Why does it feel like the majority of incels here are american? Is it just because there'S many americans here...

Why does it feel like the majority of incels here are american? Is it just because there'S many americans here? Or is there something about european culture that makes less likely to become incels?

Attached: 1550319723738.jpg (362x346, 38K)

It's european culture, with the exception of Britain

All europoors live with their parents and get neet bucks. They all get sex too from the kebab rape gangs.

The American youth suffers greatly from social media syndrome. Meaning kids who don't have the means to keep up a fabricated Internet profile where life is 110% hunky dori get depressed and ostracised quickly from the consumerist star lit masses. These individuals blame everyone and everything for their "unsuccessful" lives and sometimes lash out at the populace in anger. Shit is kind of the same here in Europe too but it is way more watered down and the kids who aren't ken dolls and Chads eventually grow up and get a lot of money and start a family in their late 20s. The unattractive girls start a shit tons of hobbies and do stuff with their lives rather than paint their hair a sick color get fat and go full sjw. America is fucked

There are also quite a lot of bongs, given how small their island is compared to us

Maybe an anglo thing more generally, very individualistic/ protestant

Mainland Western European "incel" reporting in. Everyone here is Chad so incels are a rare occurrence. Unironically like 95% people seem to he hard extroverts for some reason, even in environments where you are not voluntarily like a school.
(don't really identify as incel but rather as robot though)

This, the one guy I know who is obsessed with visual novels has an amazing physique and easily gets girls. Anybody who was into autistic shit like wow actually was really well adjusted. Europe is weird in that regard.

I blame the Celtic heritage. The Romans didn't fully breed those tribal instincts out of them.

America is not what it used to be, it is impossible to succeed as a white man under thirty. A lot of folks turn 18 and take a 1 month look at the situation and realize just how fucked they are.

They then give up.

The romans barely left any genetic impact at all. They didn't settle so much as they occupied.

Just being unsuccessful romantically isn't enough to make you an incel. You also have to be pissed off about it.

Europeans adjust to their circumstances much better than Americans do. Europeans just suffer in silence, right up to the moment when they raise barricades and topple their government. Americans howl with rage at the injustice of life all day every day, and occasionally shoot up their school or workplace.

Europeans are much better educated and smarter. Incels are generally the result of bad education and bad parenting in a society that glorifies stupidity.

I am almost certain that Mediterraneans are all chads

The French are handling things just fine in the sex department, so i don't think the Celts are to blame

Attached: GaulsOut[1].jpg (940x1022, 77K)

it's because this is an american website and the majority of its users are americans
seriously how are there people that don't know this?

sweden has a bunch of manginas that are basically incels, they just don't come to Jow Forums because they're too busy playing some dumb ass video game

I actually don't know much about French history. So I might have to look into that.

Attached: 1457913727760.jpg (493x387, 20K)

Anglos need to stuff to do, without it they become depressed husks. They need to build, explore, innovate, fight, anything to break up the monotony.

I'm an italian incel and it's horrible. It's a worse situation that in the us because I feel terribly alone with my problem, with no one that can truly relate.

but that's a good thing. the only people incels have to relate to is in online incel communities which you already have access to. but since so many more people in the US are aware of what "incels" are you'd also have to deal with people in public in the media declaring you a public menace and saying you should be put in camps.

American society has degenerated into complete dysfunction.
Truly a third-world country pretending to be otherwise still.

Luckily it's on its way out and based China will take its place and flush all of its degeneracy down the shitter.

Exactly. It's who these people are as individuals. Bubblewrap kikes and landwhales wouldn't understand.

That's true, it's still not polluted as much with all that bullshit. But still, every person around me in my whole life has been a giganormie and that sucks.

>china
Well, at least it would be better than the selfish idiots already running our industry.

>Why does it feel like the majority of incels here are american?
Because being an incel IS an American thing. they are massive drama queens and labelled themselves as that.

Across the rest of the world we're still just regular weirdos and virgins.

>Well, at least it would be better than the selfish idiots already running our industry.

those idiots are at least human, I deal with chinese tourists at work every day and if they take over the world the era of humans ends and something else begins. Weirdass alien insect subhuman hybrids

For sure it would. I prefer it just to get back at normie society so that normies realize they aren't such hot shit anymore. Anything to knock them down a peg.

>Weirdass alien insect subhuman hybrids

Good. Time for normies to pay the piper to their new insectoid overlords.

The Romans left absolutely no genetic impact on people. You won't find even 0.1% Italian in those places.

Kek they're the ones letting them in to begin with

Normies won't see it until another Bagdad 2015 somehow happens in the future. If it changes their mindset and the course of civilization can change for the better, then whatever man. I'm just sick of this stupid dog-eat-dog mentality that our collective culture forces on everyone. That's how you destroy civilization, not help it.

Am Dutch and its certainly true that the Dutch youth are more social then Americans and thats because we are forced into socializing and making friends and the trying to have a girlfriend and Americans are not forced into doing that.

Oh and we got girls that are actually Nice and beautiful

I'm jealous, man. I hope your people are not too harsh towards you

Dude what. Dutch people are the ugliest euros.

>China
Lel. China is crumbling. Their golden age is almost over.

Austrian here, your girls I saw on my last visit are 10/10, Netherlands seemed quite comfy when I visited

>Dutch people are the ugliest euros

that would be the Irish, no contest

If it means anything to the greater theme of this thread, I'm a guy living in America and I haven't had a non-internet girlfriend in about eight years. I've been unable to attract a single American female of a healthy weight all this time meanwhile I've been able to make skinny attractive girls from every other continent on Earth fall strongly for me over the internet. I do think there may be something hint specifically about American girls that do not like me.

Its funny, because apparently I have the skills to successfully find and pay young legal women hundreds of dollars to have sex with me, I can manage to do that but I haven't managed to find a girl that actually wants to have a normal relationship here in right years that isn't obese. It's literally easier where I live to find a skinny girl that's willing to fuck you behind her boyfriend's back than it is to find a single girl that isn't obese.

That makes sense. Women from other countries are not as self-indulgent as ours at home.

Attached: 5ccfeb89ca2e0d18beb6b66129362790.jpg (582x543, 75K)

American culture got fucked up all thanks to the baby boomer generation, the boomers were spoiled rotten by their parents because they didn't want their kids to suffer like they did during the Great Depression and world war 2, but little did they know that spoiled people are the worst kind of people, they are degenerate, they have poor morals, lack character, and they tend to ruin society for the worst.

The boomers brought about feminism, political correctness, leftism, atheism, delusional altruism and other ideologies and beliefs that would fuck over future generations, but the most detrimental out of them all was feminism.

Feminism destroyed the way people socialize, due to feminism and how ingrained it is in our culture, politics, law, and economy it has severely weakened and emasculated the men in America.

Incels don't exist because a decision can't be involuntary but for sake of argument "inches" exist because they were never taught how to socialize properly, the more shitty your social skills are the more girls will be averse to you.

American culture is very misandrist and it predisposes people into being very fake and lying profusely, one of the hallmarks of being a man is being accountable and telling the truth regardless of the repercussions, women are unaccountable and unscrupulous by nature, and since masculinity has been downplayed and demonized you're gonna end up having a society full of unaccountable and duplicitous pieces of shit.

So that being said guys are afraid to be masculine, and I'm sure you guys know by now how society demonizes men.

As for Europeans, they also are fucked just like us, low fertility rates, feminism is rampant, marxism is rampant, etc. They might seem masculine on the surface but in reality lots of them are faggots.

>marxism is rampant

dude what

Attached: 16488211.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

there's statues of Karl Marx everywhere in Europe, taxes are high, the universities are rife with marxist indoctrination, go look at Sweden and Germany, what are you not getting ?

>what are you not getting

I'm getting that you are fucking retarded, Europe has never been as capitalist and neoliberal as today.

Attached: Ricky-Gervais-Facepalm-Laugh-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg (408x408, 93K)

Not , but you're straight up insane.

Attached: 1556296992461.jpg (717x717, 81K)

>there's statues of Karl Marx everywhere in Europe
How did this happen I wonder
Bonus mention for western labour unions being paid by Moscow to say they are not being paid by Moscow

Attached: gommunism.png (1920x1204, 353K)