Current State of r9k and Discord

As most of you are probably aware, there is evidence floating about Jow Forums about a Discord group full of trannies that raid Jow Forums (especially Jow Forums) on a regular basis in the hope of pushing beta males and "retards" to take HRT. Among the other shit they are purported to have done is blackmail kids into telling their parents they are trannies at the risk of being doxxed, buying and taking hormone replacement drugs, and cutting the admin's name into their arm with a razor.

The state of Jow Forums r9k in 2019 is so bad its literally unbrowseable with half of the catalog being filled with hrt, traps and pink pill propaganda.

pic related from a Discord group that often raid Jow Forums

Attached: Welcome to CuteHouse.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X2mFVmFP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder it's a fetish. They can easily stop, but their sexual need for domination keeps them there.

If you are stupid enough to fall for them you deserve it desu

just don't be a fag and everything is ok

Imagine doxxing friendless losers. What are you going to do? Post to his facebook friends, oh wait

>premade pastas for threads
so they basically bring no original content to original content board? this shit should be purged on sight from here imho, they can fuck off on their board.

They have a pastebin link with all the pastas

The one with bandits name gives me the big penis

S-So h-hot.

Attached: 1566462057585.jpg (480x524, 39K)

if people from another website intentionally spam here this is an issue all transgender/homosexual posts can be classified as spam at this point, also showing someone retarded is not a doxxxxxxxxxing lurk for a year before posting newfriend.

Does anyone know whats up with bandit?

>These are the pedos that spam blacked threads and try to groom children in their discords

nice /b/-tier pasta

That's a given user, the issue is that you cannot hold a discussion about anything anymore anywhere without some retard showing up to spam garbage and the mods don't care
The retardation doesn't end at people with low IQ falling for the grooming but it continues when people respond and try to chase them away, which obviously only fuel their ego as they got attention and they continue with more garbage

Bump this bitch wtf? I am gonna kill all of the fucking Reiko Psychos with my bare bloody handss

I feel sorry for those who actually have gender dysphoria which is a minuscule amount in comparison to the brainwashed faggots that post for attention.

Debra Soh talks about it that autistic, socially inept people are flocking to it because it gives them a sense of identity which makes what their doing really fucking scummy.

I don't hate trans people but the majority of these faggots are ruining it for the rest of them

where can i find more like these user?

start blueposting

Attached: ye.png (1024x777, 533K)

god damn lets get a bump in this thread

orioriorioir

Attached: fucktrannies.png (2000x1000, 532K)

OreginaAAAAAllYAAAAAAA

start fuking bluposting

He's just done with tranny server I hear, though I've never talked to him

chijo is ugly and literally cuts for anyone, not even in the server

what happen to chijo?
isnt he dead?

no idea, we haven't talked in over a year, stopped talking with all tranners

Start blueposting or theyre gonna turn you into a freak, this is your final warning

I'm pretty new here.
What's blueposting?

here use this bro

>Burden of proof is on the accuser
>No proof connecting Reiko and Shuaby was ever posted
>No proof of blackmailing, forced HRT, etc was ever posted
>Reiko has admitted to tranny spam in the past and has since stopped
>r9cute and Aero are separate entities
>Random Jow Forums greentexts and discord screenshots are not proof of anything, if you think otherwise you are a brainlet
>Anyone can trip as Reiko, anyone can change names on discord.

Attached: 1566752518078.jpg (499x600, 50K)

yes yes we know stfu NOW START BLUEPOSTING BIIIIIITCH

>its all anime pfps
why is anime so closely related to degeneracy and trannies in particular?

Attached: 1542997024059.jpg (500x377, 21K)

There's a correlation between autism and interest in trannies iirc

beat me to it. yeah it probably has to do with maximum autism.

Attached: 1499041498772.jpg (250x323, 20K)

START BLUEPOSTINGGGGGG GRRRRRRR

Where can i find more pics of chijo cutting?

give me your discord and I can send you some with my name and more

This is my discord :
TES98#9204

Because anime are for lonely people who eventualy become trans

i will REPORT you!!!!
TO CUBCORD'S TRUST AND SAFETY TEAM!!!!
HYAAHEHEHEHEEHHGHCc!!!!!!!!

Attached: ye2.png (1024x777, 703K)

Reiko is gone
These are people trying to copy reiko

Enjoy getting banned by jannies for spamming

Can confirm, here's the pastebin: pastebin.com/X2mFVmFP

However, are you all niggers unaware that the discord, cutehouse, in OP's picture was deleted last week?

there is no doxxing
they say doxxing as the fetish of beiong dominated

the losers are also using the dumb discord trannies in their own way
it's a vicious circle and every single one of them will kill themselves hehe

part 2, monarch was deadminned in the events leading up to its deletion though

Attached: more.png (296x488, 46K)

WHY DONTCHU GUYS JUST BLUEPOST GOD DAAAAMNNIIITT!!!!!!!!!!

Was monarch banned?

His account was deleted multiple times and then he was refused admin on a new account so he ragequit, a few days later the discord was deleted. Important to note is that Monarch wasn't even a tranny, just a faggot chaser, pic related is him.

Attached: monarch.png (622x1280, 748K)

One last thing, cutehouse had NO blackmail and no doxxing (even if someone claimed to be doxxed it was always a tranny shilling).

trannies havent been blackmailing anyone since reiko and perhaps even reiko didnt, the guy who posted to say that he got blackmailed with a pic of him dressed up was probably someone in his discord larping to attract attention, clearly it worked.

The reason these discords exist is because they flourish off attention from people like OP who make threads like "Woah guys did you hear about that super secret group doing raids?", needlessly giving them attention and inevitably causing another reiko wannabe discord to spring up.

I've been saying this since day 1 but this board is too stupid to think rationally

Watching this board freak out everytime is so entertaining

Okay fag nerd

Dien alone

His account got deleted for posting cp

What if they are actually being doxxed?