I've always seen this little yellowish fur around Brazilian women's bodies and I never knew what it was. Apparently...

I've always seen this little yellowish fur around Brazilian women's bodies and I never knew what it was. Apparently, they bleach their body hair instead of shaving it.

Why does Brazilian fur turn me on so much?

Attached: B4C6C3E6-7899-483F-A899-6697F602128F.jpg (750x815, 488K)

brazilian women are fucking repulsive

Sounds like you don't like fat ass and mutted up sluts. Also low test possibly.
There are some hot ones for sure

That sounds incredibly dysgenic and r-selected.

You must like those pale, rail thin ladyboys who get orbited here. You may need some testosterone shots.

Attached: 8EA86A3A-0681-48F0-84E4-C6460832B762.jpg (620x413, 58K)

I can't find many more examples of this stuff, OP.

It's kinda hot, though.

My indian gf does this too, they're not more hairy it's just their body hair is dark whereas white people have blonde hair "peach fuzz" so they just bleach it blonde, it takes a few minutes to do and lasts for months

Yeah it works for the white-ish brazilian but most brown women here just look weird
They should just shave

I like it even more on the brown ones. The one in the op is a japanese Brazilian.

She is? Usually the japs here have a different face structure, she just looks like the average favela dweller

You just ruined Brazilians for me OP fuck you

T. Sheldon Cooper

OP's doing god's work
Any actual brazilian knows our women are mostly shit
People talk about the asian woman meme but the brazilian woman meme is believed world wise

out get the fuck off my board

I'm certain she's not full Japanese but I can see the Asian in her face

Attached: 214FCB93-1A67-4B56-BA5E-2DEE32F676EF.jpg (623x910, 584K)

brazilian girls look like they don't wipe their ass too well and they have dingleberries

Why the fuck white people act like they are the default?

Here check out your average whitoid.

Attached: grammurps.png (500x789, 180K)

Everyone thinks their women are the worst in the world and the women from some faraway country are perfect. Black American guys go down to Brazil and Colombia swear South American women are the best thing on this planet. White guys go over to Asia and think they're in paradise. Asian men want nothing more than to have a white blonde American Stacy. And we can see that white robots have fetishized the shit out of black women. The reality is, men really like variety and women from other countries represent something different than what we already know.

I'm sure they wipe their asses better than American shitty booties. Americans are one of the only people who don't use bidets or at least wash their asses after they shit.

brazilians cant even afford indoor plumbing lmao

Colombians is where it's at boys

Stock rising fast

Attached: 67777856_462701474549922_72026097333870037_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

that's not a women retard

Attached: 9b5.png (361x438, 100K)

She may not be. You seriously never know with these fucking people.

Yet their asses are still cleaner than American shitty booties