If you ever see somebody saying "stop blaming your parents for everything" it's just cope coming from a shit parent...

If you ever see somebody saying "stop blaming your parents for everything" it's just cope coming from a shit parent. You literally can blame everything on your parents.its my parents fault I'm a loser and now they're paying the price for wanting another kid

Attached: 1542387095_1496430586_tumblr_no6veeFQuh1uuaq8ao1_1280.gif (640x571, 92K)

It's my parents fault if I'm a mutt and never felt part of anything, dropped out of school, ended as a hikki and if women don't ignore me, but do not dare to show themselves up with them

With me*
Many don't dislike me, but i must put 10x the effort than anyone else, as brown equals danger.

The worst part of all this is that i would have had a better life if only my brain developed as a low iq subhuman

This. And it's the grandparents fault if the parents didn't raise you properly. And it's the great grandparents fault if the grandparents didn't teach the parents to raise you properly. And....

I didn't circumcise myself, so yes, it is their fault.

That has bugged me for a long time, why do you get punished for having terrible role models? It's not like you had the ability to choose them, and chances are you won't run away from then at an early age because you can't or you don't know any better

mutilation is my parents fault

Do people actually think it's not the parent's fault? What is it then? Genetics?
You are JUST genetics + parents and environment, nothing else unless you're really religious.

But how you were raised really don't matter when you're older than 18

Why not? Does your personality magically change when you turn 18?

You are old enough to make your own choices by then.

The choices you make will forever be influenced by the way you were raised. No question about it. If your parents were alcoholics then chances are you're going to be one as well.

That's genetic dipshit

agreed

although you should try to move on and improve your life. the assholes took a lot away from you but that doesnt mean you cant at least try to improve

It can be genetic, but you have to be fucking retarded not to admit that being raised by two alcoholics is going to desensitize you.

While you obviously need to take responsibility for IMPROVING your situation, it is absolutely 100% your parents fault that things are so shitty for you right now. They gave you all of your opportunities (or lack thereof), arbitrarily decided what you were allowed to pursue as a minor so you entered adulthood with different skills than people with different parents, stuck you with emotional issues because they knew society allows them to vent their rage at everyone else at you, and literally gave you your shitty genetics.

>While you obviously need to take responsibility for IMPROVING your situation
How do you? If your parents made you into someone who can't or won't improve, that's on them. A person is their genetics and their past. There is no "once you turn 18 you suddenly become a different person and every choice you make is not influenced by anything else in any way", because that doesn't make sense. The only reason we consider responsibility to be linked to maturity and such is because we have to force people to work and take responsibility for their actions sooner or later or they could do whatever they want. The fact of the matter is that certain kids can act mature and certain adults can act childish, but we need an arbitrary number in the law where it's reasonable to assume most people have a good grasp on things by then. However, no person is truly responsible for who they are or what they do, but if we didn't act like they were then we wouldn't be justified in our ideas of justice and identity and choice and so on.

People change themselves every day. You're just lazy and looking for excuses.

i agree , my faggot parents did a horrible job raising me and they left me in a shitty situation but i wont let that prevent me from achieving success

people like you end up raising failures, do everyone a favor and never have children

>people like you end up raising failures, do everyone a favor and never have children
People like you end up in prison or dead.
Kys you fat lazy fuck

>prison
lol no. people like you raise subhuman delinquents

Stop blaming your parents you lazy fuck.
You are the reason every bad thing happens to you. Not your parents.

At least I wouldn't raise a lazy entitled incel.

have fun visiting your son in prison lmao

Attached: maxresdefault (93).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>people like you raise subhuman delinquents
No people like YOU are the reason why you never get anywhere in life. YOU blame others for YOUR mistakes because you don't want to take any responsibility for your actions. You'll be in jail in a few years.
You are subhuman trash and don't belong in society

My son will never be in prison. He's not a degenerate incel like you

What I meant is git gud, faget

this is good practice for you, you're going to have to use this same kind of stuff to try and help your failure of a son when he ends up doing hard time lmao

so you're saying hez a good boy and dindonuffin?

100% facts
>Parents were violent
>Parents were poor and had bad financial management skills
>Parents divorced
>Single mother denied me every goal I had (boxing, karate , playing instruments, acting)
>Promoted the golden three (doctor, engineer and lawyer) regardles off how I felt about it
> encouraged my gaming addiction because in her mind it's safer
>Refused to acknowledge the abuse I got from other adults
>Enforced retarded gender/social roles that only made it harder to be friends with my other siblings
>Encouraged my asocial behaviour
>Was a religion cuck
>To this day her only plan is to siphon money out of me

Ive still improved and left them behind but if I didn't have outside support I never would have

call her right now and make her cry

>being a burden to your parents and then killing yourself instead of caring for them in old age
Based

I was molested and abused

But it was all my fault apparently hurr durr

>this is good practice for you, you're going to have to use this same kind of stuff to try and help your failure of a son when he ends up doing hard time lmao
Nah. My children aren't failures like you are.
Stop projecting you degenerate loser.

You're not understanding this correctly. People who change are able to change due to a combination of their past and their genetics. If they're not able to change, then that's simply because of the person they are. It couldn't be any other way, because all the variables of their genetics and upbringing have combined to form who they are. However, if you don't realise this, you end up thinking that people who don't do certain things are 'lazy' and the people who do change themselves are a result of some spontaneous 'willpower'. That isn't actually the case. True laziness doesn't exist because willpower doesn't exist. There's just what you want to do and if you can do it; those are the only factors, and they are decided by the person you've become. It's also strange how you've assumed that any of this relates to my personal life, calling me lazy and looking for excuses. You shouldn't spout random beliefs at people without anything to back them up, you know.

when he gets in trouble you're going to absolve yourself of blame. you really need to practice this stuff more so you can keep up the delusion

Yeah but our thoughts and beliefs have a lot to do with it too, you're a faggot if you can't recognize that decisions you make can change things. If you can be aware of all this philosophical mumbo-jumbo you can be aware of the options you have.

I can't agree with you, several people I was close to refused to let me fail and pushed me regardless.

I might have a perma fucked view on relationships and families but change is intact possible

Your thought patters are 100% genetics and how you were raised.

Once again, you're not getting it. Your thoughts and beliefs are shaped by your genetics and upbringing, like I've been saying. If you make a decision that results in change, then good, that's the logical progression of the type of person you've been shaped to become. If you don't, then there's no point in regret or scorn. The world functions according to reason, and so everything can only be the way it is. If something happens, that's because it was supposed to happen according to our physical laws. It's funny that you call it philosophical mumbo-jumbo when it makes more sense and is clearer to understand than many common beliefs, including your belief on responsibility, which functions only according to vague and traditional concepts that don't really get questioned or examined. You should start thinking about why things are and how they work, as well as questioning things that seem like common sense.
Change is possible for only some people. Possibility is just what we think can happen, in reality only one thing will happen. Just because something happened for you doesn't mean it will for other people.

What good will that do?
She's clearly got a fucked up set of morals and low reasoning

Retard, if you have the wherewithall the write all that horseshit then you can go out and get a job. And it's not just your "upbringing", that's a stupid assumption, it's the sum of your experiences, one of which is me telling you that you're acting like a retard and you can do better.

Once again, you're assuming things about my personal life from the things I post. It has nothing to do with me whether or not these things are true. And obviously I meant the sum of your experiences, which is why I said past in a previous post and mentioned how you don't just suddenly become a different person at 18. I just used a different word that time, that's all. You still admit that your past experiences sum up who you are, though. Telling me I'm acting like a retard will only work if I'm the type of person it would work on. If I don't listen to you, that's because I'm not the type of person who would; that's all there is to it. How you respond to experiences is another thing determined by your past and genetics, after all.

This is by far the most retarded thing I've heard in a while. Congratulations user.

>when he gets in trouble you're going to absolve yourself of blame.
He won't get in trouble,he's not a degenerate incel like you.
It's just a matter of time before you try to shoot up a walmart and they gun you down

>But it was all my fault apparently hurr durr
It was your fault. You were asking for it.
They should've caved your skull in aftwards

dad, i am your son. you fucked up

Seething cope from a shit parent. Your child hates you.

Once again, you're being a faggot.

depends on your parents, if they're abusive cunts then absolutely

It'll be fun, maybe give you an erection

LOL
Auntie wine is gonna raise a good boy? Nah, you're just going to neglect him and blame him for all his shortcomings until he decides to leave with his homies and rape some girls (assuming he didn't win the genetic lottery)

It's my parents fault someone circumcised me at birth. I dont hate my parents but I dont think i can forgive them for having that done to me, even if their intention wasnt malicious.

I just dont get how they could be so retarded. Even back when I first heard about circumcsion, around 12, and was fully under the impression it was a beneficial procedure that did no harm and only reduced the risk of cancer/STDS, I thought how I would let my child decide what to do with their own body. How the fuck do two adults never reach that conclusion? How do you sit there and allow someone to amputate part of your child's genitals?

lol this nigger talk like our personality (which affect our choices) is not a result of experiences

>Seething cope from a shit parent. Your child hates you.
Seeting cope from an incel who's parents call him their biggest mistake and their deepest disappointment.
You are a failure

Why are women so evil when it comes to using people for money?

>dad, i am your son. you fucked up
My son's in his crib in the other room incel.
Nice try though

everything is predetermined

assuming this is bait but if not you are shockingly pathetic, lol.

i traveled back in time to specifically warn you, you are a terrible father

Incels want the accountability level of women.

>i traveled back in time to specifically warn you, you are a terrible father
Im sure you did incel.
Don't forget your bumper stock when you shoot up that walmart next week.
Degenerate faggot

You are lazy. That is all.

Motivated people? People with life experience? Explain.

>You are lazy. That is all.
Did you not read anything I said? Repeating the same things without explaining yourself or responding to what I said is pretty lazy and ignorant, you know. Never mind the fact that even if I was lazy, which once again is something you're assuming from my personal life based on nothing, it would be the result of genetics and my past, like I said. Please do not bury your head in the sand to protect your beliefs and instead start to question why you think the way you do. Laziness is a vague concept, anyway, as being unwilling to do something is, of course, not a bad thing. People are unwilling to do anything except the things they are willing to do; that is all there is to it.

If you spent half the time fixing your life as you do crying about not being lazy online, you'd be president.

For someone preaching about laziness, you are very averse to confronting your beliefs and people who challenge what you say. I have not even said whether I'm lazy or not, only that you assume I am, call me lazy, and then give up. Why would I listen to you when you're preaching about something that doesn't even make sense, and when I have explained why it doesn't make sense to you multiple times?

I'm giving up in the sense that a runner who won a race stops running.

People make changes every day. You'd rather play victim because it's easier. Blame everyone but you. Typical incel mentality.

>I'm giving up in the sense that a runner who won a race stops running.
Who are you to decide 'how' you're giving up? Should all the 'incels' say that about themselves and they get off scot-free? No. You're giving up arguing because changing your beliefs is hard. You talk about incels, and yet your beliefs make as little sense as theirs. I have already outlined why and how people make changes, and how just because someone changes it doesn't mean they've suddenly developed mystical powers that separates them from their genetics and their past. That's foolish. Then you proceed to say more things without backing them up at all. Playing victim? When did 'victims' come into this? You're ignoring what I say and then saying the stereotypical counter-insults to stereotypical Jow Forums arguments. And then say I'm blaming everyone but me when I've already said no one is to blame, the world is how it is. Then again, you're using the incel buzzword so talking to you is a waste of time.

you just called your own son a degenerate faggot

holy shit this level of butthurt over some harmless banter

larping boomers can never handle bants

extremely based, godly trips too

The worst part is that it's not like a lifelong thing. If your parents fuck up raising you prior to you turning, let's say, three years old and some change, you're done. No chance.

Child psychology is a massive field simply because people are still trying to find a suitable cope for having unfulfilling early lives

>but aaanooon I've always bought you anything you wanted as a kid, all the toys you wanted
Yeah, and my completely irrational fear of buying anything over 5 dollars does not originate from you? When I was a wee lad I was told I was allowed to buy anything for 4 dollars or less, everything was 5+, what a fucking joke. Bitch caused a scene in a toystore when I was a wee lad for wanting to buy a lil figure for 2 dollars, no we weren't poor, infact I'd argue we were slightly higher class, and I hated that, because somehow I felt like I had less, and that was because I did. Couldn't buy vidya at full price, hell not even at 20, I had to beg for that shit. 20 dollars after years of not buying a single fucking thing, yeah such a difficult task. I resorted to playing on emulators, but then, uh oh, couldn't be fucking bothered with paying for our internet service for a full fucking year, couldn't pay for that cheap ass fucking dial up in the 2000s huh? You had to spend a whole year without it, huh?
Oh, wanna go see your friends? Sorry fucko...
I never went outside with friends until I was fucking 16.
I never got to exercise until I was 15, and even then my mom lied to me that weights give you hernia. I was a fat fuck, she told me about it, but never let me do REAL exercise, because she's stupid, fuck her.

Attached: joshu.png (83x123, 10K)

ANTINATALIST GANG RISE UP

Reading on cluster b parents and how they can influence male children makes me wish there were parenting licenses

Amazing how you need a license to drive a car but not to reproduce and raise children which is 5000x more complicated

Textbook narcissism case.

that's what i had. my dad is a mentally abusive narcissist, and my mom is bpd. my brother is even more of a mess than i am and he has been in and out of jail for 15 years, plus he's a drug addict. these types of people should not be allowed to have children

Yeah addictions are very common in people like us. In my case my mom was the narcissist. My dad left because he couldn't put up with the abuse when we were 6-7 and never remarried. Everything went downhill really fast after that.

Man fuck that bitch, I only had a pretty small version of the same issue with not feeling like your mom will buy you reasonable shit everyone has without begging and it fucking sucked, I can't imagine how much your life sucked. Call her up on the phone and tell her how much of a cunt she is.