The lesson here is never trust white women

The lesson here is never trust white women

Attached: projared.jpg (1908x1146, 227K)

The lesson here is never trust women who want an open relationships.

The lesson here is never trust women

The lesson here is never trust

The lesson here is never.

The lesson here is

They both look like trannies originalay

Attached: 1544410857513.jpg (605x472, 100K)

>filthy manga poster ruined it
Of course.

Whats the deal with some women and birds? Is that the female equivalent of autistic men's fascination with trains?

The never is women here white trust lesson.

They are also obsessessed with bees and maybe minecraft.

ProJared never cheated and never sought out confirmed minors and solicited nudes from them. ProJared did nothing wrong.

Attached: pj villain tier list.jpg (762x1120, 247K)

Am I the only one that can perfectly judge people just by their faces?
Left girl is super clingy and has alot of issues. Right girl is a total soziopath

Attached: 1566909818941.gif (294x233, 695K)

ProJarard did nothing wrong

>Am I the only one that can perfectly judge people just by their faces?
You don't know either of these people though so even if you have judgements based on their faces, you can't actually get a solid confirmation.

the lesson here is never try to openly get nudes from your fanbase if you're famous

The one that accused Projared is either a gay or a tranny. Either way, it has a male name.

>soziopath

>open relationships
who even came up with this meme?

i bet his dick was so hard when he came inside holly knowing he's cheating on his wife with a friend

32 KHHV here, all of these people are very ugly for sex-havers

projared may be a cuck but at least he's a cuck with grace and style

nah. he has no style. he has no grace. t-t-this this cuck has a funny face.

yeah we hate white women

yea i don't blame you, only projared or someone from his fanbase would get that reference. maybe i should have used quotation marks to make it more obvious, idk

ProJared is disgusting for activity participating in poly-type relationships but act like he did anything other than that wrong. It's his wife's kink and he embraced it then took advantage of the opportunity he had. The problem was his choice turned out to be really toxic and basically psychotic and caused his tower to crash around him.

Moral of the story, if your girl says she wants to fuck other dudes and that you can fuck other girls too just drop her.

The women look the same. The guy could have just accidentally fucked someone else

Imagine a hook-nosed race of greedy creatures

Italians or?

Attached: 1559878536399.png (416x639, 358K)