How are Americans not terrified 24/7...

How are Americans not terrified 24/7? I have to travel overseas to visit some family in a month in NY and I'm scared shitless. Of getting shot or mugged. Of having to deal with niggers for the first time in my life. Of having to deal with jews and spics for the first time in my life. Of getting lost in the big cities or the rural areas.

How do you do it?

Attached: thumb_versatile-wojak-43809333.png (300x331, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/08/26/man-sitting-in-car-shot-dead-in-queens-in-suspected-gang-beef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not a giant fucking pussy

It's normal to them, plus most burgers are thick cunts anyway.

Attached: 1561403845414.png (658x662, 59K)

I just stay the fuck away from big cities and "urban" (urban is codeword for "nigger infested") areas.

We live with it so we're used to it. We're already used to the idea of some white kid grabbing an assault rifle and going for a high score and we treat it like it's normal. Remember user, if you're not native to America, that means your ancestors are from a whole other continent. We're the descendants of people who learned to adapt quickly.

>of getting shot or mugged
Even in NY that is statistically pretty low to happen, and even then could happen regardless of where you are at. Which is why things like carrying are important as the world we live in is far from ideal. Just dont dawdle around and avoid shady alleys at night. It is not like you are going to Chiraq, and even that is contained to a few shithole areas with gangbangers killing each other.
>having to deal with niggers/jews/spics for the first time in my life
See above.
>of getting lost in big cities or rural areas
Read the signs, NY is big but you can get around places like Times Square easily enough just by paying attention to the signs. Otherwise get a map or use your phone if you have one to pull maps up. You presumably know fluent English, so you are already set for such things.

this. if there's one thing i was repeatedly told about eurofags by the women over there is that most of the men there are extremely docile and submissive. they're practically a walking pussy. grow a set.

American chiming in. We're just forced to accept it.

Attached: 1564894990496.png (506x456, 271K)

You're the descendants of people who chose the boat instead of the hanging for crimes and heresies. In some parts of europe villages and towns would basically crowdfund trips to America for their hobos, drunkos, mentally ill and all other barely human garbage since it was "more humane" for them than keeping them as pariahs. Ye olde times equivalent of curing inceldom by sending your son to the family to Guangzhou (a city in China). What little brave and adventuresome blood made it there was drowned in seas of trash.

Agree. Mental people have so easy mode to harm someone with this gun law. Its crazy. Even normal fights can turn up to be deadly.

Usa you are crazy

I carry a gun all the time

Correction. We've adapted no differently than how chimpanzees would. In terms of community and teamwork, we've mal-adapted backwards on the evolutionary tree. Countries like India are no different.

My family came to America in post WW1. You really can see a difference versus the people who have been here hundreds of years prior

>gun laws
>you crazy
You would never understand what we live through. In reality, you don't always get what you want.

BIow it out your ass fagot

Getting shot is just a normal part of American life. Why be scared?

I've lived in New York and in Washington DC. And I never, in my life, was anywhere near anything that even remotely came close to being a crime.

Most white people in the United States live their entire lives without even a whisper of danger. Avoid black neighborhoods and you have nothing to worry about.

Your only real risk is that because you are a foreigner you might stumble into the wrong area out of sheer ignorance. So just make sure that you only go to places that your US-based family members say are OK.

In rural areas you will also be fine, unless you look like an Arab. If you are in a rural area and get lost, act as helpless as possible and ask a middle-aged white lady what to do.

I got shot today, only 9mm. Went and got it patched up for $27,529.69 on my lunch break and got back to my 16 hour shift 10 minute late and got bitched at.

Im 28 and lived in NYC my whole life. I've never been bullied it mugged.

It's basically a trashy shit hole over here OP. Like just in my 10min walk to uni, I hear a ton of gunshots. The other day a car just pulled up in clear daylight and shit all around my feet for fun like a cartoon. Multiple cops saw it too but didn't care because it was white wiggers doing it. A week before that though, I was just talking to this cool black dude on the street and he gave me a friendly punch on the shoulder and like every cop in the city showed and unloaded into him. Damn body looked like swiss chesse. I walk around everywhere with a bullet proof vest, and that thing has saved my life like 100 times already in the last year.

Are you British user? I went to NYC alone and was walking around late at night. Nothing happens.

London is worse

Lots of cases of blacks terrorizing white men who look masculine, remember retard once there are more than 2 of them you are fucked.

>Even in NY that is statistically pretty low to happen,
nypost.com/2019/08/26/man-sitting-in-car-shot-dead-in-queens-in-suspected-gang-beef/

>Avoid black neighborhoods and you have nothing to worry about.
Wrong, blacks will invade into white areas to terrorize whites for fun. You think just because you live in your nice white area thats gonna stop the feral savages from walking over there or using a car to fuck up your cracker ass for fun. Why the fuck do you think the niggers from home invasions in the suburbs come from? The fucking cities they drive to white suburbs to terrorize them.

Its not even that bad. Nigs know if you're easy meat. If you even look in fear they will exploit it.
I've worked in the most dangerous neighborhoods in Orlando cutting people's power off. I had to worry about white people more than even the most ghetto nig to be honest.

>nothing happened
Shut up, America is a giant shit hole with violence everywhere.

NYC fag here. You will be fine if you stay out of the city. All the shitskins are contained to their little bubbles and keep crime in their shitholes. Rest of the state is pretty much a white ethnostate since niggers and wetbacks cant afford it+ plus the cold winters

>has never seen a nigger, spic, or jew in his life
I doubt he's British.

Probably from some Eastern european shithole or Iberian.

>suspected gang beef
Also it is statistically low, not impossible. I could walk around in London and get stabbed/assaulted by some random chav stumbling out of a pub, but it probably wont happen. If you are not associated with any gangs then unless you walked into the wrong corner store or street (which will be almost always painfully obvious) they will stick to killing each other.