How tall girls do you like?

Question for all anons, do you prefer shorter/almost as tall as you/tall as you/taller than you girls and why?
Btw I just want to compare my taste with other people's taste

Attached: 48969024_1988246074588234_402933284587175936_n.jpg (540x644, 27K)

when she look like -that-, she could be 8 feet tall.

I've dated girls between 5'2-5'9
Doesn't matters actually.

I've never bought into the "short women are hotter" meme. I'd say average height or slightly taller is how tall I'd like a woman. Maybe a super gigantically tall woman that towers over me might seem weird but I'd rather take that over a fucking womanlet.

That was just to get the attention of every straight user

Honestly girls that are tall (5'7 and above) is my fucking fetish, but they have to be skinny.

Attached: image (2).jpg (1024x1024, 1.26M)

both are good for different reasons. They are quite different, but neither are bad or good.

I'm 5'11", prefer women who are taller than me

5'5-5'6 is the patrician female height. Not too big not too small

OP here forgot to tell what I like if anybody would want to compare.
189cm (6'2.4) and ideal woman would be 184cm (6' - 6'1)

5'7" here too. I've dated 5'1" to 5'11". They all have their own characteristics that you can enjoy. Also, I have had much more tall girls than would be the statistical normal, implying that at this height it's actually really easy to attract taller girls.

>implying that at this height it's actually really easy to attract taller girls
Are you a dom gf magnet too?

I attract girls with my confidence. And yes I do love to dominate them in bed. Tall girls love being dominated and made to feel like a little girl. I'm quite built and fit so I can toss tall girls as well and easily overpower them. They love it.

Or did you mean you let them dom you?

Damn user you're lucky
Ynow the famous kpop idols? Twinky as fuck. That's how I look.
Most girls are stronger than me and almost all girls attracted to me are either kpop fans or femdoms

You're pretty weak if girls are stronger than you. An average 5'7" male is stronger than an average 5'10" girl.

So you're Asian/Korean? Riding the kpop craze is a good idea.

Nah, slav mix
My dad is 6'4 but he ejaculated the wrong sperm I guess
I was like 45kg last year, currently 53 due to slight buff. I've seen girls that could carry me.
>Kpop
Actually not. I also have a micropenis (13cmx11cm) and they think idols have 20cm dicks
No matter what I do they just fuck me while imagining im Jimin or something. Not even looking at me, just at the posters in their rooms

Christ dude, put on some weight. Eat. Lift. Do sports.

Doing all of them. Recently stopped lifting. I'm too low test to develop proper muscles

as a tranny seeing that guys don't mind tallish girls gives me some kind of hope

Girls. Not crossdressing gay men.

5'11 or 6'. Best proportions, best potential offspring, not too tall for a woman.

Attached: download.jpg (800x800, 185K)

i'm 5'9, i usually like girls that are like 5'2-5'7. i wouldn't mind a taller gf, but not some 6'4 grugina

I want my gf to be no taller than 5'4. Anything above is disgusting.

Attached: vhXoUk9.png (2221x1790, 426K)

I've started to like taller girls more, please help

Sucks I guess then. I'm your height but about 70kg. Not fat in the slightest, it's just muscle. Enough to overpower any girl even if she is 5'11" and toss her around.

I'm a 5'7 manlet

I don't place value on it, but I have a thing for girls that are over 6ft tall

+rep I'm with you there brother.

yea but it's because they have good genes to reproduce (give us babies) and good feminine proportions

As tall as possible.

Attached: 1543343934363.jpg (800x566, 63K)

Based short Chad user

Our height is literally Chad height. We just use it in different ways to get girls.

I typically like shorter girls but the girl I dated the longest was 6 foot she was really gorgeous I wanted to have babies with her because then maybe it would have helped my family get some taller genes in it. Sucks she is gone

I'm fine with anything at or under 5'4. I'm 5'10

Short. 5'2" and below. I am short, but I would like to have a typical relationship.

6'3 here. I wan't the girl to be shorter than me if possible. Doubt I'll find anyone though.

I just like girls that aren't near my height so under 5'6 and over 5'11

no shorter than 5'6

I really want a tall gf but I would settle for a smoll girl

Attached: 1556965933872.png (460x743, 473K)

Recommend me some tall sluts to fap to

This girl is hot but her face is reminiscent of a white AOC.
I'm afraid there will be horseteeth if she smiles, which is why she isn't.
Would eagerly sex.
To answer your question, I'm 6'3 and 5'8 is the correct height for a female.

I'm 6'6" so girls taller than me are extremely rare, I'd say I prefer girls on the taller side tho as otherwise the difference is really weird

desu as a tall girl it's ideal if i date someone who's tall too. i don't have to fuck up my neck to kiss them and i get to feel like we're a couple of amazons. i'm 6', and i've dated someone who was 5'3" and my current gf is 5'10" and i kind of enjoy the stares we get in public

I am 6 feet and 4 inches ginger. I never had a girl who are above 6 feet I never cared about girl height. If the girl is cute then it is good for me. I am dying to touch a girl