>low pay, but i am desperate
>recruiter gets me interview
>get denied
>"they said you just didn't seem excited enough"

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1386618823578.png (225x245, 145K)

Listen up zoomer, at the end of the interview, look that hiring manager in the eye, sit up straight, and ask them
>so when do I start
with a smile on your face. Thats all these normans want.

lol. america's fucking servile economy be like that

You were supposed to get on your four and suck his dick or offer your boipussy

Recruiters are mostly just fucking douches. I hate them. They think they are some super psychologist but they are just fucking idiots that dont know anything.

I don't think any of them think that. Any recruiter who didn't get you a job was right to do so btw

i don't think there has been a single interview in which i wasn't constantly on the verge of pissing myself from drinking too much coffee.

Attached: 1391908831601.jpg (363x364, 62K)

LICK THAT BOOT, TELL THEM HOW GRATEFUL YOU ARE FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A DISPOSABLE SERF.

Attached: 1531566975950.jpg (784x578, 121K)

i dunno how it is in the country you are from. But most recruiters where i live studied psychology. The talk to one about 20 Minutes and think they know anything about the people. I know that the recruiter at my current position did not want to accept me but my boss did. Dude if you knew how many absolute incompetent people work around me that just got a job because they had a "nice" chat with the recruiter. total failures.

Did something similar but instead of when do I start I said
>See you on the 1.8. (when the job starts)
Spoiler I didnt see him on the 1.8.

Attached: 07c.jpg (479x558, 65K)

This is what I find very gay, why do smaller corporations accept this shit? Big corporations do this to cover their ass, but id figure smaller ones could afford to just straigth tell a project manager or head engineer or whatever.
"So I need x by date y, there's a few empty positions too so feel free to find some new guys who seem competent, but better make sure you complete that fucking project. Bye!"

>Every fucking time
By the second time you should have realized the issue. It's obvious that you're not the only person who checked off all the items on the list. Why would they hire someone who doesn't seem enthused with the position?

Why hire someone based on their acting ability for a tech position?

Is this tech person interacting with client, business contacts, or other coworkers? That's why.

Just coworkers not clients

so what is the solution? There isn't one

yes, psychopaths are more successful than the average person. Now we know why

pretend to be a normie and be somewhat social. Alot of jobs simply do not want anti social people working for them

How do i pretend to be excited?

It's very hard to do

Have you not heard the saying "Fake it until you make it."?
It's not so much that psychopaths are more successful its that mopey whiners are rarely successful.

>mopey whiners are rarely successful.
I agree

Now how can someone who is not a psychopath actually successfully deceive others, lie and manipulate them into thinking they are "excited" when they are not?

So I'm a bit reluctant to give this out because it's gold, but during the interview I ask things about what the job is like what are the expectations. Finally I ask "What would you say separates a employee who is satisfactory at the position from an employee that excels?" This puts the implication in their mind that you're going to be a great hire who will go above and beyond.

I always ask stuff like that
It's about me sitting there actually pretending to be excited when i am not

Have you never seen an excited person?

Dude, you don't have to look like an ADD spaz, you sit up straight, pay attention. What are you using to take notes during the interview?

Why would I take notes? I remember everything

Fuckers. Sometimes I think you need to have real aggressive malice in you to get anywhere these days. These people are standing between you and your future. They're keeping food out of your childrens mouths or keeping you from having children at all.

I tore into the last bitch that got on like that in an interview. Asked me nothing but closed questions.

Lmao, I've had interviewers that remarked how I impressed them as I was the only one taking notes.

Serves you right for going for min wage. Be a man and run a business

>for going for min wage
I wasnt

>Be a man and run a business
I need money to start a business