Just put yourself out there

im forced to be 'out there' all the time and all i see are truly boring cunts, with none of them looking like theyre enjoying themselves, in work especially the clients i have to face and the coworkers i manage daily chitchat the most infuriatingly aimless shit.
gossip, office politics, people trying to get whatever over on each other, this or that latest media tripe, with none of them having fun, none of them seem to like each other.
none of them will step forward from the herd and admit it though, opening the door to questioning their interactions and the direction their lives are taken would mean genuinely being 'out' there.

im lonely but i want authentic connections with people, not to just be mindlessly surrounded by bodies.

Attached: 5405646540654063.jpg (1140x540, 334K)

Bro just go talk to girls, get over yourself.

I feel the same as well when I go outside, I honestly don't know how people cope. But what I believe what we have to realize is that we have more impact than people think. Basically, if you want to have fun you have to provide it yourself and not rely on other people, just dab on normies and ignore the ones that are boring as fuck when you're trying to have fun

>just put yourself out there
I hate that shitty advice so much. I'm honestly convinced normalfaggots either have no soul or at least some sort of emotional off-switch. How else anyone stand this bland reality? From traffic to wagecucking to politics, its just all so fucking demoralizing.

>I honestly don't know how people cope.
they have surrogate personalities, have cut and paste opinions and conversations, all of them consume the same food and media, its bizarre to watch as when im out on my lunch or in the office, its not just small collections of people i see acting this way, its fucking hundreds at a time. every day.

id like to think its just cope and they actively do this to protect themselves but you have to wonder in time if they have a say in it at all, if theyre genuinely predisposed to behaving this way.

and these are the fucking people women and s oyboys are telling us to go make friends with and build relationships from, anyone giving you that advice is part of the pack and is trying to recruit, to perpetuate their own larping.

>I hate that shitty advice so much.
the only people id say need it are the very few basement dwellers left in the world and even for them, the advice should only be for their education on the realities of the world theyre missing out on, foregoing any premise of the advice being a solution to a shitty life.

>I'm honestly convinced normalfaggots either have no soul or at least some sort of emotional off-switch.
this is actually pretty telling that you would perceive it this way. they create their own fun while you do... exactly what? sit in a room all day shitposting? lol
>How else anyone stand this bland reality?
create your own
>From traffic to wagecucking to politics, its just all so fucking demoralizing.
stay above the fray, meme yourself a new reality.

Idk man, I envy basement dwellers and true NEET sometimes. I'd kill to go back to that life. Ignorance is bliss, you know?

>Ignorance is bliss, you know?
it can be but like you theres a lot about the basement dweller stereotype i admire, that i could only have appreciated having lived the alternative.

you're a dull drone and no one likes you lmao

>create your own
what fun do you create>?

This is all just coping. You're not better than anyone.

>they create their own fun while you do
The thing is that, they're not happy and they're not having fun. You can tell by their miserable eyes and fake smiles. Deep down, even the blandest normalcuck can tell this world is an unnatural shithole but they don't listen to their instincts and never figure out the root cause of their unhappiness, instead turning them off like a switch.
>How else anyone stand this bland reality?
Reality always finds a way to creep in.

u sure showed me mate.
whatever i feel like doing. sometimes i enjoy woodworking and making something for my house. sometimes i enjoy going out and interacting with strangers. sometimes i enjoy a good book. sometimes i'll get completely shit faced and sled down my stairs with my dog. sometimes i bust out the moped and go on mini-adventures. sometimes i'll go to the gym and lift. sometimes i'll build a pillow fort, order some food, throw on some movies, and eat until i can't move. sometimes i'll play some vidya (rarely these days). the point is that while this may not be fun for you, it's fun for me. i enjoy myself.
>They thing is that, they're not happy and they're not having fun. You can tell by their miserable eyes and fake smiles
you're making some pretty wild assumptions here that rely on your subjective interpretation of reading facial expressions. who are you to say what is and isn't fun for anyone else but yourself? just let people live damn.

>sometimes i'll build a pillow fort
teehee im so quirky!!!
you look like this dont you

Attached: adam-ruins-everything-tru-tv.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

>just let people live damn.
I wish they would do the same.

actually completely opposite. i have a hyper masculine build and i'm high test. i just mostly keep to myself. but if you feel it's necessary to project this weird numale appearance onto me, that's fine. whatever helps you get by.
the world doesn't even think about you my dude. find a better way to pass the time than obsessing about others.

>dude im like this hyper masculine beefcake stud but i make pillow forts!
oh man this shit is embarrassing

>Hey women, have you ever had your asshole licked by a sleep deprived fat man?

cool man. at least i have my own fun.

your life sounds like a bad 90s comedy movie. sledding down stairs drunk? do you think anyone actually believes you

who cares if anyone believes me? lmao it's fucking Jow Forums. it's not that serious.

>the world doesn't even think about you my dude.
I still have to live in their world, I can't just jerk off or make pillow forts all day and pretend that everything is fucking dandy.

>who cares if anyone believes me?
It kinda sounds like you care.

you have no one else to blame but yourself on why you're unable presently to do those things and be content doing so. everything is good on my end, so i really cannot empathize with you on your source of frustration.
>being this obsessed with me
lol it's cute, but i'm not interested

youre such a 15 year old. schools starting soon lmao

>projecting your underage fetish onto me
i don't really know if you wanna announce that out loud my guy

K, have fun living in your perfect faggot bubble.

I do the same they do and it's just a way to protect myself. No point in talking about model building or other meme hobbies I'm into.

Bro I feel you, I'm so quiet because everyone around me talks about useless boring shit. I feel like I'm so objective orientated I only talk to get answers or to tend to my loneliness.

>No point in talking about model building or other meme hobbies I'm into.
i actually do the mindless 'how the weather stuff' aswell but i take social cues when somebody is bored and just move on, whereas i see the groups together actively trying to force out conversation even when theres multiples of them giving off a huge fuck this vide.
thats when it descends into being bitchy, the office politics and people being nasty about each other. if they didnt all force themselves to be around each other so much none of it would be an issue.

i manage a team of 12 people and of that 12, ive had HALF come to me this year and complain about person x or y saying something thats totally unrelated to work. even when we swap staff around and bring in new ones, they still manage to find times to be fuckwits with each other

i have lunch alone every day, i try and spend as much time alone in work as possible, the handful of times ive been social with work outside of the office its been nothing but an extension of the same bullshit they bounce off each other all day anyway.
i kind of just want to push all the desks out of the way and have a big fight with them all, i reckon i could take every one of them

You've just got to learn not to think about it, and even see the humor in it. Don't let the hypocrisy, flakiness and insincerity of people bother you.
Just roll with it, eventually you might find someone not like that, or if you don't you can just try to find your own enjoyment in it.

You have to make peace with it at some point. You can't fight the majority.

>You have to make peace with it at some point.
i have in as much as ive accepted it as the default state of urbanites.
relating that back to the thread title though, its also the forum that people keep telling me on the various /loner/ threads to 'get out' into, its just fucking annoying to read.

Youre just incredibly weak willed.

This same post is made a million times a day by every other unique edgelord. You're no different than anyone.

post links?
i mean if theres a million a day itll be easy

Look around this board. You have the incel generic personality

>Look around this board
i see lots of tranny posts, gay posts, teenagers, students, fat people etc and not too many with jobs that are forcing them to go out and interact with the worlds collection of retards.

the very people the likes of yourself are on here saying to 'just put yourself out there' to be around.
what brought you here anyway? you seem to know lots about r9k