FBI arresting people because normies don't like them

Soon you're going to be arrested for not being a normie

>The number of calls to an FBI tip line designed to head off mass shootings and other attacks surged by 70% in the week after twin massacres in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, federal officials said on Monday.
>The Federal Bureau of Investigation fielded more than 38,000 phone and online tips during the week after the shootings on the first weekend of August, up from the 22,000 tips it typically receives on a weekly basis.
>More than a half a dozen people have been arrested and charged across the United States in recent weeks as a result of tips, according to media and police.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-shooting/mass-shooting-tips-to-fbi-surge-70-after-el-paso-dayton-massacres-idUSKCN1VG20T

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Creepy losers pose too much of a risk. Best thing to do would be to put them in some sort of labour camp while we try to figure out the solution to the problem.

So what is the crime these people have been charged with?

No shit. We knew this back in 1997.
An age old story:
Jow Forums's always right

Attached: kjy5rtjrty.png (275x226, 91K)

>solution to the problem

Like what?

>creating work
That is unamerican user

Being weird and white lmao

Why not just offer free NEETbux in exchange for giving up 2nd amendment rights?

Back in the old /b/ days, how many of those old people we sent FBI pastas too after 14/f/cali killed themselves do you think?
I feel as though I am responsible for at least one or two suicides. Feels bad man. 14 I mean come on... That's bottom of the barrel Chris Hansen baiting right there.

Nigger i will destroy you. That is fucking communism. And the only good commie IS A DEAD ONE

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 16K)

Re-education? Sterilisation?

No it's for individuals

>Re-education?
You mean brainwashing? Won't work

>Sterilisation?
Actually that would increase their likeihood of mass murder. Some "creepy losers" secretly hope one day they will get a gf, reproduce and start a family

Take that away and they have nothing to live for except vengeance

>You mean brainwashing? Won't work
Just get them to say "Just Be Yourself" 200 times every morning like normalfags do

Individuals > communism or the NEETBux because either way. I dont want to pay for your dumbass to sit around and browse this shit all day

Then all that is left is extermination.

>what if we banned guns?
>nah let's search tens of thousands of people and say they're guilty until proven innocent
imagine being american lmao

a final solution

Aaand THIS is why I don't tell ANYONE how I feel about anything ever.
Best thing to do with your thoughts is keep them in your head.
They can't be exploited in those scenarios

>Ameriniggers
Hahahaha

> sterilizing those who can't even get laid.
incel haters showing their magnifent intelligence once more

just don't dress like a virgin faggot.

Attached: 1566682450768.jpg (1920x945, 188K)

And how will you decide who is to be exterminated?

Whoever is in the camps.

How would you decide who to put in camps?

People reported for deviant, non-normie behaviour.

user, come on. This isn't difficult.

>That is unamerican user

not if it benefits the jews

>Blue jeans and white shirt is now a sign of hatred instead of the iconic American blue collar worker that it used to be
Really says something about social value shift

>So what is the crime these people have been charged with?

What usually happens is that the feds follow up on a "tip", and as they walk through the door some dumbass has an unregistered weapon right out on their coffee table.

Or someone throws a punch at an agent because FUCK PIGS.

6 people over the span of "weeks" isn't really that many. If you put 1000 people into routine interactions with law enforcement, 6 of them will get arrested "just because".

Ok i agree with this. let's make it into law

Of course this is a good idea. We have a long list of Jews we can now get sent to camps, just by sending all of these reports over and over.

Just post a list of jews on Jow Forums and they will get vanned