Do you hate her, user?

Do you hate her, user?

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 14K)

Shes a literal psychopath that unironically deserves to be killed

yes i do, but im also ready to forgive her

Attached: 1566154203571.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

yeah the worst part is that i thought it was love at first, which made me hate both my own dumb ass and that stupid pansexual kike dyke welding school slut

This.
I think the worst part is tricking yourself that what you're experiencing is ""love"" even though you know otherwise

Attached: Dead_Sea.jpg (800x572, 157K)

Hate her? No. But I did used to wish I got with her two years when it was possible, but seeing an Instagram photo she posted last week, I see she's already hit the wall. We're both only 18.

no i miss her though

i don't like these feels. almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter, user

most of the time I hate her guts, but there are moments when I just miss her. then I think of what she did and hate her again

I hate you guys so much. Why is your life literally my life

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

I don't hate her. I just wish she gave me a second chance to redeem myself. Did not even give me a reason why she left me for my friend and it has fucked with me ever since. I never knew what I did wrong.

I wish I could. It would make the pain from getting rejected stop.

no. i move on and do better.

Not really. I don't hate anybody, because there's no reason to waste time and energy on thinking about people I don't like
And if she ask me for help with anything I will most likely help her. I'm just not going to initiate conversations with her ever again

No, because she was my sister.

nah I'm over it

I thought I hated her but I realised I just miss her and searched for an excuse all the time

Same except she doesn't deserve death

hate who?

You too? I opened my heart to that bitch and she stepped on it like a bug.

Attached: Cream.jpg (480x405, 26K)

>Do you hate her, user?
no I don't hate that bitch.
slut toyed with my feelings, but I got no hate for that whore, I bigger than that, fuck that slut.

I hate myself because I never had the guts of ask her out

No, I honestly hope she's happy because I don't want to be the guy that ruined her life. I couldn't bear that burden.

I don't hate her, no.

>tfw spent 3 months not once messaging her and she didn't message either
>tonight she sent me a drunk snapchat and all the feelings I had came flooding back

if this shit keeps happening I might end up hating her

She can fuck off. Glad thy she moved away. Luckily, i intend to avoid the city that she resides in.

No. I just hate myself. I feel sorry for her that she has to deal with such a fuckin mess as myself in her life. I would take it all back in a heartbeat if I could.

Yeah
Our entire friendship was a fucking lie. I ghosted her as soon as she told me.

Because whore come a dime a dozen, and so do thirsty virgins that will ignore the obvious for the chance at fulfillment.

I hate that I love her.