Anybody else refuse to chase/approach woman? I think its too demeaning

Anybody else refuse to chase/approach woman? I think its too demeaning.

Attached: Instagram-b94152.png (500x565, 85K)

Being a real man is demeaning to you?

I feel u bro, I never approached a woman

Yeah, I've never asked a woman to go on a date in my life but i feel tfw no gf

>tfw aloof and feel as though i'm better than everyone else but also worthless and not worthy of a woman's attention at the same time

I just don't see the point. I know I'm not attractive, so why make a fool of myself by asking out a girl who's obviously not interested?
>durr be a real man
I hate retards like you.

Retards who know basic biology?

This is just your incel coping for you being a total pussy

Asking out woman has nothing to do with being a real man, top men have woman approach them without lifting a finger. The only reason why men generally approach woman is because the average woman has more SMV than the average man. Asking out woman only proves that you are a nobody who has to labor for pussy like all the other expendable males.

Youre not a top man though. You're not a man at all yet.

Men pursue women. That's how humans work.

The notion that men have to somehow "chase" women is retarded and bad for both sides. Because nobody will actually fucking do that. Do you think an adult, stable male will keep on pursuing eventhough the girl has not expressed interest, and might even have shown explicit resistance to a relationship? No. Maybe this works a little better with teens, since the guys are stuck in a big fucking hormonal imbalance and don't know how to handle anything, but only marginally, since dudes at that age also don't have the social fine tuning to catch signals conflicting with what they have been explicitly told. Anecdote:
>me in 9th grade
>have had a crush on S for years
>finally work up the courage to tell her
>"NO"
>"In fact, never"
>am devastated, considered changing schools because of the shame and daily reminder of my failure
>takes me about 1 and a half YEARS to get over her, eventhough there never was anything
>oddly enough, her mood also seems to drop during the following months and years
>skip ahead 15 years
>class reunion
>we see each other, she walks up to me
>"hey user, i used to have really big crush on you, but all my friends told me to play hard to get, sorry"
>stand there completely dumbfounded
>eventually manage to pull myself together enough to make a stammered remark along the lines of "well that's in the past now haha"
Turns out she never had a stable relationship after we parted ways. Can't say I feel for her that much

Yes men go after women all the time, and that's how life has worked for all of humanity. You being autistic and unable to read signs does not really prove anything.

wew that's one heck of a story

>Low value Men pursue women.

Fixed.

if I think about it too hard I'll get awkward and give off a weird vibe to the girl I'm talking to. I try to just bee myself

No like 99 percent of men do. You just have this fantasy of women fawning over "chad" because you think it means you don't have to try if you're not "chad" . It's transparent dude. You're afraid of effort. Also everyone who has a term of endearment for men is gay. So I can see why you don't ask out women.

I used to be a chad back in my school days lad. The only reason I even told her was because I could very clearly see she was interested. I later got my now GF in uni, and there was no chasing involved. Because why would adults play stupid fucking mind games that are detrimental to both? You don't seem to know a lot about relationships and other people in general.

I used to approach and hit on women from middle school to my early 20s. Got rejected 100% of the time, by probably over 100 women. So I dont do it anymore, whats the point?

That's why it's so infuriating, back when I thought reatrd normies actually try to help with their advice, theyd ask when the last time I approached a woman is and I say it's been years they say "lmao ur jot even trying that ur problem lol" even though I explain the situation. Even worse when women say shit like "women want to be chased, youd find a girl if you just try", then I try asking the same girl out and they give me some horse shit excuse. Just fucking call me ugly, itll hurt just as much but ill respect you for it.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO PURSUE WOMEN OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST ENJOY OTHER THINGS IN LIFE NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SEX!!!!!!

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

My god I hope this is bait. This is such a retarded post, you have to either be a mentally vacant normie or a troll

>No like 99 percent of men do.

Yes, 99% of men are low value. You like many other men are acting as if approaching woman is some profound act of masculinity when really you only do it because you're not high value enough for woman to come to you. The same girls who play hard to get with normal guys would chase Justin Bieber 8 blocks just to get a hug.

There is nothing more pathetic and beta than chasing a woman.

was originally meant for (you)

Not sure why you used that picture to represent all of human history.

Youre probably just mad I figured out you're a not-so-closeted gay.

Women don't want a beta. This is why your fantasy is retarded.

Being an incel is way worse dude.

How is asking a woman out detrimental to both exactly? Your story doesn't jive with your autistic, out of touch post. It's almost as if you're lying on the internet.

Asking someone out isn't detrimental brainlet. Her saying no despite obvious interest so I'd "chase" her is . Can you fucking read?

>if you dont act how I want you to act ur gay lol
Definitely a vacant normie

Oh so you're against having to read situations. That's just autism.

You literally have a term of endearment for men you think are attractive bro. That's textbook gay.

It's quite funny that I tell you something, you are to retarded to understand it, and I have to repeat it for you. So, let me tell the story again, but in words you can understand, retard:
>I have a CRUSH on a girl
>SHE is OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED in me, and shows this through frequently trying to talk to me, hanging out with me after school, "accidentally" touching me often, telling me about her problems, making remarks in that direction
>This emboldens me in my belief that it might work out
So up until this point, to make sure you are still following, SHE was interested in ME and showed it with everything short of outright telling me
>SHE declines MY advances, after having shown INTEREST in almost every possible way, which makes this so jarring
>I decide to RESPECT HER DECISION and don't pursue the matter further
>SHE gets visibly unhappy after that
>WE meet again after going different ways after school
>I find out that, surprise surprise, SHE did LIKE ME
Get it now, you absolute fucking troglodyte?

>approach girl
>get put in the dick line

Attached: 1507776940659.jpg (540x960, 54K)

Yeah, same here. Honestly females are kinda useless other than as sex objects, and most of them aren't even good looking. Yet I'm supposed to entertain them and chase them as if they're some kind of prize, just because they're female and I'm male. And girls nowadays have ridiculous standards, they'll reject even guys who look better than them. They can all go to hell, to be honest.

K but you totally changed it from your other post. Weird how it changes when you get called on your bullshit.

Making a move is not the same thing as chasing.
I make the first move. I approach. If she doesn't make a move back, oh well. I move on.

Nobody should be chasing women but if you're too pussy to ask them out, well I hope you enjoy being alone

Attached: 1411978900563.jpg (1200x632, 202K)

Somebody with reasonable social experience would have been able to tell exactly what was happening by the way she was acting after. In addition I also TOLD you she was interested. Either you can't read or you are larping as if you have anything to say

This phisically fucking hurts.

What do you think 2 1/2 years of that transparent charade felt like? Not like I wanted her to be unhappy, that's her fault

I wonder what the endgame for whores like that is?
I'm so politely fine with whores being whores, but shes not gonna be able to do that for the rest of her life, and no decent man is going to settle for a woman like that, but it's also evident she cant handle even a moment of being alone. So where do you go from there ?

The same endgame as every other girl. Most girls 4/10 or above are like this

lmao, pussies chase women. even those PUA fags specifically tell you to not chase after them

If she can't run away, there is more time for me to play.

women are supposed to do the chasing.
they will chase just not a boring nigga.

they eventually burn themselves out on all the attention and decide to settle down when they reach 30+

hahahah. no you're just ugly as shit and you haven't been out enough to see what actually happens. women throw off signals all the time to guys they are attracted to, they are very obvious. most guys aren't approaching random women, they are approaching women that already gave them the green light through body language to approach them. that's the part you're missing, because you have never seen it yourself, because you don't know what you're talking about.

>lol u dont have a gf cuz u dont try and just leave the house
>actually ur just ugly lmao
Why do people like you even come here

A lot of them are starting to burn out already, famously there are a few journos who have posted about how sad they are that they're lonely and can no longer get regular casual sex.

>come on Jow Forums to tell all the guys some stupid bullshit about relationship dynamics, not like they can disprove you
>"actually, you are fucking retarded and have no clue what you are talking about"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD
kys

>women throw off signals all the time to guys they are attracted to, they are very obvious.
Please tells us those "obvious" signals. Can't wait to tell you how wrong you are.

the way they hold your gaze is the most obvious one
i guess you've never experienced it hahahaha

Dude. Do you enjoy going up to cripples and dancing too? Leave em be.

God knows we don't need more men trying to make weird eye contact with women

Honestly he probably does mock cripples and retards. Probably a semi normie loser irl
What else kind of person goes on a forum notorious for its social outcasts and misfits and mocks them for not getting female attention?

That's good, hopefully when they start killing themselves off people can draw some lines between them and incels and take notes on what isolation can do to a person.

>being a girl's jester
No thanks

Someone insecure, maybe a little? But that's pretty normal, I've done worse. I've been on this board a long time, and there are a lot of overly sensitive people on here these days imo.

Problem is, he's right. Generally speaking. Attractive men do receive signals, they do get chased by women, and the whole process is maddeningly straightforward for them. This is just how it is. I say don't be mad that you didn't receive every blessing under the sun... be glad for what you did get. Everybody be jelly of everybody, what a waste of effort.

Caveat: once you receive those signals you still have to go over and talk to the motherfucker so you're still going to do some approaching and put in some effort I don't care how hot you are

>being a real man is demeaning
Lol raised by a woman to be a tranny?

>the notion of natural human behavior is bad for both sides
Men and women are on the same side; the side that has sex and isnt retarded or gay like you

First you and women so no is no and people who can't accept it are disgusting and now you claim the opposite l? Which one is it normo?

It literally is not natural human behaviour you absolute retard. If you think men have to chase women, you are fucked and a beta

"Chasing" a woman is the same as being an orbiter, how is that being a "real man"

Real men die in wars like the betas they are.
Men sacrifice their lives for women in every way imaginable and they get blamed for all women's problems.

>if you are a real man you are a beta
Yikes. Men approach women. Get over it, tranny

>I am taking hormones to become a woman!!
Real alpha, bro

Approaching and chasing are different things

Not according to the OP, because he is a cuck who would rather watch from the sidelines while all the other men approach and fuck women

Stop projecting, I'm not a mentally ill trans person.
I'm as masculine as they come.
I just think women aren't playing their role anymore so it's not worth it for men to play theirs.

>Im masculine but women are my role models
LMAO

i've chased women, being self-deprecating in the process, and i would say it has helped me grow as a person

>Real men chase women tranny!
Yeah, you are definitely "chasing" those girls lmfao. Not that you'd reach them, but keep on going. Creeps like you are why "can I walk you home" usually turns into fucking for us filthy non-chasers

her friends were fucking right

>take their advice and play hard to get
>your first bf is now the chad who dont take no for an answer
>ignore their advice and follow ur heart first crush wheee
>end up with fucking user instead
>he takes you to his brony club events and tries to get you into minecraft and shit

the first love is an important formative experience in a young womans life user

Attached: loghead.png (645x729, 74K)

>Im such a chad because I never initiate a conversation with girls
Lol if you say so tranny

I know reading is hard, but please consider the full extent of the fucking story you are commenting on. Fucking retard
What is
>chasing
and what is
>approaching
?
Do you have a poor grasp on the english language or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Read the op. He does not approach women. He would rather be a woman, just like you

I've never approached women, never felt the desire to

But again my father has been absent of my life since I was 6 and my stepdad never thought me anything about women

Yes I'm a KHV

>No like 99 percent of men do

wtf I'm the 1%!

This your guys problem. a girl thinks you're a faggot if you don't approach them. It is infuriating but you have to do it. basically you have to be the opposite of who you are, you have to shoot down her resistance, really conquer a woman. View it like a campaign. They want that and you're not good looking enough to hope they're going to talk to you so you have to try. Get numbers, take them out, pull moves, you are the fucker. it is annoying but even if you're regularly talking to a girl she's going to think you're gay if you're not trying to get in her pants. They love you trying, you hate it, be on this board forever or go hard on some girl that looks like she's open to you

Attached: 091b.jpg (800x600, 221K)

>say shit like "hahahah you're ugly hahaha you miss out on something most people desire and get to experience"
>then pretend like you're some sage giving out your shitty non-wisdom
Man just get the fuck out of here and go laugh at old people in wheelchairs or something you pathetic loser

You forgot the important part: women do like it when *attractive* men approach them. The rest of us are labelled a creep if we do, so might as way stay invisible.

If you're so disgusting you're undatebale then you have to take the next step: become a performer. Seal or Thom Yorke are fucking freaks yet they do all right. A DJ is the easiest kind and that's all about location.

To ugly guys; either move to asia and get a asian pussy or move to European or US city and be a DJ, or higher if you have any talent

>girl thinks you're a faggot if you don't approach them
I dont care

>you have to do it
no

>you have to be the opposite of who you are
I don't

>you have to shoot down her resistance, really conquer a woman
I dont want to

>They want that and you're not good looking enough to hope they're going to talk to you so you have to try
>Get numbers, take them out, pull moves, you are the fucker.
>it is annoying but even if you're regularly talking to a girl she's going to think you're gay if you're not trying to get in her pants
>They love you trying, you hate it, be on this board forever or go hard on some girl that looks like she's open to you

I'm going to go play Minecraft

>just become as talented as thom yorke bro

I didn't say that you dumb shit, ps don't be ugly and dumb, I can't help you

if thom wasn't famous and talented he'd be working some shit job and at best he'd be fucking some fat used up slag

That's actually reasonable. You're the first person I'm this thread, or even on this board as I recall, who's advice on this matter is worth half a shit, instead of just resorting to "lol ur just ugly b urself", Thank you for that.

As an aside, I had girls tell me theyd be willing to have sex with guys with great bodies even if their face is average, so take that as you will.

I think it's really funny when normies and women call me soft and gay because I haven't approached women for a while. I mean, I was trying before and it got me nowhere. Also women are autonomous and make their own choices when it comes to the men they date and sleep with, they rule dating and relationships so pretending I have any control over this aspect is delusional. They rejected me in elementary, they rejected me in college and now I'm invisible in the workplace. All approaching will do at this point is hurt my pride even further and I need all the self-esteem I can muster up, so I can deal with the daily bs of life. If a woman wanted to be in my life she'd be in my life, but I'm ugly and short so I can just die. At least I don't have to do anything for them though like listen to their stupid "problems" and being an emotional tampon, I have choice in not participating in that foolery.

Attached: 1554603638653.jpg (665x720, 81K)

So you're not Thom but you can choose a house track and push play on a DJ deck, that reaches the threshold of performer nowadays. A woman will fuck a man that is on a stage

>and no decent man is going to settle for a woman like that
AHAHAHAHAHAHA good one. Guess it partially depends on standards for decent though.

you picked the wrong person to have this argument with. i play guitar and ive been playing out with bands for almost a decade now. i played in front of a couple hundred people 2 months ago on an actual stage. i have gotten attention once by a very drunk girl and thats it. i'm not trying to complain about it, its just...they really dont care unless you are actually famous or good looking.

The truth is, when women want you they chase. There is no point in "chasing", if you're chasing their running.

Seeing as it's so obvious and simple, go a bit further here.

Hi woman. How are you?

no I just dont because I know its pointless because they will say no anyway and even if I luck out and get one I will be cucked eventually anyway so it is pointless

>If youre chasing theyre running

This

Oh god... Very similar shit happened to me..

>have a huge crush on this girl in highschool
>too much of a pussy to ask her out even tho i always kinda suspected she likes me aswell
>2 years after highschool, class reunion.jpg
>i was ashamed of myself the whole time because i wasn't able to ask her out so i decide work up my courage and do it this time whatever happens..
>i confess my love to her and ask her on a date
>get rejected.webm

I kept messeging her after that and didn't give up tho. I'm going to have a date with her this weekend.

Attached: 1558036131572.png (455x427, 318K)

Wait you guys have class reunions after just 2 years? Also guessing by the fact you went, you are more normalfag.

>be a fat fuck but got a seven out of ten chad face and attitude
>make women laugh lots
>tend to have women hanging on my nuts most of the time

If you make yourself disinteresting and do not loosen up and make women laugh at jokes then you are going to be unhappy forever.

It wasn't an official class reunion thing. Some of my ex classmates just messeged everyone and invited to have a drink and class reunion kinda stuff.. I went because i took the advice some user gave me before to take every single chance i possibly can for social interactions.. also i kinda wanted to meet her

You performed once and a drunk girl gave you attention. You're too negative, that's a good start in my book. Why end it there

Chasing is not a good way to put it. You have to push hard, and if it isn't working, pull away. If she picks up the slack then its still on. There's a dance and you have to balance your forwardness with stepping back. The best move you can do sometimes is nothing.

Its easy to be discouraged but you should learn, keep moving and try and do it in real life as much as you can, don't stick to online stuff. You can't fuck them online.

>You performed once and a drunk girl gave you attention. You're too negative, that's a good start in my book. Why end it there
once? i dont think you can actually read

Funny how you can estimate the truthfulness of a statement on Jow Forums by just looking at the number of replies kek

really? ok lets try it
roast beef vaginas are beautiful

I've seen threads with similar headlines and they tend to be controversial desu.