I Pretended To Be A White Guy On Tinder And This Is How Kenyan Ladies Threw Themselves At Me

As a fake white guy, almost every swipe I made to the right ended up being a match. I was barraged with options. All girls wanted to talk to me. I had so many matches I didn't even know who to pay attention to. My phone was buzzing with so many messages, it was unbelievable. As an African guy, consider yourself lucky if you get more than five matches in a week, yet as a mzungu, I had over 30 matches in a few hours. Some even swiped right on me first. And these were super fine ghels.

Since it was an experiment, I proceeded to chat with them in the most aggressive way possible. I got extremely naughty and composed explicit flirt messages that would normally be met with insults or blue ticks if they came from a local black mouth like mine and yours. But guess what? These Kenyan girls were very warm and accommodating. Nearly all of them were ready to part thighs for me within the first few minutes of chatting.

The results of my little experiment are worth examining in detail for the clarity they provide to men who rely on the local dating marketplace as the fulcrum of their mate selection strategy. Let's break down each girl one by one

Attached: couple-white.jpg (500x728, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sally was ready to make babies with me despite the fact that I was a total stranger. Not just one baby but two babies. Fadda Lord!! She didn't even bother to do a background check on me. She didn't care to think that maybe I might be a direct descendant of notorious killer Jack The Ripper or an international arms smuggler wanted by Interpol and the FBI. She was all but ready to present her vagina to a white penis for reproduction purposes. Damn,

Attached: Sally.jpg (720x1008, 119K)

>I Pretended To Be A White Guy
k lets see the average everyday typical white guy picture you used

I didn't even say hello or introduce myself. I just began with a perverted statement, asking her if she was ready to give me a blowjob in Spain. She jumped on the opportunity with more zeal than a makanga jumping onto a moving matatu. She went on to explain in detail how she would provide heavenly fellatio. If you tried this stunt as an African man, you'd be pelted with insults and possibly get exposed on Facebook and Instagram as a horny and mannerless simpleton .

Attached: Sharona.jpg (720x1280, 160K)

She texted me first - not just a simple innocent text. She called me 'love'. Her relentless pursuit continued as she went on to tell me how horny she was.

Attached: Sarfina.jpg (720x1228, 142K)

>paying for her flight
I think that's the only reason she is going along with it my man

cool. whites can't be robots. next thread.

After a brief chit-chat, I lied that I live in Kileleshwa then asked her to come over the next day. She promised to do so and kindly inquired about the appropriate time. I ignored her from there on and I am sure she's restless right now, wondering where her white ticket to eternal luxury and success disappeared to. Poor girl.

Attached: Sarfina 2.jpg (719x1189, 145K)

>All these black girls wanting my seed

Stop, my jungle fever was in remission.

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Meet Teddy.

Attached: Teddy 1.jpg (720x2204, 226K)

It's almost like , every POC said , white people dictated what is beautiful and what is not , via mass medias (hollywood , magazines etc)...

And you didn't believe us... Honestly you must want it to be a white incel but let that sink in

Woiye Teddy. Look at her last seven texts - all ignored. She is wondering why I am not responding. She is probably depressed right now, wondering why the white man has forsaken her after she agreed to everything. She even agreed to be urinated on and to lick the asshole. Haha. Anything for the white man.

Attached: Teddy 2.jpg (720x1724, 143K)

Maureen is as obedient as a Scottish king's knights. She doesn't mind a perfunctory fuck with a white stranger. I instruct her to come over and she immediately promises to do so. White privilege is real people. She goes on to praise my body too, not knowing she is being catfished.

Attached: Maureen.jpg (719x1212, 117K)

What do you think would happen if you just called a random Kenyan girl your munchkin out of the blue. First she would give a long mschew then commence a lengthy rant filled with statements such as "Ata hunijui na unaniita munchkin. Ebu go away. Nkt" But this girl right here is as receptive as Mother Teresa because she has seen white skin. She pledges to avail herself at my non-existent hotel room suite, knowing very well that she will get devoured and used for sexual pleasures.

Attached: Silver.jpg (720x1220, 94K)

hahahahaa COPE dude. you got one life and you chose to not be white, bad choice idiot.

you lose faggot.

Attached: 6655774545345.jpg (204x248, 6K)

Is this some advanced shilling?

I would not be opposed to spoofing my location and trying tinder in Africa lmao

I refuse to believe most African girls write English this good .. maybe I'm wrong

Also
Mzungu is a Bantu language term used in the African Great Lakes region to refer to people of European descent. It is a commonly used expression among Bantu peoples in Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Comoros, Mayotte and Zambia, dating back to the 18th century.

The more u learn

>All these censored pics
Lame we need pics of the gyals

Jesus! She asked me for money. Still, I cant help but burst out in laughter.This is what I call LACK OF AMBITION. You have the chance to ask a white guy for money and you ask him for 50 dollars? That's 5000 shillings only. Girl. you are part of the reason why Africa has economic struggles.

Attached: Lynda.jpg (720x1214, 86K)

Another one texted me first and didn't hide her thirst at all. I am pretty sure she was as wet as the Mwea Rice Plantation. Her hands were up in the air, ready to touch my chest. Upon assessing her messages further, I think she is more into looks. She can bang any guy, so long as he is hot. And that's the only way you can succeed as a black man on Tinder. You have to be hot or have a killer fashion sense. Most bros will agree that this is rather unfortunate. Can someone create a dating app that displays intelligence/IQ instead of looks?

Pretty much every single person speaks English fluently in Kenya. That goes for most African countries.

Attached: Wendy.jpg (719x1220, 126K)

See how I put no effort at all. My first message is just a request for a date and she says yes. As a Kenyan guy,you will have to invest dozens of hours in texting, phone calls and dates to hit that punani.

Attached: Lisa.jpg (720x1210, 81K)

She is in for sex ladies and gentlemen. At least she is bright enough to not accept a pregnancy offer immediately like the first girl. I'll laud her for that. But did you see the last thing she said? She will swallow the cock. till it reaches her throat. Where did Michael Jackson change his skin from black to white? We need to sign up my fellow Kenyan men. Haha

Attached: Miray.jpg (720x1556, 157K)

As easy as a Messi goal.

And that wraps it up. You've seen how fair the ground is if your skin is white. Kenyan girls have an insatiable appetite for the male human from Europe or America. They want the money, the vacations around the world and the cute babies. They are ready to do anything. They offer no resistance. No playing hard to get, no blue ticks, no resistance. Nothing. All they say is yes yes yes.

Ponder over that.

Attached: Sharzy.jpg (720x1223, 63K)

I want ur seed anony

>hit on 3rd world nogs with a white chads picture
>oh man look at their reactions they are even asking for money!
Fucking duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, are you retarded OP?

I think the point was that anyone with lighter skin than #000000 color code is gonna slay in Africa. Or Kenya, in this case.

OP is reposting an article. You can easily find the original with 10 seconds of google.

Let me guess, you also chose a above average White guy.

If Whites can't be robots, it wouldn't be called "robot". You think Blacks know how to invent them?

i always wanted to be a sex tourist, but never liked asians. this is very, very interesting.

Robots should come together and plan a trip to Africa, like that french guy

So what you're telling me is that white people made all the robots? That makes sense, just another problem white people made.
just kidding stop fighting over race you retards

That should be a given.

>s-stop fighting
Said like the little brother who knows he's gonna lose.

Black girl ( Africa ) Look like shit LoL . No Chad want that

This is extremely obvious cope, lol

They desire them for the money exclusively. While the husband is away they will indulge in BBC consistantlt. Black men are far more powerful and masculine than white men. It is not even fair for white men. All white men should be put on hrt.

lmfao COPE. fantasy vs reality nigger. your women are ours whether you like it or not. its the white man's birthright. go watch some blacked

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

According to the article, the guy choose a random croatian guy

That's just incel cuck cope, sorry, your stupidity doesn't work here

too bad blacks are disgusting

Article and picture of the Croatian guy naow.

Go prep the bvll

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/
this is the article, but the writer didn't put the croatian's guy photo

Are any of them actually hot OP?

I've got to admit this is driving me crazy. I love black girls and would seriously consider going to Rwanda or something just so I can fuck shitloads of them

Pretty useless unless we see the photo desu. There are ugly and attractive men of almost every race, so it really does not count if he chose a picture of an above average man.

Wanna go with me? I would be down, got a discord?

What's baffling to me is how no one (except ) is questioning the fact that he didn't provide the profile picture. Probably used some chad pic

Guess Im taking a trip to Kenya then!

Wtf am I a joke to you?

Just give in to the ebony pill user. It will be the best decision of your life

White's and blacks cannot be robots. Get out

Bugs can't be robots

The only bugs are the errors in my robot. While you desperately catch bugs with your tongue, toad. Leave IMMEDIATELY NORMIE

>calls me a frog
>calls me a normie
Listen you fucking mundane waste, you best not be here once school starts back up.

Maybe I'll find love there. Wish me luck

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-103232_OkCupid.jpg (1440x3040, 725K)

So many cutes to choose from

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-103519_OkCupid.jpg (1440x3040, 1.08M)

LMAO GIVE ME YOUR MONEY WAGIE HAHAHHAHAHSHSHSH

This is the redpill I didn't want, but needed.

Thanks op. Now I know there really is no hope

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

Shit I need to take a vacation.

Look at all these easy cutes
Any of them, just choose holy shit.

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

Attached: look at all these.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

How do I find a qt black gf to colonize?

Just open an OkCupid Profile

Cheaper to fly to Kenya and fuck every girl there than a prostitute holy shit.

Latter Virgins.

Attached: Later Virgins.jpg (1014x362, 66K)

prep the white bull
your women want the big white cock

The likes are piling on and it hasn't been 15 minutes.

Is this how it feels to be Chad?

Attached: Matches 2.jpg (678x758, 61K)

Im ordering my malaria pills now.
Cant wait to suffocate in big black ass

Trip to kenya is like $1,000 fuck a different girl every day for a month and that's $33 a girl. Can't beat that. Hotel and Food should be dirt cheap, it's Kenya after all.

You should be able to score all the 8/10 disease free girls. No problem.

Shey is looking like she needs some colonizing

We should send all the Incels to Kenya.

and die from snoo snoo

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

Possibly even bring the best one out of the bunch home. Who doesnt want a black Stacie loyal to your white cock with a cute accent?

This is making my jungle fever cock diamonds

I dated an African woman and not only did she beg immediately for babies but her friends did too. It's a glorious opportunity for an average looking white man.

Some middle aged French dude already proved this

Attached: BLEACHED.png (680x614, 410K)

>"I realised that they love having mixed race babies. I do not know why, but many would do anything to get pregnant for you."

Attached: BLEACHED2.png (649x409, 28K)

>We should send all the Incels to Kenya.
HONK HONK

I got 5 more likes in the past 5 minutes.

I can just Pick the 8/10 Stacy, and bring her back home. It's perfect Jesus Christ, there isn't an excuse to be an Incel NONE.

Black GF is a reality.

Attached: matches 3.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

This same schtick has been done in articles a few times already. I seem to recall that if you actually were to have sex with them, they ALWAYS expect money.

Who needs your money when they can have your white seed? It is more valuable to them.

I'm gonna go fuck African Stacy, see you latter virgins.

Attached: African Stacy.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

R9k group trip to kenya?

$1,000 a pop.

I say it's worth it. Being back Kenya's top Stacies and get married.

Isis is literally in Kenya, you retards. I wouldn't be suprise if this whole thread is just for terrorist getting stupid white boys to flynout and get behead.

I would not mind saving an African qt from being slathered by Boka no Haram.

I'll be her hero.

Cover yourself in bacon grease faggot

Sorted.

Look at all these queens you can save from Baka No Haram

Attached: queens.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

I'd pay to watch that movie

I'd pay to be an actor

This thread is a shill. I only swipe right on black guys on tinder.

Nice larp namefag. You cant stop the ebony pilling of Jow Forums

This the amount of likes I get in a whole year.

In just two hours holy shit. And they are all mostly cute. Jesus Christ.

Attached: qts.jpg (342x698, 45K)

how are u surprised? its like being minority in a country gets u exotic status.

thats why blacks do will white countries even if theyre avg.

whites do super well in asian/latina/african countries

I'm Mexican, so it puts me in the Super Rare Status.

not rly mexis do well in white countries 2.

sadly if ur black ur mostly out of luck in latina countries and asian countries.

I've never felt so wanted in my life.

All these cute Kenyan girls want to talk to me.

Is this what Chad feels like? I'm genuinely very happy right now.

Attached: Giga Chad.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

We know you do bubeleh

>She didn't care to think that maybe I might be a direct descendant of notorious killer Jack The Ripper or an international arms smuggler wanted by Interpol and the FBI.
DUDE!

Kenya is relatively safe you retard. Certainly safer than Burgerland.

Al shebaab is actually making the country slightly at risk of terror attacks

See: Kenya mall shooting

But again, so does the US and EU

They are blowing up my phone holy shit.

You're still more likely to get shot in Burgerland. In Kenya you need to be unlucky to be at a time and place where they might mount a terror attack. Which is getting less likely now with increased security and increased military presence near Somalia.

0.00% Percent Original Content

Attached: Babel Education.jpg (734x609, 45K)

This white men who fail to have sex do so intentionally

is this a Jow Forums meme or are black girls actually this easy

Attached: 1556398148122.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)