>started hrt when he was 14
>always been close with him
>little brother loves me a lot
>he's become a really cute and sweet girl
>feel really attracted to him
>little brother loves me and always wants to be around me
>always hugs me and kisses me
>always get aroused
>feel like a pervert because I just want to push him down and pound his boipucci
>can't be around him anymore
>feel like I'm falling in love with him
>want him to be my girlfriend
>don't know what to do
Help. Am I a bad brother?

Attached: 1566931199386.png (351x325, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/matter/youre-16-youre-a-pedophile-you-dont-want-to-hurt-anyone-what-do-you-do-now-e11ce4b88bdb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some of you people should be fucking killed

yeah, and also a freak

Attached: hrtfreak.png (1216x611, 371K)

You can't spell happiness without penis.

boku no pico

Is there another FUCKING chomo on my MOTHERFUCKIN yard?

Attached: CheckHim.jpg (250x243, 10K)

roughly 2.5% of the population at minimum = there are at *least* 175 MILLION on earth, so like, yeah

You count 14 year olds in that category?

Then it would be way more right?

What is this nazi website? Or is it just trannycrimes.com?

Stand up bitch

Attached: YouKnowWhatTimeItIsBitch.jpg (540x550, 76K)

fake and predatorypilled

Jesus Christ you should actually be locked up you disgusting subhuman.

Attached: 1553895525221.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Teach him how to be a woman.

Attached: coco.jpg (796x592, 64K)

Cumming inside your little brother is based and redpilled.

These people however are unbased and bluepilled.

Attached: allahu akbar.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

that data is purely prepubescent iirc, attraction to teenagers would absolutely balloon the number

Always remember that the acronym for kiss your sister is kys

23 million baby fuckers that is depressing.

where did you get 23 million from? it's at least 175 million.

How is he ever going to be a proper woman unless his boyhole is stretched out? You'd be a doing your brotherly duty by properly stretching out his boyhole OP. I'd feel that you were a bad brother if you didn't stick your benis in him.

Oh right. Thanks for making my day even worse.
But you know what? It's even higher than that. Think of all those that did not answer.

I think silver lining around this cloud is that most would not do it, right?

Just do a Murder-suicide

That's correct, the vast, vast majority of pedophiles are non-offending. Most child molesters aren't even pedophiles. Either way, their stigmatization creates a world in which they can't get help without losing everyone and everything, which makes them hide, which makes them even worse, which hurts kids. It's a horrible situation.

The only rehabilitation that will be offered to your kind is lead overdose

Hope you like shooting children, their attraction often comes into play around 13-16, like so:
medium.com/matter/youre-16-youre-a-pedophile-you-dont-want-to-hurt-anyone-what-do-you-do-now-e11ce4b88bdb
>Killing children to own the non-offending pedophiles

13-16 year olds are not adults, pedophile. Know that your brain is hopelessly warped and you will exterminated like the cockroach you are

Read the article, dumbass. Hope you enjoy shooting children, because children who are pedophiles turn into adults who are pedophiles. But it's okay, I'm sure you'll kill them anyway with your bare hands, despite having done nothing wrong.

>some of you people should be fucking killed
Only some of them?

Attached: ECCC84E8-C3E0-4F2A-87F9-A8105B32AE9F.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>read my article defending people like me
No thanks.
>Hope you enjoy shooting children, because children who are pedophiles turn into adults who are pedophiles
Don't worry, we can wait til you turn 18

Giving hrt to 14 year olds is child abuse

>Little brother is a girl

Attached: 1560970480984.png (963x720, 602K)

It's an article defending children. Good job wanting to kill children, though, you monster.

>letting your little brother throw his life away
Yes you are an awful brother

Attached: E9E6CD11-09C1-41A0-B62C-B7D97BB3EF09.jpg (750x420, 295K)

>hehe, I'll make him look like the person that wants to abuse children
>I'm sure that will get him
Disgusting. You are nothing but vermin that will be eradicated. Know that the instant you are incarcerated for cp or molestation, your fellow inmates will take turns carving your face with a knife while you scream about how you were misunderstood

You want to carve up the face of a child with a knife? What the hell is wrong with you?

lmao unless you're in max GP no they won't, everybody gets arrested for sex crimes nowadays

Incredible the things you pedophiles tell yourselves. You are in denial about the deep disgust any normal individual feels when thinking about your kind. Rest assured that one day you will slip up, you will be caught, and you will be punished for your deplorable actions

Sure, that's why Elvis Presley was the biggest star on Earth while publicly boning a 14 year old, right?

fuck him
hes a tranny and not an actual female, his mind is already degenerate so he would be most open to shit like this than anyone else.

you're shaking your stick at 175 million people user. at minimum. good luck pretending that'll go away

Don't worry, I don't concern myself with pedophiles living in 3rd world countries.
>shaking your stick at 175 million people
Don't worry, it won't take long for the remaining 7,325,000,000 people to eradicate you

i'm not even one of them, it's not that hard to have empathy for people who're suffering. also, yes it will. good luck doing it en masse and getting people to kill their kids :)

You fucking pedos and tranny sympathizers should be killed. What's worse than the trannies? The people that support them and let them exist

Dumb niggers like you who get triggered by fake stories like in the OP lmao

What's worse than trannies?

People that believe in stories created by kikes.

get the hell outta here originallyy

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

fuck off back to pol you bigot

me? pol???? bigot?? u sound like a fucking child-raping tranny hAHAAAAAaAh GTFO

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

Incestuous pedo that has a fucking fetish, real fucking nice

Attached: 76223897-1A07-4606-99CE-353784274052.jpg (750x566, 727K)

Oh boy, nothing like stale pasta first thing in the morning.

You should rape him untill his mind breaks and then murder him to be honest with you

Kill your brother, and then yourself