Y'ALL NIGGAS READY FOR INCELS: THE FILM

youtu.be/zAGVQLHvwOY

Y'ALL NIGGAS READY FOR INCELS: THE FILM

Attached: C1EBBC95-B99A-4B6A-BDFB-CE87B209E4E4.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

first we gave them Mr Robot
now we give them this!

Y'ALL NIGGAS READY TO LEARN TO USE THE CATALOG

Wait till they get a load of me.

1:18
*HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

Attached: honkler.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

>All I have are negative thoughts

b a s e d

Attached: 1554724635366.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

>all I have are negative thoughts
>my whole life I never even really knew if I existed
I am literally the joker

>>Y'ALL NIGGAS READY FOR
go back to wherever you came from

I hate how they're trying to portray basically every outrageously evil guy as some sympathetic sob story now. Dracula was bad enough

In the comics Joker has always been like this, he had a sad story and used to be a nice guy, it's even in the old batman cartoon if you ever watched it you fucking zoomer

>incels: the film
>kisses girl in trailer

yeah ok

The Joker would be a Jew

>Always
No, his predominant role is a nameless faceless psycho who seems completely unpredictable

I wonder how Joker feels about black people

well, apparently from the trailer, he's dating one. objectively speaking, it wouldn't make sense for an outcast to harbor any resentment towards minorities seeing as they're treated the same way as them.

I'm skipping this one. Too many niggers. What a shame, it looked like it would have been good.

>we are all clowns

honk

Attached: 13percent.jpg (544x938, 57K)

That's pretty boring, though. I wouldn't watch a film about someone like that.

this film is going to be shit and full of cringe

the only kid to EVER play joker right is heath. heath was the only good believable joker

it's a dream sequence. She actually rejects him and he calls her a whore.

(laughs in Mark Hamill)

Who finna rise up?

Attached: 1560263146706.jpg (500x500, 42K)

cringe and capeshit-pilled
based and laughpilled

>namefag
>has opinion
I'm gonna stop you right here

I WANT TO ESEE THIS FILM AAHGHGHHH

Joaquin will own this role.

He's fucking stellar in pretty much every role he's in. Inherent Vice, Don't Worry He Won't Get Far On Foot, You Were Never Really Here, all fucking powerhouse performances in the last few years.