Is this a good tinder profile picture?

Is this a good tinder profile picture?

Attached: image.jpg (263x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection#Sexual_dimorphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally HOW? how did elliot manage to never get a gf with looks like that? i don't fucking get it.

He never approached woman. Woman only chase the top 10% of men.

He NEVER approached a woman. He was too fucked up because he came from broken home with absent father and bitch mother stepmother

He used "retarded" usernames such as "ElliotR1". I mean NO OTHER YOUNG PERSON, NOT AN AVERAGE ONE OR A MEMBER OF ANY SUBGROUP OF YOUNG PEOPLE, use such a username on dating site!!!!!! Thus, in the DEMENTED APE HEADS of other young people, he was RETARDED. Because, if a young person is incapable of acting like other young people in any group of young people, they will all think that that young person is either mentally disabled (retarded) or mentally ill. That's just how humans are, esp. at a younger age: if you are different than ANYONE, that equals to being UNABLE TO EMULATE OTHERS, that equals to being mentally disabled or mentally ill.

>sausage lips
>weak chin
>small frame

He could not normaly interact with other people

>if a young person is incapable of acting like other young people in any group of young people, they will all think that that young person is either mentally disabled (retarded) or mentally ill
This is why I keep saying women are nazis by their very nature. So being a woman hater is just being an anti-fascist.

He looks fucking disgusting. He's genuinely repulsive, I'd puke if this guy tried to date me.

ElliotR1 is a fucking alpha name, shut the fuck up incel.

Women generate a sexual market based on facist ideal like social darwinism, ableism, racism annd classism. They are inherently evil and amoral, intolerant, judgementtal and hateful by nature.

Attached: 1544050804970.png (500x378, 223K)

7/10 grindr picture
4.5/10 tinder picture

What I told you applies not only to women, but to both sexes. It is one of the basic traits of HOMO SAPIENS, to try to EMULATE people around you. If you are not doing it, but appear to be different than ANYONE around, people will conclude that you are UNABLE to emulate others, because you are either mentally disabled (retarded) or mentally ill (crazy). So, even if you are a fucking GENIUS, but you are acting differently than anyone else around you, people will think that you are mentally disabled or mentally ill. It does not help, how much proof you show of your brilliance, they will still think that you are either a retard or a crazy one. That is because HUMANS ASSESS OTHER PEOPLE PRIMARILY ON THE BASIS OF THEIR BEHAVIOUR NOT ON THEIR DEDUCTION SKILLS. It's truly amazing perversion in human thinking, when you think about it.

I always remember that one scene in one movie the name of which I can't remember, or anything else of that movie either. But there was this genius person working for CIA or FBI and he was just extraordinary in breaking codes or hacking or something alike. Then there were these cops/agents who saw him sitting in his chamber. The other one of them said that the guy in the chamber is a genius. The other got the most astonished expression on his face and yelled: "THAT RETARD!?!?". Just because the guy in the chamber was UNLIKE ANYONE ELSE HE HAD SEEN and because he was fat and had thick glasses. Then both the agents shook their heads and laughed. It kind of stuck my mind forever, as it so well depicted how humans are.

Eat your shit, troll.

And normies wonder why so many people want to kill them. The are all evil by design so are they really victims or innocent when some snackbar blows them up?

Women want TOP MEN. THE VERY TIPPY TOP (AOC). JFL, how can we win?

Attached: 24F tinder.png (1164x342, 35K)

For you Organic original oregano

And men want TOP WOMEN. What's your point?

I'd say that normies are having an UNDATED DESIGN, that should be SERIOUSLY UPDATED. To realize, that in the modern world it is far more important to have well developed deduction skills than emulating skills. It is not the cave man era anymore. Unfortunately a lot of normies are intellectually stuck there.

But they can't get it as easily as women.

Attached: JFL.png (894x679, 64K)

>And men want TOP WOMEN
No they don't. There's a reason you always see hambeats with slim guys. Men are far less shallow and will easily settle for an uggo if she treats him right. Women will never settle for someone less attractive though unless he is wealthy.

A-are you okay user? Do you own any firearms?

No, 4 and above is good enough

WTF does 'top' men or women even mean? Isn't every trait subjective?

Attached: soy_maga.png (454x520, 7K)

This is what you don't understand. Men find almost any healthy woman "attractive enough". Women find average looking guys repulsive. Men are straight; Women are chad-sexual.

It's subjective but different people still mostly find the same people ugly or attractive.
They just prefer different details on the attractive people

What is this all leading to? Have you seen that one Black Mirror Episode about dating?

Attached: JFL2.png (1106x802, 38K)

It's all because of evolution of sexes. Females have only a few reproductive cells compared to the trillions males have. In other words,
males have semen to waste and throw all around to most everyone who wants to have it, but females only have a few eggs to share so they have to be careful who they share them with so that their offspring will be successful enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection#Sexual_dimorphism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction

>but females only have a few eggs to share so they have to be careful who they share them with so that their offspring will be successful enough.
Well foids these days a pretty far removed from nature then because pretty much every single femoid these days is a turbowhore.

They are "turbowhores" only to the top quality males so in that sense they are sticking to nature. Very much so.

Shutting himself in his room to brood and play World of Warcraft after dropping all his college classes probably didn't help him meet a lot of women.

He didn't play WoW anymore at the point he had dropped all of his classes. He played it for the last time in September, 2011. Just checked.

The one where they were in a simulation? Now it's just leading away from relationships and to more casual sex. I've written a wall of text explaining it a bunch of times but it's related to men having lower standards for sex than relationships.
With sexual liberation you won't have 5's getting in relationships with 5's, 2's with 2's and such. A girl that only gets pursued by at most 5/10 guys interested in a relationship will still have more attractive guys trying to fuck her even if they wouldn't want her as a gf.
Then even if she would prefer a real relationship, she'll pick the more attractive guy and then get disappointed when he pumps and dumps her.

He is a 6/10 at best

Orgd

he was a turbo manlet, and he didn't have any kind of regular social group he interacted with through which he would meet girls and whatnot

Can't get a gf, if there's no g to f

Would be very interested in seeing your walls of texts. Do you have it saved somewhere (reddit etc) or some archived post?

Leading to voluntary abortions of lots of male fetuses. Lots of kids are growing up today fully aware of how much harder life is for men. The lucky few who get to start a family will probably decide to abort their sons and have daughters instead. No one wants to bring a son into this world knowing he'll have to compete with 10k other guys just for a chance to exchange a few words with a member of the opposite gender.

Isn't that a bit too extreme? All you saw was some harmless Tinder fun.

Attached: 5mguo45ie6i31.png (3000x800, 93K)

Online dating is simply an extension of real life dating.

Guess so. Well, we still gotta live right?

Attached: basedIsabelle.jpg (732x767, 72K)

because he had a shitty character. Just hear all that pathatic shit he talks in his videos. Pathetic

Of course it is.

Very good picture.

Attached: BASED MAN.jpg (1086x450, 38K)

No it was here but really just a slightly more detailed version of this argument so not too interesting. I mentioned them because I didn't feel like writing all of it again but then it was hard to shorten it a lot so it's not missing much of substance.
It feels a bit useless to write stuff like that here since even if there can be quite a few people disagreeing, there's never anyone that gives any real counter-argument like I hope

Shit, I guess you're right. I knew he quit WoW and returned to it multiple times, but I didn't remember when he finally gave it up for good.

I have been cursed with similar features. Why does g*d hate me so much?