I genuinely don't understand how people can work a job...

I genuinely don't understand how people can work a job. I worked one week in my life in a smelly factory and it was the worst week of my life. If I ever lost my neetbux I always said I would kill myself. How do normies do it?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most people don't have any alternative sadly. It's either wagecuckery or homelesness

I saw an user on /v/ post earlier today that he took a day off work to play WoW Classic and wasn't even able to get in, and now can't take another day off. Felt kind of bad for him.

Attached: almost time.jpg (675x675, 180K)

Most people have a slave mentality
I'd rather live in the streets than to be a wage-slave, it's healthier anyway

Attached: 1563870670302.png (800x600, 753K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
OKAY LETS GIVE ME A RHYTHM!!!
STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP
STOMP STOMP CLAP
WEEEEEEE ARE WE ARE WALMART!

Attached: tux'd in neet.png (390x390, 112K)

Wagie here. It's shit. Go as long as you can without working. Godspeed user.

Imagine living in a world without NEETbux. That's how it was for 99% of history.

holy shit
do americans really?

Attached: 1566027469666.jpg (559x517, 51K)

It's a vicious cycle.

>Don't work
Boy this candidate sure has a large gap in his history... Must be on drugs or have serious mental problems I don't want him.
HR bot tell him we found someone more qualified.
>Work in the wrong industry
Boy this user really wants to work for me in this entry-level job that requires no experience in paper... But I really want 3 years experience....hmmm....HR bot either offer him the same job as an intern for minimum wage and temp or tell him you sound someone more qualified.
Up to you
>Work experience of 2-3 years
Well user... You do have some experience in this industry, however you're really not that well versed in this one subject that has nothing to do with the job description so... Best I can do is a junior position at half the rate. Not the rate of the job you applied to but the rate of the junior position. we have a lot of applications. You're very lucky to be considered.
>Lie
Wow that's great you have an arbitrary amount of experience I don't care about. Can you read? Can you write? Good! You're hired. No I don't care about the job description you'll do what you're told whatever it is.
>The kicker
You join the company at a reduced rate and everyone is underpaid understaffed and desperately needs help.
HR hides in their office and if you complain to them it's a strike against you.
Three and you're fired for not fitting into company culture.
No one is following policy it's highschool level politics up the butt the entire time and you can skirt by for months maybe years without ever really contributing.

That's the work world. If you're going to criticize it please do so correctly. There's plenty to hate.

Attached: 1557692965891.jpg (385x383, 19K)

None of this matters since i've been on autism bux my entire life lol. I love not giving a fuck.

Oh god. The fucking WalMart cheer. Before I was a NEET I worked there for like a year. I just never showed up to morning meeting because of this shit and nobody ever said anything to me because they needed me too much and knew I wasn't going to participate in that.

Because the majority of people don't have a fucking choice
You NEET motherfucker

Attached: 1566842406148.jpg (1000x992, 70K)

Long term it's not a smart move but short term I suppose you're very comfortable.

Live it up friend.

Just know that if you ever want one just bs your experience and say you've been volunteering in the meantime.

Actually its pretty well tied to the economy. Its been stable for almost 80 years. If it goes everyone is fuck anyway.

I worked at about 5 places during my life including summer jobs while I was a student
working in the harbor, where basically ships with chemical fertilisers were coming in, white little balls pretty much, a machine put them into bags and my job was tying up the bags and putting labels on them, it was fine but it didn't pay much
working in a factory that made metal nuts, sometimes due to errors with the machines and such the nuts would come out damaged and my job was finding the damaged ones in samples, it was alright, it was just sitting in an air conditioned room and looking at these metal nuts, it was comfy but again very little money
for my internship during uni I worked at a research facility, doing odd jobs, sometimes it was shit, sometimes I worked 2 hours and went home, I got paid some money but I was kinda happy when I finished it
I worked at a castle as a janitor basically, the pay wasn't bad and it wasn't very much stress but still cleaning up literal shit every day was not the best
I worked at a store where I was expecting to be a normal cashier but it seemed like the owner expected me to know everything about every product, which there was about 500 and constantly convince people to buy them so I said nah fuck that, the pay was meh but I also had to manage all the orders, stock, cleaning and shit on my own with all the money in store being my responsibility
now I make some money from the internet but I'm not sure if that really qualifies as work
overall some places are better than others but nothing is as good as doing what I want all day

Attached: 1558449622665.jpg (1488x2149, 410K)

They act like an adult who doesn't see the world as black and white?

Because I have no choice

Wageslaving is misery
At least i spend most of my time on the clock shitposting on here (usually complaining about work)

On the plus side it destroys my health so i will probably die in my 30s, so i won't have to wageslave too long

Why don't you idiots find a comfortable office job? I shitpost a few excel sheets everyday and fuck around with a bunch of money. I literally never consider the next time I am getting paid because I don't worry about how much money I have. I know I have it. I would hardly call this slavery, this mortal coil is more slavery than the hours I spend at work

>die in my 30s
Wait until the epidemic starts and they complain about it on the news. You'll wonder if those stupid manchildren in corporate or government will actually start to take this problem seriously.

Pic related. Same delusional shit that got good men killed.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Not to be personal, but where do you live? All the office jobs here are taken by richfag elites and their friends.

I have one and hate it
I hate waking up so early. It destroys my health, sleep meds keep failing so i'm chronically sleep deprived. I hate sitting in a chair so long it fucks up my posture. I also hate wasting 8hr a day with this shit
I hate sitting under these bullshit artificial lights that give me headaches

They aren't comfy at all

>fucking hate wageslaving
>fucking niggers not working and contributing to the community
Forgot how two sided this place is

>r9k is one person

Hmmmmmmmm

I live in CA the most populated state so I think I have more competition than you. Also my degree is nothing related to finance
Get up and walk around every once in awhile. I have one my vertebrae taken from me and titanium in my spine. I find sitting and occasionally adjusting myself preferable to standing and washing dishes for 7 hours

Yeah same. I'm seriously impressed by people who can dedicate a serious amount of their time to a job. If I get kicked out and lose my bux I might try being homeless for a while, but ultimately I'll probably commit too, user. There's no way I could ever work.

Attached: 1496540490213.png (289x343, 14K)

I think you need to lurk more, I've seen a decent amount of black or non white robots post. This isn't Jow Forums.

this. I wish I had an actual disability to get NEETbux from, but unfortunately simply not wanting to participate in society isn't enough
I'll probably kill myself pretty soon, I seriously can't handle this wage shit

that's because the rest of your life is so easy. i had a challenging life so work is very simple. i just walk into the office, sit on my phone for a while, talk to some people in meetings, and then go home knowing i made a bunch of money. not everyone has an easy life like you that something like this is so bad.

I've been in larger cities too (midwest btw). I seriously doubt that, compared to less populated areas. The city has more open jobs because nobody wants to pay the high cost of living there. That's why people commute from outside the area. So I'll partially agree with you on that

>smelly
That's the problem. If you had a good environment you would like it.

>I'll lose something, then I am gonna kill myself. Boo-fucking-hoo for me.
C'mon fag...

I don't think you understand the concept of 30 million people plus undocumented people we can't account for. The midwest is not like the west coast at all, I was born in the midwest.

I don't really understand how people really... Get jobs, I guess? I'm 19 and have been applying pretty consistently everywhere since I was 16. If I ever go in person besides applying online it's always the same script no matter where I go.
>Apply online
Well, I already have, I'm just wondering if you really need people right n-
>Hmm I'm not sure! Let me go get my manager
O-oh, ok.
>Looks like she's in a meeting right now, sorry
T-thanks anyways.

The exact same script every. Single. Time... I'm starting to question my sanity desu.

Attached: smokie.gif (500x211, 1.02M)

What are you going to do when youre 40 and have zero life aspirations? Atleast use this time living off of neetbux to learn crypto, stocks, and how to code websites for boomers who need a website for their struggling small business.

Corporations literally humiliate and degrade their workers.

one day you lose your gibs like the sorry nigger you are.

>That's the problem. If you had a good environment you would like it.
I have my own office with a window and a bathroom and hate my job

I guess I'm lucky enough I have my dream job. But I feel you my dude. I used to work in a warehouse as well and it sucked pretty bad.

WE ARE WE ARE WALMART

LMAO WAGIES

My main motivation to work is just to build up my NEETbux. Every year I work, at this point I can count on an extra few hundred a month.

But the real question is how much NEETbux is enough. You trade your life for it, year by year

Any other soon to be NEETs facing this?

I genuinely believe those who hate wagies are just ex-wagies who got pissed off because they were pushed around on the job and treated like a bitch so you ran to mommy government and asked for money.
I've been working part time, full time positions while in school and even though I hated working when I was 15-16, due to the reasons above, I learned and adapted and now in whatever job i'm in I know how to do below the bare minimum work and still look like a model employee.

Smelly place?

Retailcuck here. We don't mean any harm when we do this shit to you. When you come in and walk up to us in the middle of our work and just go "hey are you hiring" I legitimately have no idea and all I can do is direct you to a manager. The best thing I can honestly do besides that is direct you to check the web site and apply there.