Waifu General - /waifu/ #232

Old: Wednesday Waifu edition

Attached: 1551841866983.png (1024x1024, 66K)

I love Alice Liddell. She means everything to me.

Attached: Alice85.jpg (373x619, 61K)

Alright, it's straight to the questions.

>What would be you and your waifu/husbandos "thing"? An activity you and your waifu/husbando would specifically set time aside for you two to do?

>Is there anything you'd like to know about them that their source material doesn't quite answer? If so, how do you fill in those blanks?

>What were the times in their source where you were really happy for them? Something that made you go "That's my girl!"?

>What does love mean to your waifu/husbando? How far are they willing to go for the sake of it?

I'm having one of those rare spells where my love for Elizabeth brings me more peace than pain. A sense of tranquility preponderates my tribulations, like a flood of morning light after the longest night. My mind is inundated with thoughts of her, and for once that soothes the pain of us not being together.
I'll love her until I die. And I sure as hell hope that she's the last thing I think about when that happens.

Attached: d726za1-6bbda7cf-c293-4b23-b2d9-d00221d40452.png (1067x1600, 1.86M)

Good, Alicefag

>What would be you and your waifu/husbandos "thing"?
I love to imagine the two of us making music together. With my sub-par guitar skills and her angelic voice we'd make quite the duo.
>Is there anything you'd like to know about them that their source material doesn't quite answer?
Essentially anything relating to love and relationships. The reason this is never answered is because she's never afforded the opportunity to think about such things.
>If so, how do you fill in those blanks?
I imagine that she'd be really difficult to get close to at first, but really warm and gentle once her trust is gained.
>What were the times in their source where you were really happy for them?
All the times when she's happy. Especially the the beach part, since those are her first moments of freedom. She's just so joyous and high-spirited. However, that part of the game is simultaneously the saddest for me since it makes for a fairly unpleasant juxtaposition. Those moments are short-lived and nothing good follows. Every time I play through that part, I know exactly what happens next, which is what makes it hurtful to me.
>Something that made you go "That's my girl!"?
That's something I feel the urge to say during one particular scene. Namely, the one where she opens a tear to kill a roomful of Comstock's men. Murder isn't something I'd usually condone, but those same people held her captive and tortured her for God knows how long before Booker could arrive to help. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them get flayed by the tornado she summoned.
>What does love mean to your waifu/husbando?
I have no idea how much she values romantic love. But I have a headcanon that she's had a crush on a fictional character at some point. Y'know, because of being locked in that tower, alone, with nothing to do but read.
>How far are they willing to go for the sake of it?
She's willing to go to great lengths for people she cares about.

Attached: 2wOaAJxkhR.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

>But I have a headcanon that she's had a crush on a fictional character at some point. Y'know, because of being locked in that tower, alone, with nothing to do but read.
lmao you just want her to worship you

>What would be you and your waifu/husbandos "thing"? An activity you and your waifu/husbando would specifically set time aside for you two to do?
Buddyfight, of course.
>Is there anything you'd like to know about them that their source material doesn't quite answer? If so, how do you fill in those blanks?
I'd like to know about his origins, who is parents are, stuff like that. I don't fill these blanks at all though, that just feels wrong to me.
>What were the times in their source where you were really happy for them? Something that made you go "That's my girl!"?
When he stood up against Dark Miserea. That moment made me cheer out loud, it made me really proud of him.
>What does love mean to your waifu/husbando? How far are they willing to go for the sake of it?
The love Miserea showed is always unconditional. It's something that persists no matter if he agrees or disagrees with the actions of that person. I think agape would be the right word to describe it.
How far he would go for it is hard to define because of it. This love is always there. Whether he goes against someone he loves or not, it never disappears. He will always love humanity.

Attached: af7cae8f5853a8d5ed75350ccf600f95de80560aa87ab20259fcbdbe22aa7f66.jpg (550x750, 97K)

Would you kill Comstock for her?

this page was heartwarming but bittersweet because i fucking knew it was just setting up for something horrific, but I did vastly underestimate just how horrible it was going to be.
Her entire history between leaving the guy who rapes/burns her to ending up on the boat to the abyss, it is completely glossed over and based on the one page extremely condensed summary it looked very very interesting.

Attached: x20.png (872x1236, 1010K)

He held zero regrets in regards to what he did to Elizabeth. If I was in Booker's place, I would have done the exact same thing. As far as the main game goes, he genuinely deserved what was coming.
Whether or not Burial at Sea Comstock deserved to die is debatable. Regardless she wouldn't have had it any other way. And I doubt she'd have let anyone kill him for her. As a side-note I don't think that she's necessarily a bad person for seeking revenge. By that point she's simmering with rage and any hope for a positive outcome has been evicted from her mind, both of which are direct results of the damage that Comstock did to her. She wasn't always like that, and she's filled with regret after the fact. While her actions are morally ambiguous, I'd argue that she isn't entirely to blame.

Attached: d7f0g35-9ae95b49-e1f2-40ed-8060-ab066806cf6a.jpg (900x900, 886K)

>Why yes, I did give the girl another wish egg

Attached: Wazukyan.jpg (800x450, 32K)

he became a villain when he made it about his own wish fulfillment rather than just keeping people alive.

love rem
good morning

Attached: rmdrs (48).jpg (1130x1600, 228K)

I love this Scottish princesses.

>What would be you and your waifu "thing"? An activity you and your waifu would specifically set time aside for you two to do?
She'd probably want me to git gud at archery, so we'd go to the range whenever we have the time.
I can't think of anything that isn't a part of my headcanon.
When she stood up for herself and made her mum seethe.
>What does love mean to your waifu? How far are they willing to go for the sake of it?
Well, she went out of her way to fix the problem she caused out of love for her mum, even risking her life a few times. That says a lot.

Attached: Merida (28).png (781x801, 766K)

What a ride for me was this month. I even ended it in the best possible way. I can finally say that I'm fucking proud of myself for the progress I'm making. I know Rem would be proud of me too. I love my super precious blueberry. I promised that I'll make September one of the best months we had untill now for us and today it's confirmed that I'll be able to fulfill that promise. God I'm happy!
-

Attached: vr15jcd8f8631.jpg (1736x1200, 207K)

I don't know what she would want to do but I'd love it if she'd be okay with sitting down and letting me help her take care of her hair once every few days. There's just so much of it.
Her past in basically completely unexplored. The only stuff that's been mentioned about it is that she was a killer-for-hire with a flawless record of success, going by the moniker of 'ttong-gae.' And that she was doing that in hopes that she'd find someone that was able to kill her in the process.
This page always makes me grin. Despite her past it feels like she never gets to show off her skills in the present (partly because Nam-joo doesn't want her killing people anymore, which I can't blame him for), it's even mentioned that she used to be more competent than she is now.
I don't really know. Love isn't really something that's come up for her in a serious capacity, but given how she acts around people she likes as friends, I'd imagine she'd go pretty far for the sake of someone she really loved.

Attached: CjtGEWzUYAAWfK3.jpg (600x862, 106K)

did you pass remfriend?

Attached: rmsml (35).jpg (809x1200, 133K)

Yes, from 2 subjects. I even brought with me my Rem keychain for better luck. It helped a lot.
-

Attached: 74645894_p0.png (1800x1800, 1.87M)

That sounds delightful. You deserve more moments like that

Are you the one that posted on the /cm/ husbando threads?

He left an impression when I was first reading the part, well before I developed real feelings for him, and was one of the reasons I ended up liking him as much as I did after I caught up with the rest

Attached: wishthebwscansforthiswerebetter.jpg (599x984, 591K)

Good morning everybody. I love Poppy!

Attached: Poppy_.jpg (600x716, 54K)

Whos asking this very original question?

goodjob mate, but what does passing those mean?

Attached: rmsmg (100).jpg (3336x4712, 736K)

It means that I can attend the next year of college. Which means more free time for the things I want to get better at.
-

Attached: xZm_g33DqGLOy6sMdlt1znOldGD9Ieu_6V2WreET2m4.jpg (1400x2400, 395K)

i love dreaming up date nights between the two of us. whether it just happens to be a a movie on the couch, or trying to go out and do something nice. the possible hijinks we get into is just an added bonus.

how much does he love halloween itself? what does he wear during his off time? what does he DO doing his off time? does he love autumn as much as everyone assumes he does? does he have a thing for goths? i'm not unwilling to fill those spaces with headcanon, but it would be nice.

i've always thought it was so adorable when he gets philosophical or starts monologuing. i don't know why - i guess it's just what happens when you fall head over heels for a supervillain. i would love to listen to him go on for hours about fear.

love means someone they can trust. someone that would never betray them. someone that he could share his life with, every nook and cranny.

Attached: agent-jaselin (0).jpg (1280x1782, 963K)

>Do you think waifu would ever complain that you dote on her too much?

>What does waifu think about philosophy?

>What would waifu think about your tastes in media? Would she tease you for it, be indifferent, or indulge in it with you?

Thanks, Mistaposter. I like to think that we all do.

That's actually something I worry about a lot. As starved of affection as she may be, I'm not sure how much doting she'd be okay with. I feel like she needs a lot of love after everything she's been through, but at the same time she might want to take things slow since she has no experience with love or relationships. I'd probably have to hold myself back, lest I make her uncomfortable. Because I'd want to dote on her a lot, honestly.
>philosophy
Elizabeth has the entire periodic table memorized and she tries to bludgeon Booker with a physics book. Later on in the game, she mentions being interested in physics due to the nature of her powers. It's safe to assume that she's more interested in the hard sciences. Regardless, I believe that she'd be a great conversational partner when it comes to philosophical topics. Even if she doesn't gravitate towards philosophy, I'm sure she's still read a lot of philosophy books. Being locked in that tower for so long probably didn't afford her the opportunity to be too picky with the literature she consumed.
>What would waifu think about your tastes in media?
My tastes in media are almost panoptic. I feel like there's bound to be something that she'd like. As far as music goes, I imagine she'd mostly enjoy classical music, which is a genre I'm not all that well acquainted with. The only composer I genuinely enjoy is Aleksandr Borodin, mostly because he was a chemist too. I think she'd enjoy his music quite a lot. She's more cultured than me though, so she'd find the overwhelming majority of the stuff I like weird. Not sure if she'd go as far as teasing me over our differences.
My favorite show ever would probably be the Twilight Zone from 1959. I feel like she'd enjoy it and I'd really love to watch it with her.

Attached: Lz_qDyZkvFb.gif (244x250, 864K)

>hard sciences
sciences

I was referring to the natural sciences. Chemistry, physics, biology, et cetera. I figured it was obvious. Let's not argue about whether philosophy is on the same level or not.

Attached: d70otc4-bd819995-3666-4b46-b7ca-d43075d1d787.jpg (1000x958, 425K)

What happened to Alleyne friend?

He got BTFOd for being prudefag.

Last I saw he was doting on Misafag and arguing with that one fake waifufag

He jumped from a building for realsies

Located and imprisoned by authorities for the kidnapping and murdering of an illegal alien

Star of Urabefag's newest cartel execution.

On prision for beating up some mexican to death

Masturbated to death during his first time from asthma.

Sucking Kotorifag's Kock.

Unable to join the army he chose to join ICE.

Fatty liver.

this is some reddit tier humor

Spiked Vodka.

Tried to cut his dick off and died of blood loss.

>this is some redddit tier humor

Attached: 1566747044212.png (231x218, 12K)

He fufilled his deepest fantasies and became a girl.

What happened to Urabe friend?

Hey, /waifu/, how are you guys? Asuka and I have been well.
I don't really know about this one. I could see me getting her into certain games I like to play, if so, we'd be doing that.
What did she do in college, like what degree does she have. I don't really fill in the blanks for this, I never really think about it honestly, its just a random piece of trivia I'd like to know.
Her successful fights, off the top of my head I can think of the one from episode 8 and the movie, although she does end up dying in that last one. I love seeing her show off with her Eva.
It's very vital to Asuka, yet she doesn't particularly know how it works or how to show it, all she knows is that she desperately needs companionship because she is unable to cope with her struggles.
I feel like she would get flustered and try to play off situations in which I'm being overly romantic. I don't know if that counts, though.
She has a simple approach to such things, but I'm not sure if, whenever she displays said approaches, she's being 100 percent truthful, she may be wanting to look unwavering to others. I'm sure that if I were to break her out of her shell completely, she'd be more mindful of it.
>What would waifu think about your tastes in media?
She'd be indifferent to most things, maybe indulge in some of it, and tease me about my taste in anime.

Attached: headheart.png (700x900, 340K)

this is the best one jhf

Tried to do the ultimate act of bloodplay

Separated from his waifu in a cage.

Florida man in love with slutty elf kills mexican immigrant.

Sol muy caliente.

i feel bad now for telling him to cross the border
i'm so sorry urabefag

Under my desk choking on my aryan cock.

Attached: 1566971400912.jpg (390x800, 38K)

>Do you think waifu would ever complain that you dote on them too much?
..probably. i adore jonathan. i think he deserves to be pampered and doted on a little bit, but i think a life without those things would leave him with very complex feelings about it.

i think jonathan fancies philosophy. it would be hard to imagine otherwise, with him having such a focus on literature and psychology.

>What would waifu think about your tastes in media? Would they tease you for it, be indifferent, or indulge in it with you?
my tastes are very polarizing. i like horror, superheroes, and kids cartoons. i don't.. i don't think i could get jonathan to watch kids cartoons with me. maybe once or twice.

Attached: tumblr_oz6822TCsF1wslebjo1_1280.jpg (850x1319, 188K)

Good evening bros
Posting some tanya
Also any Quebecfags
I love my wife Tanya

Attached: thumb-350-790636.png (350x219, 32K)

>What would be you and your waifu/husbandos "thing"?
Going out on night and spending our time alone, I can really picture sitting somewhere calm for hours just the two of us while talking, going around places or just laying around enjoying the close and warm feeling of our bodies touching each other's
>Is there anything you'd like to know about them that their source material doesn't quite answer?
Mainly aspects about her character that are never clarified due to vague or lazy writting, like why does she actually fall in love with the mc, did she get over her previous love and forget about him after aknowledging that she was never loved, just how mas would she actually get after being lied to, to what extent would she consider something a lie and such. Along with showing more of her "true" self regarding her own feelings towards herself and her past.
>If so, how do you fill in those blanks?
I just make assumptions considering the personality she shows on serious moments and the feelings she expresses. There are also some inconsistensies and contradictions due to both shitty and fanservice writting which I tend to ignore.
Whenever she seems to be in a happy mood, the voicelines and the tone she has there always manage to make me smile due to her caring and sweet voice, when she's not on her crazy mode of course. Then moments where she either stalks her love as the faithful bodyguard she is, or encourages other girls to show their love to him which is something really sweet of her, to be so considerate to her rivals
Well she is "a woman that lives for love. (self-proclaimed)" so she would go as far as possible. With the exception of hurting others, I'm sure that she wouldn't do that again since she's full of regret about her life

Attached: 2aefb4ddb4970d4023fbe08ac95207ed.jpg (1200x1066, 240K)

Her desire for the grail is to be loved back by the one she is in love with, even if she believes that asking for it is too much. So I'm sure she would never complain about it, she would be the same towards me for sure after all
I'm sure that she'd be pretty intrested on the subject due to how she tends to think about things like love and such. I doubt she'd study the subject that much though
>What would waifu think about your tastes in media? Would she tease you for it, be indifferent, or indulge in it with you?
Depends on which one, I'm sure she'd find some of the bands I listen to along with the vidya to be kind of aggresive for her taste. I'd rather share other things with her, such as romantic movies, calmed songs and other games.

Attached: 5ab11c62316a8281a81e3e61ed97098a.jpg (850x1204, 168K)

The first thing that comes to mind is our drool routine. Every day at sunset, we'd meet at a spot away from prying eyes. Then she sticks her finger in her mouth, coating it in saliva, and then holds it out for me to taste. The reason why we do this is because drool is our bond, and going too long without it would literally put me in withdrawal. This ritual may change from that to kissing when the time comes.
I'd like to know more about her past and her interests. All I can do now is make headcanons or give vague answers.
When she won a race, a swimming competition, acts possessive, learns something about love, there's just a lot that makes me proud of her.
Love is very important to her. She's willing to go as far as she needs to for the sake of her lover.
It's likely.
She hasn't been shown to have an interest in philosophy. She's a very interesting person though.

Attached: ura2.png (1366x768, 504K)

Not really. I have my affectionate phases, but am usually a pretty cold person. Even if not, he'd understand my feelings.
I'm sure he finds it very fascinating.
He could find a few things he'd enjoy in my favorites, but I also can't see him have an overly positive, or negative for the matter, reaction to any of them. On one of his really good days, he might jokingly tease me for loving such childish things.

Attached: 858abdf507e81adc46dd1f1f8fe6ce7182591f366163762f61ab7fa3062fb415.jpg (744x1109, 186K)

Waifu talking like a delinquent!

you and waifu learning new and exciting racial slurs together

Drawing swastikas on school desks with waifu!

Waifu paying you with her body!

Paying waifu for her body!

Waifu making you pay with your body!

Definitely.
She'd have her own personal philosophy, but wouldn't care for actual philosophers (too much reading).
It depends. She'd tease me for being into really nerdy things like tabletop RPGs and SF novels, but she'd probably share in my appreciation for certain genres of music, movies and maybe vidya.

Attached: WiR2MeriCollage.png (800x800, 1.65M)

Waifu giving you hope
Waifu making self-improvement seem more and more possible
Feeling the loneliness, the depression, the hatred, all disappearing
Waifu opening your eyes to see a better, more optimistic world
Waifu smiling when she thinks about how much you've improved
Becoming someone waifu can really be happy with
Making waifu proud
;-;

Waifu providing for your family with her body!

Waifu coming home in the early morning barely holding back tears!
Waifu jumping into your arms for comfort!
Waifu going out of character and bawling into your chest!
Waifu crying about how dirty she feels!
Telling waifu she doesn't have to do this and it's your job to provide for the family!
Waifu saying she's so confused and just wants to do anything she has to for us!

Waifu pimping out your children!

Pimping out waifu to some old African men!

Providing for waifu so they dont have to do criminal deeds just to get by
spoiling waifu so she never wants for anything ever again

Telling waifu to just accept the pampering.

Waifu visiting an old guy for money without your knowledge?

Torturing anyone your waifu "visits"!
She's a slut for yanderes.

Waifu biting your neck!

killing waifus old criminal associates so she doesn't fear retaliation for leaving

Waifu leaving school over her newfound reputation!
Waifu getting kicked out of home after the discovery of an affair with her father!
Getting waifu to try new and exciting drugs!
Waifu providing you with money!
Waifu getting pregnant and getting an abortion!
Waifu getting her money stolen one day!
Finding only coke in waifu's wallet?
Kicking waifu out of home!
Waifu finding new homeless friends!
Waifu getting pregnant again!
Waifu getting stomped and kicked by the general public!
Waifu thinking about the life she could have had without (You)!
Waifu ODing!

Praying for a healthy pregnancy with waifu!
Being gifted with a 20lb newborn with waifu!

not sure if having a kid with waifu is the right decision because she would most likely outlive the child due to her species and that would be traumatic
whats your thoughts on this

Beastiality? No papa

Having nightmares about waifu
Waking up with tears streaming down your cheeks
Waifu waking up and asking you what's wrong
Clinging to waifu tightly and promising her that she'll never have to suffer

no
hes an elf and its going by elder scrolls rules of the child gets the mothers race

>rules of the child gets the mothers race
No thanks I don't want to be thai

which waifu is thai

>HOLY SHIT! Josuke, look! There's some pregnant girl lying on the ground here! She looks like a crackwhore, but damn I think she's gonna die!

Attached: oi anon-kun.png (394x881, 126K)

Very nice, Elizabethposter. Do you ever think of a song you and Elizabeth could do together? Or would it be something original? Did Elizabeth have any songs that she liked to sing?

Very nice, Misereaposter. What/who was Dark Nuserea exactly?

Very nice, Vekoposter.

Very nice, Meridaposter.

Very nice, Nijeposter. That bit of backstory is very interesting. It makes me wonder how she became immortal.

Very nice, Scarecrowposter. Do you think of him as like, the traditionally romantic type?

Very nice, Asukaposter. What sort of games do you think Asuka would enjoy?

Very nice, Kiyoposter.

Very nice, Urabeposter.

>What sort of games do you think Asuka would enjoy?
She might enjoy Doom's fast paced combat, and League of Legends offers a lot of opportunities to grow your skills, so she'd love learning and being the best at a certain set of characters. She'd get easily annoyed at League though, hopefully she doesn't tilt too hard.

Attached: sundress2.png (544x1000, 417K)

>League of Legends offers a lot of opportunities to grow your skills

Attached: 1566670690974.jpg (318x308, 35K)

My entire body hurts and I can barely move because of the swimming, I feel like a lung has punctured and breathing is so difficult now. But I love Kiyo so fucking much knowing that I'm doing this for her, that she might be somewhere watching over me as I do all I can to make her feel proud as I dedicate my entire life for her makes all of this worth it. She is such a beautiful and sweet person, the amount of hapiness she brings me everytime I look at her and imagine just how lovely our life together as a couple would be is so big, it's really amazing the amount of joy she can make me feel even when she's not here. I love you so much my sweet beautiful and charming princess, you really are everything to me

Attached: 1526333558222.jpg (2047x1424, 262K)

having nightmares about waifu!
waifu asking you to describe them in great detail!
waifu dissecting your worst nightmares!
waifu!

Or you can just play the brokens, but Asuka wouldn't want that, she's the type who'd play Zed until she's an outplay god.

League = shit
Minecraft is better

Talking about your multitude of mental issues with waifu!

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the gift that keeps on giving.

She'd complain that I don't dote on her enough.

Good question.

She'd be pretty indifferent to the stuff.

Very nice.

>she's the type who'd play Zed until she's an outplay god
I can almost feel the "You got so lucky" in /all chat when she overestimates her damage and dies.

Attached: Misa45.jpg (720x1000, 131K)

>I can almost feel the "You got so lucky" in /all chat when she overestimates her damage and dies.
Asuka is gonna be the next T1

Dark Miserea is a monster created by Yamigedo when Miserea was fighting inside its belly. He is part of a group called the Inverse Omni Lords, which are, as the name implies, inverse versions of the original Omni Lords.
Dark Miserea really hates his origin, his card flavor even says he wishes for nothing but his destruction. So when they fought, he tried to do his best to break Kiri's spirit by revealing all of his weaknesses and fears. However even though every word Dark Miserea said hurt him deeply, by knowing his friends believe in him and also having a friend who fought together with him, Kiri managed to withstand him.

Attached: c48d415adacb53fcf5a261afc75de147cfca0ada00f7c37e1d9cb860cbb8d731.jpg (500x700, 168K)

>Very nice poster noticed me

Attached: E19.png (205x269, 44K)

League... A shit game for shit people...