she did it again, refuses therapy and gets mad at me

>Can't break up with her because she'd most likely kill herself

>Only know her for 3 months

And much more!

Attached: x16.jpg (760x1200, 527K)

I played with fire and didn't get burned too bad, but you should get rid of her while you still can. She won't kill herself. She wants you to think that because of her own narcissism and batshit insanity.

The best part is yet to come. It's when she dumps you and cuts all contact out of the blue after you have invested all your time and energy on her.

break up with her, stupid zoomer

>She won't kill herself
She was hospitalized once some years ago because of an attempt, she cuts herself, she most likely will

>self-harms even on a good day
Really, that's the most you can hope for.

Yeah. Mine did the same thing yours did. She's still alive and probably ruining some other guy's life right now. Mine got 5150'd for a failed suicide attempt, and still cuts herself to this day.

I don't get it user.
And when's the time to break up? And how to do it in the nicest way possible?

>She was hospitalized once some years ago because of an attempt, she cuts herself, she most likely will

Look, if you aren't LARPING, you're just making excuses to stay with her. And by staying with her you're destroying yourself and enabling her.

If you don't leave there will always be the possibility of her harming herself and she'll blame you.

If you don't leave your life will be dictated by a psycho.

I had to google it but it turns it I had it in my bookmarks for a long time (5 years) ago. Follow this guide and you should be okay. It's very important that you stay the fuck away after you dump her. That means you don't talk to her, you don't meet her, and you sure as shit aren't going to fuck her again. Yes, I know that the sex is crazy and nothing compares, but fap before making stupid decisions.

bpdfamily.com/pdfs/carver.pdf

1. Break up with the bitch
2. Stay with the girl and try to collect videos of her bitching and stay loyal until you break
up with him. Enjoy the tears

Attached: pepe.devil.jpg (425x481, 153K)

That sounds normal. It's actually a wonder how our lives are so similar.
Also OP. I got sort of a poem for you. Not written by me but you should read it.

"I cried for the first time and last time of my life. It was almost impossible that a soul of a fox learned how to cry."

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)

It's not a him, it's a she for real.
I'm too stupid for poems

Seems fun, except that everywhere I hear about bpd there's also this part

man up and dump her, find a girl who doesn't treat you like shit.

>The best part is yet to come. It's when she dumps you and cuts all contact out of the blue after you have invested all your time and energy on her.
this is the thing that will happen. Guys always forget this part of the BPD girl saga, it sometimes seems kind of worth it while it's going on and you can't imagine she would ever do that because she's so fucking in to you and contacts you all the time

but one day she will, and then she will shit talk you to everyone she knows and you will be the "bad guy" and the new guy will be "saving" her

Leave that bitch alone for your own health, you dumbass.

>The best part is yet to come. It's when she dumps you and cuts all contact out of the blue after you have invested all your time and energy on her.
This is the only bad part really, everything before that is something that I'd actually enjoy.

Didnt you read the end?
She'll definitely khs

She won't do it, it's only a form of emotional manipulation she's using on you.
At most there will be a half hearted "attempt" so she can stir up more drama like the crazy bitch she is
You gotta cut and run bro, don't look back and get far away.

They never do it dude, they just want to see you squirm.

things my bpd ex used to do:

>get mad because I was drawing a woman that's not her

>get mad because I compared us to Scully and Mulder from X-Files because of our hair colors(she red, me brown) because she thought Scully is ugly which means I was saying she is ugly

>call me in the middle of the night because she was afraid of me not moving together with her in the future(we just met 3 months ago)

>get mad because I agreed that an actress she thought was pretty is pretty

Attached: 1566644809495.png (1267x785, 97K)

I'll gladly add to that
>also get major fights for her dreaming I cheated
>Video call out of nowhere, "SHOW ME A 360 DEGREE OF WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW", I'm sitting at home alone playing vidya
>Jealous of men I play games online with, "you like these men better than me"
>Gets to my home, every damn time the first thing she does is to go around checking everything for "signs" of cheating
>bought myself a link chain (neck), she finds it on her next "search". Who's the bitch left this here?
>When I say I bought it for myself, she makes me go with her to the store I bought it from and make the salesperson pledge I bought it there
>Try to get me in random fights in the street when she's mad for some made up reason. Yell at random guys that look strong that I asked to fight them
>"Where were you last night and why did you get home 7AM?"
>I was home, I went to sleep 23PM and woke 7AM
>"Prove it" - gets mad when I don't have how

I could go all day

Attached: women2.jpg (537x704, 57K)

I'll even continue some more
>Have to hide my laundry when she comes over
>"Where did you go using that shirt?"
>Starts fights on messenger out of nowhere that last from 5 up to 12-14 hours straight
>Leave messenger to pee for 1 minute without noticing her, end of the world, I swear to God
>I sign up to play football thursday nights with my friends, was always a sports fella all my life
>Makes me take her there the first day to check if there are no girls
>Same as gaming, "you like their companies better than mine", gets mad anyway
>Creates appointments out of the sky, "be ready in 20 minutes", always some crazy-expensive date
>Gets home from expensive date
>"You didn't enjoy it", here we go for another 7 hour fight on the internet
>Can always anytime of day and night just blast through my door on a surprise inspection for cheating evidence
>I try calling disrespect and emotional abuse a few times
>Backlashes that would embarass satan himself
>Physical abuse starts
>Pushes me to trip over stuff and fall down, punches me in the face, kicks me over the edge of the bed when I try to get close to her at night
>You'll take me out to lunch tomorrow (obviously expensive af restaurant)
>I call that she needs medical treatment and that it's not normal for a person to be so infuriated all the time, obviously some hormonal disease going on
>Proceeds to block me on all social media and stops answering calls, only appears to say she's gone in a beach trip with a "friend"
>mfw she's been the one cucking me all along for 4 years of this madness

I'm just glad I'm alive at this point, but I'm having issues fighting the depression and anxiety stage she left me on, I had to have my guard up all the time. It's being difficult to get back on my feet. I'm literally still afraid to go out of my house alone again.

Johnny what the fuck have your gotten your crippled ass into?

Attached: received_483924975501673.jpg (378x364, 19K)

Holy shit OP you just described my current relationship
Don't stick your dick in crazy Anons

>dont date crazy
/thread