>replies back but all sound like complete fuckups and retards
however
>receive dozens of messages from shecoons and pakis in london
>all of them seem keen to fuck me
>always reply multiple times if i message
>like the feeling of chatting and exchanging snapchat
but im also a massive racist.

im lost lads

Attached: 540540540.png (1194x660, 189K)

i told one of them id never had a paki girlfriend before and id be worried about having to fight her family with swords, she thought it was funny and said she didnt like them anyway.

somebody pull me back from the brink

guess what, not every foreigner is scum u alt right

>u alt right
more far right desu.
believe slavery should be legal, cities should be bulldozed and turned into forests, hand it all over to badgers, not many on the 'alt right' say these things.

though not many on the far right are sitting messaging a dozen shit coloured girls on a dating website either, maybe i should just surrender and follow through

God has a good sense of humor.

Attached: 1564450572633.jpg (633x711, 39K)

>Create dating profile
>Receive my first message after 3 years
>It's a blind paki girl

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Youre not really a victim if you choose meme racism as a personality and then can't get laid.

its not a meme moron lmao. go experience the real world and develop an opinion rather than "positive vibes only"

>40,000 years of distinctly different evolution paths
>meme
ok mutt

>Pushes you past the brink

>Claims to be racist
>Entertains the idea of being with poc

I dont think youre actually racist user

You got your entire persona off never going outside and believing memes. You're a joke dude.

What does that have to do with you being an incel racist exactly?

All racists are desperate weirdos. This is common.

Cmn man fuk some paki

>incel racist
>thread about a bunch of niggers trying to fuck me
do you even know what the word incel means anymore?
and what it has to do with me being a racist is that for 40,000 years earth has been carving out different races of people to survive in unique environments, with different potentials and capabilities based on their evolutionary environments, with only one proven to be willing and capable of creating and maintaining a civilization thats advanced and prosperous enough that pathetic cunts like you are safe enough to say stupid things without fear of having your clitoris cut off at 10 years old, raped and beaten by any man who wants to and forced to live your life with a hood over your head.
40,000 years of reality v 10 years of 'just be nice bro

You sound like a massive hypocrite who only attached himself to autistic "far right" views as a way to feel like you belong or something dumb like that. True believers in what you're talking about wouldn't be doing what you're doing. I think if Freud were alive he'd have a field day with people like you, so many contradictions and fetishes wrapped up in a ball.

Stop being an autist, hide your powerlevel and get some colored pussy

K but this is modern times. Go outside sometime incel.

>K but this is modern times.
wonder how those came to be?
look at history, none of this was inevitable, it wasnt like white people came about out of luck, white countries and your precious modern times that were created and ONLY protected by white men, could only have happened after thousands of years of living in the harshest environments on earth.
everything is a product of genetics, niggers are good at sprinting because they had to run away from lions and not much else, white people are good at planning ahead and inventing things because the winter in europe lasts for 4-5 months and not preparing means death.

I once dated a paki girl named Miriam, she was goddamn beautiful and fun to hang out with. Her older sister was even more gorgeous.

I think you shouldn't have learned biology from memes on Jow Forums. You sound like a retard.

>memes on Jow Forums
i became racist after seeing how niggers treat their women and animals irl.

>be me
>literally only receive attention from white women
>women my complexion objectively don't even pay attention to me
>tear through hordes of white girls
>tfw my body count is higher than any roast
funny how this works eh

Just go fuck her, user. Who needs convictions when your peepee is hard?

>a massive racist
>lost
Maybe try being less of a piece of trash. Maybe you'd be less lost if you didn't put white girls with no personality on a pedestal and had an open mind.
Fag.

They're all men. All pajeets.

You got your whole persona from thinking you 'go outside' but you really don't you just go to your uni or something where the blacks and muzzies are the 2% minority who don't have IQ's comparable to a toaster and the agression of a chimp

wouldnt they larp as white girls?

>calls someone racist.
>is racist in the same sentence.
Guess how I know you're an american liberal?

Go dilate, trannigger.