All incels and introverted autists should be forced to become women...

all incels and introverted autists should be forced to become women, if they do not succeed in getting laid past the age of 15, they will be placed on puberty blockers, if they fail past the age of 18 and the graduation of high school, they are placed on HRT, if they fail after the first 3 parties in the first year of college, they are castrated, put on biotin and finasteride and are forced to undergo fat + breast implants and redistribution as well as facial feminization surgery

you are all literally worthless and act identical to women, very feminine passive shy and so on, so you should just become like one desu, and you're too weak and stupid to even do anything about it, at least by becoming a girl you can actually achieve something in life and will actually be of use to real non-beta weak men

Attached: 1521750025322.png (805x452, 374K)

Why did this make me hard

Stop recruiting incels stupid discord tranny

Because you're gay

FUCK OFF TRANNYFAGGOT THIS IS Jow Forums

Attached: 1564907054032.png (554x400, 68K)

Congrats on ruining your body, trash bag. If only you had decided to work with what you have you'd have seen that the life of a virtuous man is seconded by none.

Fuck off out of here, whore. Trannyniggers are NOT welcomed here.

Attached: 1537971776621.gif (446x384, 46K)

>ifw preferred the before body
proto-tits gross me the fuck out

Attached: allbloodiedandbashed.jpg (1366x1080, 85K)

im trans and this disgusts me
be ashamed of your retarded point of view, stop pill pushing just because you don't pass faggot

I know you wish you could have transitioned before 25, but you didn't and now you're an ugly hon. Doesn't mean you have to make perfectly normal boys just working out their emotions into trans girls just so you can live through them
It's impossible to not see that there is an agenda being pushed since there are so many threads about this right now, get out of here, get off the internet retard, you're the reason everyone hates trans people

>you'd have seen that the life of a virtuous man is seconded by none.
Why is feminism a problem then?

Attached: 1566349171098.jpg (244x207, 8K)

>thinks they are the same photo
Right is a woman, you can tell by the hips. She just has small breasts. You don't magically grow hips from being a tranny, bones are set for life

Because of submissive faggots like you

fuk outta here discord tranny

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

So you're going to tell me it's easy for you to find a mate, on Jow Forums of all places?
Okay Chad

What's with you and your barely on topic replies? Are you digging that deep for a comeback?

Neck yourself, nasty ass tranny

Not trying to become a tranny, but redpill me on biotin. I've heard some rather contrasting claims about it. Trying to grow my hair out, and it's going well, but I wonder if it's worth supplementing when I eat so many foods already laden in biotin every day like eggs, almonds, spinach, etc.

SAGE this thread and start blueposting, what the fuck?

im not a tranny, probably of the few left but what content are you providing for the board besides asking them to leave that just further implaces them as owners as they do nothing

trannies spend so much time looking at other trannies that they forget what women actually look like. Women don't look like the 2nd pic, trannies. You look like skinny nerds.

suck my dick tranny i'll be pissin in your corpse when you get infected from your shitty genital surgery

Attached: TRANNIESAREGAY.jpg (640x360, 18K)

The tragedy is that the guy in the pic would have an amazing body if he worked out before the transformation.

Attached: 7779-500x500.jpg (500x500, 37K)

sure, can you send me some money to buy hrt?

Same, I need a lot of money as well to accelerate my transformation by 100 fold

Wrong board fuckboy.

Attached: JPEG_20190826_131001.png (111x562, 85K)

seriously i wanna transition but im a poorfag i don't have enough money

Seriously, stop while you still can. Changing the structure of your body and mutilating it is not the way.

Too bad. you'll have to live like a well adjusted human being then.

Attached: JPEG_20190826_131017.png (563x676, 93K)

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD ALL BE BLUEPOSTING

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

Ok fornication-encouraging degenerate

you don't understand i have gender dysphoria
its killing me

Feminization fetish is not dysphoria gsddsse

literally shut the fuck up
nobody wants you here
fuck trannies

Attached: fucktrannies.png (2000x1000, 566K)

You just mad because you dont have money and cant get girls :P

Says the one who has to become a (girl) to get a girl but you probably dont have a girl either other then yourself.

Great. Let's start with you fagboy.

Tell me how trannies make up less than 1% of the US population yet approximately 40% have attempted suicide.

Attached: 1567004410958.jpg (600x537, 38K)

Reminder that trannies deserve to be relentlessly hunted down and slaughtered with no remorse.

Because you can divide a whole into more divisions?

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmm
Very interesting
This post seems to have an ulterior motive
I suspect who it is
>digital photograph correlated

Attached: 1566996494350.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

I'd think I would match that.. but how do I become a girl? I need help T~T

You can grow fat on them though. Besides trannies who start before they finish puberty can develop wide hip bones just like a girl normally would during puberty

Then let yourself die.

Attached: JohnnyStand.png (240x240, 108K)

Even if this did happen to me, im still only attracted to women so id just be a lesbian tranny.

Another tranny psy-op
gtfo

Attached: 3nxY.gif (400x350, 301K)

Implying people want to spend the rest of their lives with someone who probably doesn't even share the same interests as you.

its like throwing your life savings onto a highway male or female don't waste the money to be a degenerate which leads to you not being able to visit most of the world thank god.

Attached: saddamexecution.jpg (298x236, 8K)