Could you do this to a girl, if she wanted you to?

Could you do this to a girl, if she wanted you to?

Attached: 95u3lT6.jpg (2592x1944, 656K)

i'd put antibiotics on that bitch

Attached: 6.jpg (650x968, 517K)

why does her ass look like a bruised peach

Attached: 288301.jpg (225x350, 47K)

yes. i get off on it.

bitches love amoxicillin

I'm girl so it's fine.
I feel very inspired after reading Investiture of the Gods. Put her butt against paolao.

Sure if she wants to, why not.

no. i dont like rough bdsm stuff. its gross

What? Photoshop red marks on her poorly?

I never do what I'm told so fuck her lmao

I'm into physical punishment like spanking, caning etc but this is a bit too much for me.

Of course
Man I need to read some Asano right now

No I couldn't, I would rather get stabbed than do that to even some roastie whore, all I want is an autistic femoid furry to hug me

read solanin you wont be disappointed

Attached: large.jpg (500x418, 113K)

As long as she was showing signs of pleasure, yes actually
The second she expressed discomfort I'd be all comforting and loving
I'm also a loser that never gets laid with women so there's that aspect of things as well I suppose

cuz she's a sweet, sensitive, probably virgin pure white woman 1488

also Tyrone said he wanted to one time they were fucking and she came dozens of times

Attached: 1af0193e67ba1e02.gif (400x267, 967K)

I'm a big dude, so yes I could do that to a girl if I wanted to. But I wouldn't ever want to, probably.

I'd do much worse if she was actually asking for it.

It takes a special type of person to be a dom. It's actually a lot easier to sub than people think. I'll never have any idea how my dom enjoys himself so much. Especially since he can get emotional during after care.

Would you let me do that to you?

Yeah, pretty good. The only thing i didn't like from him was Oyasumi, I don't hate that manga, but can't stand it. Also, i bet you both could enjoy this one called Himizu, not from him, but it's very good if you like Asano's work.

>tfw already read everything I could find by him
(Except the subarashii sekai GX editions extra chapters)
>Even ran a fanpage back in the day
I actually think solanin is one of his worst creations. Just the second to Cigarette Anthology oneshot.

what comic is this? orgigig

Fuck yeah, and I'd enjoy it
I don't even see women as humans, they're just meat used for sexual enjoyment

>Himizu
Added to the list fren!
Looks interesting. Pic related for lazy Anons.

Attached: 1567023191030.jpg (1080x2064, 771K)

i'll give himizu a read user!
oyasumi to me is so loveable and hateable at the same time, those conflicting feelings make me love it all the more though. not sure if that makes sense

so have i user! solanin isnt his best but its still worth the read.

Attached: 20190427_232254.jpg (2057x1526, 1.61M)

That seems a little extreme to me.

My dom doesn't believe in sub drop. His aftercare is shit. But the sex is out of this world

Only to the face.

Depends on if I have genuine feelings for her or not.

My ex gf was into bdsm but it was hard for me to do the rougher stuff with her because I didn't like feeling like I was hurting her.

On the flipside, I regularly would draw blood from my FWB who I considered nothing more than a stupid slut and didn't mind treating her as such.

You sure he isn't leaving a lot to be desired? I'm a part of a fairly "official" community and aftercare is required or you can get booted. There's a good chance that he doesn't know much about what he's doing in general and isn't giving you everything he could.

I'm just protecting though and being a bit pretentious.

Hell yeah I would. The question is where do I find a girl who will let me?

Attached: 1566703557530.gif (640x360, 829K)

I already do this to my wife. With her consent, obviously. AMA

bf yes
>i like gfd and am straight

No.
I value my skin too much. Maybe you'll be put against paolao for your insolence.

Do this to me im a twink

Yes, I do it to every girl I fuck. They want it. Its pathetic but it only makes me go at them harder.

You need to be careful with this shit. My dom left me and his ex sub in a very sudden callous way and it left me with psychological trauma.