I want to wear a girl's dress and suck a cock while in it but Christian education makes me feel ashamed and afraid of...

I want to wear a girl's dress and suck a cock while in it but Christian education makes me feel ashamed and afraid of my desires.

Attached: 1566376875311.png (1214x1324, 1.27M)

based and desires pilled

Come suck my cock user. I'll praise you and show you lots of affection and make you forgot worrying about your education.

Attached: 1560564895923.jpg (850x1098, 677K)

You have all the reasons to be ashamed, you filthy trash

ok pastor. heres a $1 for the donation plate

Those won't indulge before god or society. You are no human, but a mere degenerate animal. Kill yourself.

Satan please stop seducing me, I want to go to Heaven.
I-I can't I must control myself I must control myself!

Attached: 1564686145238.png (750x1250, 928K)

>I-I can't I must control myself I must control myself!
Just let me worry about controlling you user. Plus, don't you want to feel your mouth full of hot, hard cock? Knowing that it's you that's making me moan and feel so very good.

Attached: cf4cb6686aad962c078a1b00659d12aeddf1a885.png (707x1000, 717K)

ok ill get on that, sir
>heaven
lmao. it only exists in led zeppelin songs

Y-yes, I want to taste it, even moreso I want to be able to make you feel good, I-I really do, but I...I can't user, that's....bad! On the top of things, what if I won't like it in the end...my life will be forever ruined after that...I will lose the last shrink of decency left that I feel I still have...I-I know that my brain is degraded and submissive, but at least I didn't put it in practice, and I am so afraid to let it go...I-I don't know what to do!
You can't know that and even if it's like that I have reflection... I've ghosted so many cute boys who wanted to meet and have good time, because I can't...I just can't...

Attached: RrR3cozeaiw.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Well, I want to have my cock sucked by a cute feminine boy a girl's dress but my muslim education makes me feel ashamed and afraid of my desires.
You're not the only one being tempted to sin user.

I-I'd fuck you with my 9 inch c-cock if you're cute.

Attached: 1565210682531.gif (560x360, 1.09M)

>tfw no robot bf into muscle subs
one day

>I-I don't know what to do!
Don't you want to let yourself go and find out what you're missing? What if you end up loving it? What if all you were missing was the feeling of having someone who cares about you give you exactly what you've been craving for all this time? Just let your true self out user and take a mouthful of nice hard cock in that cute sexy mouth of yours.

Attached: 1545066700340.gif (560x560, 677K)

more pics like that?
>girls being in love with cock

FUCK YOU TRANNY DIE OF AIDS AND BURN IN HELL. YOU ARE LITERAL HUMAN WASTE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH KEEP COPING BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE ASTOLFO FAGGOT

Attached: 1567001067948.png (1024x777, 533K)

muslimanon, where do you live? perhaps we could meet up and be friends.

not him but also a muslimanon in the same situation. in the Midwest USA

>Midwest US
a shame. im in the northeast. maybe we could talk on discord, though?

sure why not, Green # four32three

or in this case I guess not?

Attached: pus.jpg (342x316, 20K)

sorry, I was asleep. kinda tired. mine's krow#5162. I'll add you later today, hopefully, when i can get my hands on a computer