Wwyd if a cute girl like her did this to you?

wwyd if a cute girl like her did this to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=wH-0t16rJZA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Get up and leave.
This could be the opening of me getting mugged by her friends around the corner. No girl would go out of her way to talk to me in public and doing this would just be way too suspicious

Ask her if she's hitting on me.

Attached: 1546683969153.png (500x527, 99K)

Start stuttering and backing off while making sure to avoid eye contact. It's a highly effective defense mechanism.

Attached: A0E02741-79D8-4D11-B03D-4E5359AE7226.jpg (250x220, 7K)

shes not cute at all and these people were just polite and confused. what she did was extremely awkward and inappropriate.

>not cute at all
Your standards must be through the stratosphere. But regardless I'd still awkwardly step back. Cute or not, she's getting way too close.

This, this would be way too strange. I would think that she is trying to pitpocket me or set me up.

>shes not cute at all
well fuck, you must be fucking 10/10 models daily then
sorry man my bad

If a guy did this to women in public, even "just to make a funny video", they would absolutely be arrested.

shes naturally ugly to average and caked up with disgusting amount of make up. or you might just live in bongland where it would be, indeed, a 10/10. ive fucked around 30 better looking girls than her. then again i live in a slavic country

alright now I know you are meming

Attached: 1410778459399.png (400x420, 176K)

or i am just spoiled by naturally pretty eastern european women. keep your caked up ugly western whores

>ive fucked around 30 better looking girls than her

>around 30

Dude if you've fucked 30 girls TOTAL, let alone 30 girls better looking than her, you really need to get off this board.

You both are retarded. I can destroy you with my superior arguments. But I won't.

Attached: 1540271935030.jpg (1280x1920, 495K)

i am 28 and live with parents. just happen to fuck women

nah you're just a loser who is overexaggerating because the chubby girl in the club gave you a chance and now you're obsessing over these types of girls becasue they are the only one who are willing to flirt with you

retards on this board always start overexaggerating when they post "stories" about girls they know/had a date with/had sex with etc

nice cope. i only fuck skinny or very skinny. you are just mad because you cant comprehend a barely average bitch with ton of makeup and fake eyelashes is just that and nothing more

nope you're just full of shit and you know it

heres one i fucked some time ago. shes LEAGUES above the western trash in op. stay mad

Attached: gaaa.png (962x850, 1.43M)

>posts a girl with her face caked in makeup
>l-look guys see, I have s-sex

pathetic
you're not proving anything right now

lmfao you are just in denial. shes obviously pretty under all that where op girl is just lipstick on a pig

>n-no she is pretty I swear

I know what kind of person you are and you're pretty fucking disgusting and pathetic

Attached: 123123123.png (300x345, 24K)

mate. i just got my dick and balls sucked dry hour ago by another extra skinny slavic bitch. sucked her toes, too. i am gonna save the public shame of being seen whiteknighting an ugly american bitch youll never meet and go play some wow classic. peace, loser

Attached: 1566941900863.gif (480x270, 172K)

>sucked her toes
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're the type of guy who defines himself by the amount of women you've had sex with because you're a boring loser who has nothing else going on in his life

go suck on some dirty toes loser