When was the last time you were hugged?

when was the last time you were hugged?
there are lonely robots and fembots on here RIGHT NOW that could hug each other

Attached: eeb161ed0103676b8657f90a21f519e8.png (451x619, 428K)

3 years ago, it was a nice feeling...

Whoever accepts to be my healer while leveling WoW Classic I promise to hug on a daily basis.

I hugged my Dad yesterday because his Mom died

Nobody may take my hug-virginity, short mandatory hugs like with parents don't count.

Attached: 1554898526289.jpg (389x361, 40K)

hugged my mom this morning before she left for work.

Any lonely fembot want to be hugged? My Discord ID is Middle#0628

I think it was about 12 years ago

It was yesterday. I love hugs a lot and am really sad you guys can't get any desu

Get off this board whore

Fugging never

I don't know when it was last time. I miss times when I received a hug that would make my bones creak desu. But no. Now I'm just disappointment and disgusting for being myself.

It's a really nice feeling, are you sure you don't want any? >w

>there are [...] fembots
Incorrect.

One of my coworkers hugged me this morning. I liked it.

My mom often force hugs on me and I don't like them anymore.

Attached: 1539045315842.jpg (1250x2029, 1.68M)

Bruh I went to walmart yesterday and 2 cute blonde coworkers from my previous job ran out and hugged me.

Only time in probably 20 years is after I overdosed on prescription drugs and when I ran into an old gf from college I hadn't seen in over 15 years..she hugged me and told me I was skinny like it was gross. I'm almost 40 I'm proud I'm not fat god dammit

I might've been 18 or 19, a guy I was friends with betrayed me and fucked my ldr ex gf, came to my place to tell me there was nothing between them going on and hugged me which made me think that there actually was something going on between the two of them. Why else would he randomly say that and then hug me, laugh and start texting her? Why the fuck else and he kept taking pictures of me to send to her.

Last week by a friend of mine. We get along but she's nuttier than squirrel turds and so am I.

That totally counts, sorry :c

if family member counts then yesterday

My aunt visited me a month ago and hugged me.

how do you hug an internet stranger? thats just dumb

Attached: 1566680962437.jpg (1080x1080, 1.39M)

I cuddled with my gf today

what the heck is this gf?