Rate my gun Jow Forums

What do you think? A friend of mine got the same but black on the slide. I guess I wanted a little bling.

Attached: 20190828_143030_compress31.jpg (2328x1310, 150K)

How does it feel to hold a gun? I imagine it would give you a rush and a feeling of invincibility. A 7ft Gigachad would drop like a sack of meat with a single pull of a trigger. Euro user here.

Attached: AC88E9B5-B1F8-42E1-B365-B4011DFA548A.jpg (1125x613, 69K)

Nah I guess I don't feel that kind of thrill. But since I use hollow points yes it probably wouldn't take much to drop gigachad

Attached: 20190828_144319_compress39.jpg (2328x1310, 131K)

Hello Euro user, holding my rifles makes me feel like an operator and a sense of patriotism.

looks futuristic
bong here, went shooting when i was in florida. its when you shoot the gun that you feel the rush, felt like an absolute cowboy when holding a revolver as well

It's a good feeling. It's great to have a handgun secure in your house that you can access at any time to protect yourself.

It's like holding something you know you have to be absolutely 100% respectful to and safe with at all times or you could kill or at least horribly embarrassingly injure yourself with in 1 second.

Kind of like working with an open circular saw that you could fit in your pocket

feels like any other tool to me

In a way it is and in a way its not. It has the back handIe safety of a 1911 combined with the trigger safety of a glock. It also has physical cues to show and feel that it is loaded and that it is cocked.

Small dick energy tbhonest

XD is cool guy. I have a xd40 4" bitone and edc a xds 9mm. Wanted to get the bitone xds but it wasn't worth the extra cost imo.

Is this the Jow Forums version of the dick rate thread?

Why do you think you have "small dick energy" or whatever you kids are calling it these days?
Seems like similar guns calibur aside. Wouldn't you want the smaller gun for the edc?
If I wanted to dunk on you I'd just tell you about my average sex life.

ey yaw homie i didn't fkn uhhh
fuck

You can get hands-on guns even in Europe tho

Wtf are hands-on guns?

I edc the xds..

Bah I totally misread that. My bad.

Asked my friend. Apparently you made a good choice, he said something about Canik Combat being a much better choice too.
No matter what, enjoy.

nice american thread

you should get the yeet cannon

An XD?
Ya fucked up.

Sure I did, user.

My Mosin feels like wood and cosmoline
Guns can be very fun though. I remember when I brought my Mosin to the range the first time
>get assigned the booth next some nogs with an AK of some kind
>load Mosin carefully so it won't jam up
>shoulder, aim
>BOOM
>the nogs stop firing and have incredulous looks on their faces
>"What was that?"
>"is Mosin comrade"
>continue shooting until the metal buttplate hurts my shoulder too much
I bought a bitch pad after that, no shame.

Were you the user that shot 100 rounds of .357 on his first time?

looks shit and small dick pilled to be honest

You seem buttmad

why would i bee mad? little pee pee

Why exactly are so obsessed with my cock? It's a decent cock, I'll say but not deserving of your obsession.

>its a decent cock
cool story bud. tell it again

I always imagine shooting a turban-wearing cave-dweller when I shoot by guns.