/dadfeel/

Describe your dad, robots.

Attached: 3923ta.jpg (515x499, 56K)

what the fuck is with these new hairstyles that make people look like n64 characters?

I HATE MY DAD
>be him
>average wage
>refuses to buy us stuff
>he always spends his money for relatives
>literally getting milked
>I'm working dead end job for my mom and little brother
>didn't sent me to college because I couldn't get into ivy
>he thinks non-ivy tier schools don't worth the money and hates everyone who can't get in
>always cares about his relatives much more
>spends all the free time with them
>there were days he didn't even talked with us
>I have no idea about how it's like to have a dad
>when he talks all he talks about is his relatives, how their kids have good grades etc
>there's some "genius" whore
>according to relatives, she's getting into ivy without problems
>she ends up with an 4th rate shit college with meme major
>my dear dad who didn't sent me to the average college handles all her paperwork, takes a day off while she's probably sucking someone
>turns out he's the one who's gonna pay all her expenses including college, rent, food, what she'll spend at Starbucks etc
>literally everything
Meanwhile
>we eat 2 meals a day
>sick mom getting shit tier healthcare because dad doesn't gives a fuck

GOD I FUCKING HATE HIM HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE THAT EXIST
I HATE THIS WORLD AAAAAAA

Hyper-intelligent, intimidating, but otherwise a totally great guy.

>he doesn't appreciate n64
hm...

kind of autistic. He once when into the Mcdonalds play place with me and had us kicked out

Idk, i just found pics like these fucking hilarious

Attached: download (95).jpg (205x246, 5K)

my dad is retired and pretty much NEET. all he does is eat tendies and draw. i wish i was joking.

works allot and sports allot, it's my mother and my sister i can't stand

Attached: 2008_05_24.png (185x232, 15K)

hes a flawed man. alcoholic boomer. but we settled our differences and now i smoke weed with him to bond

Attached: 1552515702487.png (365x241, 5K)

He's an absolute irreparable incel. I'd tell him about this place but not only would it make him worse, but he's legally not allowed to be on the internet.

OP here. My dad used to do heroine, pills, alcohol and who knows what else. He's never wanted to have a job, he's never been there when I was growing up, he would beat my mother for no reason, he's been in prison for assault (I was 9 or 10 at the time, he assaulted two cops and was probably high) and after the divorce he's never payed alimony. Haven't seen him in years and I don't really miss him nor hate him: he's kinda like a stranger to me. Also, he would always forget about my exact age or my birthday. Haven't seen him in years tho, he's probably made a new life.

>legally not allowed to be on the Internet
may I ask why?

>strong guy
>magnetic personality, people like him instantly
>funny
>has a bit of temper
>macho
He quit an accounting job to be a truck driver because accounting too boring. He thinks anyone who doesnt work a blue collar job is lazy. He started smoking cigars recently. But he loves cartoons and can recite pretty much all loony tunes episodes. He secretly likes anime and would watch toonami with me when I was a kid, but he knows anime is considered nerdy, so he acts like he doesnt like it. Most people instantly like him, especially foreign people. They tell him he is a beautiful man randomly, I've seen it happen multiple times. All in all, pretty solid dad, but a bit of a jerk.

Attached: 1561262521387.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Dad is a retard who fell for the pussy/child making meme and ruined his bright future over it. Now he hates women but it's too late

Mother is retarded, has low reasoning skills and is violent. Clearly has some mental disability but I really don't care enough to know for sure

In a perfect world they never would have met. The only thing I learnt from them is that making children is retarded when your poor and never sacrifice your future for women.

Because he had a load of pics of underage girls on his computer, put into the recycling bin for literally the flimsiest excuse ever concocted. Him and my mom divorced in 1999 and he still pines for her.

>legally not allowed to be on the internet
Man that's pretty bad...
He uses internet anyway, right?

Attached: 1490718005635.jpg (291x343, 12K)

Nigger what was his excuse.
How long ago was this?
Who found out and told the police?

Nope. Every now and then l bring him a USB with movies and YouTube vids.
I'm not giving too many details so I don't doxx him or myself, but I suppose he was trying to say,
>officer I totally accidentally downloaded these images and was just about to delete them.
I guess he found his way on to a honeypot server and got raided one day.

Dad was a good guy but if a drinker had to work 12 hour shifts at dead end jobs but he always did and never complained unless the job was terrible. Did some criminal stuff in his past got locked up for it and decided to turn his life around and never go back again. His family was never there for him when he was younger and his dad was a no show so he always felt like he wanted to have the memories he missed out on being a family with us. He fell short and didnt really teach me and my sibilings any important lessons that we could use to help us navigate life as an adult but he was always there and hes literally always put himself on the line to keep us safe. I love my dad and wish I could place the mindset I have now in younger mes body to help make his life alittle bit easier.

Attached: FE6029E5-BA93-43A5-83C8-82EEDEABE69F.jpg (700x700, 97K)

He's a dead paedophile
Good riddance to nonce scum

Ivy League educated neurologist who is a great father and husband. Serious man, somewhat emotionally closed off, but with a fun side. Expresses his affection by being a care taker more than anything else.

He's a great man. I've been lucky to have him as a father, just always felt like he left a difficult example to live up to.

must be great having a smart respectable dad

Genius tier IQ and a social Chad that achieved so much things
>and somehow I'm his son

Had a tough childhood that he never spoke about. Shone through later in life in anger issues and alcoholism. Made some bad choices, couldn't pick himself back up. Apparently a patient and understanding guy, but I never saw that bit of him. I know at times he just wanted to spend some quality time with me, but I was a teenager shit and he was always busy. Makes me sad to this day. RIP.

Dude, the solution may sound inappropriate:
Beat the shit out of him. Poor idiots like your dad realizes they're wrong only when something the didn't expect at all happens

A poor idiot. I'm sorry for him, but at the same time I don't like him at all

My dad is an interesting fellow, but not exactly a "good" person. He did some questionable things during the Troubles, and his experiences have caused him a lifetime of bitterness. He's been through the worst that life can throw at something and he's still standing on the other side, which is something I've always respected. I don't know how to describe him, he's a very complex guy.

Which side was he on?

He was a republican associated with the INLA from what I've gathered.

>Describe your dad, robots.

Schizo, gone since I was 6

Works too much.
Used to be a nerd into wargaming, trpgs, magic and star wars back in the 80s and I'm happy that he made me grow up with those things.
I play chess with him sometimes and he always destroy me.
He's cool.

>Be my Dad
>Meets this kinda wild party chick, nothing over the top
>Like this chick alot
>Things go steady for a year or two
>Invite her and friends around, we Smoke weed, then i slam her puss
>Shit's cash
>Fast forward a year or so, we have a falling out over some dumb family shit
>We don't see each other for a little while
>She comes back saying she's pregnant
>She says it's mine
>Ohshit.jpg
>Decide to man up and raise it
>My daughter is now 1 year old
>Child comes out Aryan blonde, despite having zero genetics on either side of the family that'd support that
>Find out my best friend's mother's side has blue eyes and blonde hair, but he and his father don't
>backdafuqup.mp4
>Bitch Cheated
>Feel angry, but instead of learning to handle anger, i just drink myself to sleep or smoke the day away
>Decide to knock the bitch up twice more to get back at best friend
>Fast foward 10 years, had 2 kids who are definitely mine
>Bitch of a mother feels guilty over the first child being the result of cheating, so she won't dare fight me over how i raise the kids
>Instead of raising my son, i get him hooked on video games
>Faggot can't get into trouble if he's unable to function without vidya
>Children slowly hate me because i never learned actual leadership skills
>Can't talk to daughters because instead of developing social skills, i decided to jerk off to pron on a 52k modem, whilst drunk and high
>Fast foward to 2019
>Now 50
>All kids hate me
>Kids pretty much only talk with me to keep on good terms with grandparents ( Who are loaded btw )
>Still rely on my mother to handle my legal work
>Never learned how to hold a proper conversation, just talk about myself all the time
>Never developed any real friendships
>Never learned to lead and wonder why my job won't promote me
>Never learned any transferable skills, wonder why no-one will hire me since my plant shut down

Tbh, if he did literally nothing to raise me, he'd have done a better job.

Yeah my dad is similar except I'm in college and I'm just waiting for the day I can take care of my mom and siblings. Gonna make bank and give everything away but to the cunt.
Show the shitbag that he cant touch us and break his neck next time he hurts anyone

Attached: civil_right_beaaaammmm.png (2000x1069, 567K)

thats called black, its cope

Super tall (6'7") Worked in a factory for like 23 years doing 60 hours a week to take care of his 3 children, had scars from where old paps used to beat him and his 9 siblings. Absolutley despised his biological mom more though. (Shes crazy as hell). Oldest of his siblings so he usually ran things between them at holidays and shit.
I remember he was always pretty tempermental about work.
But around his kids he was always goofy and super gentle. Really charismatic to just about everyone else. After the divorce with Mom he started shutting himself in from society and just working. He died 5 years ago at 54. I remember finding him at 16. I always think he died of a broken heart.

Attached: gwBcZ.jpg (319x480, 27K)

I don't really know how to describe him.
He was sort of a dork.

He was younger of his siblings. So he got picked on by his big brother. This kinda made monster in him that still lives to this day. He is kinda normal guy. He had his fun and ladies. But as dad. He totally sucked. He fell in love with biggest thoth on planet and had me. He decided it was too big of a pain and left me to be abused. Then his conscience finally ringed in and he came to pick me up when it was way too late. Then later he got rich and just been a cunt to me for being female and a loser. He still loved me so I don't hate him. I think he is just an idiot.

He's a great guy. Funny, smart, works hard. I worshipped him as a kid. For some reason he doesn't give a shit about me any more. I've tried calling him and get him to meet up, but it was almost impossible. I stopped trying three years ago and I haven't seen him since. He never contacts me except to text me happy birthday for some reason. He doesn't seem to be angry at me. I don't know why he is like this. I miss him so much.