Must of the shit incels here say about "roasties" is mere projection. You are trash people and that's why you're alone...

Must of the shit incels here say about "roasties" is mere projection. You are trash people and that's why you're alone. Garbage, worthless. That's it. It's all your fault and no one should be taking even a second out of their lives to help you.

Attached: 20190128_221721.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Yep. But don't be upset when people want to watch the world burn, and celebrate when it does.

shut up u fuck
based

also consider this
"The boys who are not embraced by the village will burn it down just to feel some warmth." - African Proverb, even though nigs are retarded they got this one right

>projecting so hard he uses "projection" in his post with zero self awareness

>reee why isn't everything handed to me, it's the world's fault I'm acting like a piece of shit, now where is my qt gf?
Neck yourselves immediately.

Who said anything about being handed a gf?
Take your own advice faggot.

>It's all your fault and no one should be taking even a second out of their lives to help you
you aren't entitled to my tax dollars

How come you're so mad about incels?

I get you made this thread to encourage "incels" to "Neck yourselves immediately." but who are you really telling this to?

>"The boys who are not embraced by the village will burn it down just to feel some warmth." - African Proverb
back in those days 'boys' were the females
The fire has already started

nice picture user. cool murky americana vibe.

You make not being handed a qt virgin gf simply for existing as a disgusting, dumb, ugly man the centerpiece of your ideology. No need to act dumb. If that doesn't apply to you, why reply to this thread then? Incels are literal subhumans and deserve to be culled.
Because you won't stop being pathetic whiners.
Probably you, since you responded to this thread.

I'm not an incel I just hate retarded posters like you and I stand behind my original post.

OP is a incel tranny lithuanian avatarfag btw that constantly shits up the board dumbfucks

I'm not even an incel by your own definition, why does it matter so much that you're mad?

But why are you making multiple threads like a deranged tranny?

>Must of the shit incels here say about "roasties" is mere projection.
Same for most of the shit Tumblrinas say about men and incels.

how stupid are you sopa?

>Neck yourselves
>Says the disgusting tranny abomination
KYS you disgusting freak

Attached: trans-suicide-post.png (285x404, 22K)

I don't even dislike 'roasties'. All I feel for them is pity for following their basic animalistic instincts instead of their minds. Same goes with manwhores.

>you aren't entitled to my tax dollars
And you aren't entitled to mine incel/

>"but who are you really telling this to?
YOU. Neck yourself you subhuman shitstain.