Why don't u just breed a negress user?

why don't u just breed a negress user?

Attached: blackamo.webm (480x480, 355K)

are they floating down the river for me to catch?

i used to hang out with a ton of black/latina girls when i was younger. pretty cool group all things considered but i could never go out with one for long too different from me

why dont i grow wings and fly to the moon where i truly belong instead

there is no negresses in belarus

I'm a black nerd. believe it or not black girls loathe nerdy black dudes, even going to the gym and getting buff doesn't save me. white girls are more receptive though, but I'd rather be in a relationship and most are tinder types who just want to smash. I know I have a good body and take care of myself, so I'm doing something right.

Because I don't want black children. Duh.

>I'm a black
nigger

h-h-haaa I would if there were any here

Attached: 1442955755758.jpg (3000x2252, 695K)

Not into bestiality, sorry

It's called BESTiality for a reason

I just fucking might
I've got the jungle fever something fierce

Most black women are fucked in the head and have a horrible attitude. Entitlement beyond even most middle class white women. They seem to think they all have to be the stereotype of the sassy black woman.

THEY DONT MESSAGE ME BACK ON TINDER!!!!! Why do they match but not respond?

So based with oregano on top

They might be, but they're likely dead at the point because, ya know, the whole swimming thing.
Black girls aren't going to appreciate a Black nerd because you got less of a danger appeal than other Black guys and less of a nerd appeal compared to Whites or Asians.

>shit coloured
>shit smelling
>shit looking
>smol brain
all they have going for them is theyre easy but then so is throwing yourself infront of a train

My dad did that, look how I turned out
OP is a jew

Attached: christpher harper mercer.jpg (992x558, 50K)

they don't like white guys unfortunately

Attached: 1538983413436.webm (640x800, 693K)

>spanish gf was crazy and broke my heart
>jewish gf was crazy and broke my heart
Maybe I should give a black girl a try, what could possibly go wrong. If that fails too I'll try asians

They have the smallest brains. Therefore they are the least human.

Was in Africa an got to breed several, some of them there want a white kid no strings attached.

that's not how that works i dont think. also post source

Attached: 1558588404584.webm (1870x1044, 1.39M)

Here. Also academic performance, income, crime rate, std infection rate, age of menarche, fast twitch muscle ratio, prognathic skull

Attached: brain volume.png (437x199, 8K)

They don't like you. Don't lump the rest of us with you.
Let's see:
J. Rushton, the guy who was caught coercing his students into information about their dick size and how far they ejaculated. Also his research is tainted by the fact he was literally the head of a nazi propaganda organization.
Stephen J Gould literally BTFO racists by showing that information from cranial samples was full of bias in both the text you listed and The Mismeasurment of Man. See Pic related.
Klekamp's work compares aboriginals, not Africans. And seeing that your other sources are trash, I'm not even going through the effort to see if this guy has anything useful to say back 30 years ago.

Don't ever post that image again, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-28-15-21-25.png (1440x2560, 440K)

Lmao nazi larpers just got btfo

feelings don't care about your facts

>why dont you just act the way you would act if you didnt have problems
That's actually good advice, aside from the obvious weak point in that plan

another trash psyop thread for the hidden pile. kys op

ebony threads have been on r9k longer than you polnigger

Attached: 1554170538438.webm (480x600, 623K)

You still don't have a comeback klannigger?

Yes, because they are the most retarded apes.

I met a ton of nerdy black girls at afropunk that were really into me. Not only did they like metal and punk music but they were into anime and video games. I'm only half black but 3 let me smash that weekend and one of them stayed in contact with me.

lol ESL roastie

Attached: 1536212870751.webm (424x640, 983K)

Can you list any ethnic brain measurements from a non biased study?

Or are the only ones in existence all biased?

>Or are the only ones in existence all biased?
yeah they all are

Attached: 1565163215875.webm (640x640, 936K)

If he was white supremacist why would he say asians have bigger brains?

A philosophical question for you:
What would you prefer, a study that transparently manipulates data to sell you on an ideological belief or no study at all?

I would check out Goulds work as he goes through what we already know while parsing through the bullshit.

Show me where he says that Asian brains are bigger than Whites.

There's no proof the data was manipulated. The measurements line up with other factors like crime rate and menarche age. There's no reason to think anything is out of order.

brain size doesn't have a correlation with intelligence btw

Attached: 1556229143174.webm (640x640, 987K)

There is no need to prove that it has been manipulated, presenting opportunity combined with a motive is more than enough to call the credibility into question.

also, this picking brain volume as a metric could be an attempt at cherrypicking one category where the data does support the author's beliefs. This is one way to manipulate the data to show what you want it to show.

Just think about yourself being in the shoes of these guys.
You hate niggers. You want to show that niggers are subhuman, so what you're gonna do is construct your research in a way that will inevitably let you publish something that aligns with the beliefs you hold.
Even if you found out that niggers weren't actually subhuman, you wouldn't want to publish that, so you'd want to mess with the data until you got something that aligns with what you wanted.

these smiles are giving me a heart attack, wow

I would question credibility if the measurements deviated from other statistics. Like if whites were above asians.

What statistics are you talking about here?
Crime rate?
menarche age?

What does that have to do with brain size or I guess intelligence (which is what you really want to talk about) exactly?

I've a massive collection of black women, how do I get in on this George Soros funded interracial spam? I'll spam this shit for 12 hours a day if I'm paid for it

Attached: Soros.jpg (1000x600, 72K)

people in here trying to justify their racism when I'm just trying to see some black cuties

Attached: 1566939442797.jpg (509x846, 109K)

Jow Forumsniggers do this in every black women thread

Attached: 1562116171128.jpg (500x493, 62K)

both, along with iq, average income, std infection rate, and academic scores

Attached: sat.png (672x552, 36K)

nearly all the things you mentioned are social categories that can easily be explained away by the average social standing of blacks in western nations and the state of their own nations (due to historic exploitation in Africa that continues to this day).
Reducing these highly complex problems to "niggers bad" is a sign of low intelligence. Spewing propaganda it in a thread about appreciating pretty black girls is another one.

But I understand that an answer like "it's a complex interplay between many factors" isn't really the explanation you want, because it's scary.

Attached: 1442957780467.jpg (3000x2252, 748K)

t. someone from an alternate reality where black women don't crave BWC

Blackdude here. Post moar, we can bond on our lust for chocobitches.

Attached: MV5BZjllOWY2NDUtZjk2NC00YjA0LTg5ZGQtNTIzMTljOGFjZDYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_A (1500x1000, 125K)

i don't have any luck with them. maybe i'm an outlier though idk.

Attached: 1562799253070.webm (640x800, 1.72M)

What would it take to make blacks better in all these categories?

Damn, this bitch need to be BLACKED

Well, if you look at Rwanda, it just takes a dictator who knows what he's doing. Rwanda is more of a first world country than the US by now.

doesn't really work on black women vro

Attached: 1536041450602.webm (640x800, 972K)

Tell me more because I'm lazy. Seems blacks can't be civilized unless forced to.

>all the envious glares from the shapeless wh*te w*men in the background
kek

Attached: 1560905936524.webm (640x800, 1.76M)

blacks can't be civilized when foreign interests keep kicking the beehive repeatedly and have been doing so for centuries

Decades of economic recovery and not to mention a complete repair of the family unit, Problem is these are problems the government isn't even willing to fix for white people. I think the best step now would to be not to alienate the black race and further integrate them into western culture and hope there's a trickle down influence on wealth retention and social norms though its a two way street meaning we'd have to integrate black culture and art into the greater social sphere. We kinda are already doing this but movements like White pride and Black pride kinda undermine the natural cultural meshing.

why waste White Gold on Becky's busted ovaries when you can sling it up a fertile sista?

Attached: tumblr_ndubu0IFFh1rln9fro2_500.gif (500x278, 943K)

true, they love them

that so? cool it's mutual for sure

Attached: 1560764004494.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

I can guarantee you my tinder likes are 85% black chicks. They crave the BWC

Who in the right mind would want half black babies? Jesus fucking Christ

>ywn have the opportunity to disappoint her sexually with your lack of experience and small penis

Attached: despair.jpg (800x400, 133K)

join YZMtemT

lets make this Jow Forums african trip happen

Attached: 1564311305584.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

you shouldnt be so self deprecating user. i'm sure you'll find an ebony queen thats okay with less than average

Attached: 1543075667643.webm (924x1076, 810K)

I don't fuck animals, that's disgusting.

Attached: 1555331082915.jpg (1920x1088, 200K)

that cutie is a he user

Oh, I'm sure there are tons of them that are OK with less than average. They'd still never give me the time of day, though.

join YZMtemT

Attached: 1566999179860.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

because i dont call black people negresses

Because I enjoy not having A I D S

that's mean. white people are more likely to have aids than blacks anyway.

Attached: 1553128780990.webm (640x352, 1.3M)