Haha weed dude 4/20 bro

Hey r9k what is weed like? I finally got my hands on some

Attached: IMG_20190828_153050813.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

could you take it out the baggie OP? want to inspect your stuff. looks like it's sub-par with lots of stems to me but I could be totally wrong

>tfw just realized that we're in 2019
I guess time actually does not exist
Try to think about it when you're high

Attached: 1567021264501.jpg (761x403, 57K)

Agreed, looks like doody bud

doesn't matter, he has virgin lungs. my first time was with lower-mid range stuff and I still got more blasted than I have to this date.

yeah when you put it like that, honestly OP is good regardless.

It's awesome, can give you real insight and euphoria if you're generally creative. Write some creative poetry, or freestyles that sound good. It can be a catalyst for mental problems though, so be careful about stress and how you think. Add me on discord, I'm about to smoke my last batch. I'd like to see some user trip balls. Make sure to look at your hands while your high for the first time. It's pretty trippy lol.

Looks like you scrapped it up from your garden lol

weed is neat if you don't abuse it and it doesn't fuck over your life (a friend of mine smokes so much he barely goes out and is pretty much too lazy to do anything ever)

No

Hey I don't have to take this abuse! Whats wrong with it? Looks fine to me

That's some reggo. Be prepared to suck literal farts, and be foggy asf.

Dude stop speaking stoner I can't understand you

Regular scrap, just bum ass weed senpai. It's fitting for a newbie, although you won't be getting your money's worth. Also there are a lot of stems/sticks, that cannot be smoked. That's a scam bag. Lol

I disagree with your hypothesis but I value your opinion, thank you user.

looks dry smoke up robro hopefully you dont fall to its tricks.

Just wrap it good/Pack your pipe full, spacious for suck/airflow. And enjoy your high, buddy. (-:

Not bad for a first timer, doesn't seem to be nothing special but will surely do the trick! Watch webm compliations while high or listen to some good music! or Jow Forums kek

It's fine how do you plan on injesting smoke in an apple pipe or roll? Weed highs make you feel body euphoria and a pleasurable relaxing of the mind
If it's your first time try jacking off or a TV show you like on your second time try the woods or something I love doing that
>Also good music
>Pic maybe related

Attached: AtomHeartMotherCover.jpg (300x294, 33K)

Rice paper roll, first time. It's cliche but this is what I will be listening to.

Attached: 220px-Tame_Impala_-_Currents.png (220x220, 135K)

You feel like you're in a video game and everything is better, you just want to eat and eat/

depends on the person
For me there is no such thing as relaxing weed but I still enjoy the stimulant effects of paranoid thinking