Red pill larping alphas will tell you its all about confidence

red pill larping alphas will tell you its all about confidence
this guy approaches a girl and says
>hey youre hot can i have your number

confident or creepy?

Attached: TlLWB6E (1).jpg (960x1280, 110K)

Both creepy and confident at once.

>red pill larping alphas will tell you its all about confidence
It is, if you're chad. This applies to all recommendations, which means they're mostly pointless.

>hey you're hot can i have your number
holy shit this guy is so creepy omg

Attached: 59e05fa44616134ba97b032e87f249b8.jpg (500x715, 43K)

It's the equivalent of some ugly girl going up to a cute guy and flirting with him. Awkward and weird.

Pro-tip: stay in your looks lane, esp if your as genetically fucked as OP's pic.

>confident or creepy?
Neither but still a massive No.

Theres no reason to be fat, its literally free to stay in shape.

losing weight won't help him much. he has horrible features

>Both creepy and confident at once
those are the most scary

>he has horrible features
He will never be good looking like a model but if he lost weight he would find somebody, he might be tall? Its impossible to say.

Not my type but maybe somebody would take him on.

>>hey youre hot
of course its creepy

>genetically

If he lost weight he could be average or better with some grooming

>have no association with the woman
>never interacted with her prior to you approaching her and asking for her number
Confident. He knows the dice game he's playing. The problem is that it's misplaced. Don't approach random women solely to ask their number. Get to know them first. I mean shit dude, vet them. You're the one that would be adopting them into your life; it's not the other way around.

and this was the delusion i was looking for

I would rather joke around the issue (if I had this body) and when they lower their defense with some laughter I ask for it.

How is it delusional? You're insisting that every man think like a woman and judge people based off of their looks. I'm a man, not a woman. I think it's confident to approach random people. Misguided? Yes. But I fail to see how this is creepy.

>But I fail to see how this is creepy.

That's why you're a creep

I'd giggle and say no
get lost creep

Attached: cringe1.gif (498x278, 1.54M)

Confident but creepy. Not mutually exclusive.
He looks creepy but his attitude is confident. If he was a true alpha male and not just faking it then he'd get laid.

>ask a question and provide justification
>that's why u creep
wew

It all depends on who he is, how he says it, the context of the situation. It's impossible to tell, but yeah he isn't the best looking so most girls would think he is a creepy fat fuck.

yea user, you're a creep but you don't realize it

I'm asking how? No woman has ever thought of me as a creep lol. This sounds like projection.

are you a girl? I look like OP's pic and would actually enjoy you doing this to me tbqh.

then you aren't ugly and you dont belong in this thread

confidence is a meme if you're an incel