See mom and daughter outside

>see mom and daughter outside
>mom has mega fat ass
>more attracted to the mommy
Why are moms so based?

Attached: 1565245770805.jpg (3240x2160, 919K)

Got a chance to fuck a girl's mom in high school when we were dating. Kept it going with the mom even after me and the girl broke up, I preferred her mom lol

>had sex before
Get out of here loser.

Why are matures so fucking hot God dammit

I think a lot of it is they're more easygoing and carefree. Younger girls are more high strung and have higher standards, older women have been there and done that so they don't care as much and can just enjoy things without all the bullshit attached for younger women.

I don't even mean their attitudes just their looks in general even...

fugggg is the only way to hook up with a wide-bottom mature lady by going through her skimpy normie daughter.

Well bodywise at least, even though they're aged, having kids does amazing things to women's bodies with the only downside being it makes them "loose" but if they exercise right it completely counters that.

Sure they might not be as youthful as a young woman, but there's something amazing about a thicc pair of tits and ass that having kids causes, that younger women can't compete with in the same way.

Went on public transport right now and a wide fat booty engulfed my entire vision while I was looking down on my phone and I was in love before I even saw that she was older from the side and with her daughter.

if you're attracted to older women it's likely a reaction to your childhood coming forth - you want a mother and when she is your mother you will become like a child again because you are a child.

Men want a women.
Children want a mommy.

>you will never be held, petted, and kissed by a giant mommy

t. seething, under developed, roast

its not that deep. i just like plump cheeks. damn.

>tfw actually fucked up childhood on mothers side
So this Freudian shit actually might have some merit. But I don't want a mommy, I just wanna destroy a mature repeatedly and hear her moans and possibly knock her up before her eggs run dry

This is kinda Cringe tho desu can't lie I just want rough hard sex and internal explosions

which is what you subconsciously want to do to your mother..
You want to destroy a mature repeatedly; and hear her moans as you impregnate her residual eggs.

It's not a roast it's just an observation. Literally everyone is attracted to whatever arose during their childhood.

more freudian bullshit. i was around no older women when i was a child. again, its not that deep.

Not really though Freud. Maybe experiences in my youth lead to an increased appreciation for mature women. Or its just that hot women are hot regardless of age (to a limit)

You're looking to specifically at it. It's not about the individual details it's about the big picture.

>this applies
>but not like that
pseudo psychoanalytical garbage

I highlight a symptom and you're saying there was no cause; but you're looking at individual events or ideas as apposed to the totality of the childhood.

This applies; you can't see it; doesn't mean it's not right; means you can't see it.

Shhh iz OK bby.

An older woman is more likely to have features that define women and separate them from men like
>big butts
>big breasts
>broad hips
>big thighs
>children