Fembots how hard is it to abstain from sex when you're not dating anyone...

Fembots how hard is it to abstain from sex when you're not dating anyone? With the way modern dating apps and orbiters are it must be hard to reject all that attention and compliments

Attached: IMG_20190814_200705.jpg (750x678, 62K)

3/10 would bump anyways

Why does she look like a zombie?

not hard. live on uni campus sophomore year only person i talked to was the lady who checks your id card for the cafeteria which happened once a day since i only ate one meal at the time
>inb4 roommate
>roommate dropped out because of failed suicide attempt

>failed suicide
is she ok

yeah she works on a boat now, did sailing as a hobby now lives in maine and does fishing as her job

Live in kinda introverted country.
Nobody is really gonna approach you unless you really go out your way to look for attention. Install apps, go to bars, clubs etc

But it's basically like greenlighting yourself. "Hey everyone! I wanna get fucked!" And regardless what any other femoid tells you. It's ridiculously easy to get fucked as female. But finding love. It's much harder than for men.

Why would I be on a dating app if I'm trying to abstain from sex without a relationship?

f-finland?

I dont have sex before commitment. Why are incels so retarded.

that sounds so incredibly comfy

>tfw native of maine

what kind of question is this lol

if i want to abstain, then i abstain. if i want to get laid, i go get laid. there are no obstacles for either goal

Women are naturally as promiscuous as dogs and constantly lust after chads cock, thats what OP is getting at whore.

as a great man once said
WRONG

i am so envious of this you could not *believe*

Is that Brittany Venti? Why does she look like that?

>foid humour

in that case why would i even try to abstain in the first place? go ahead and call me a whore i'll lap up dick and be happy

>tfw robots still think slutty women are embarrassed of being sluts

we empowered now, bitches

i'm a biological male, faggot.

the fall of our culture to hedonism with no greater goals in life is nothing to celebrate
also
>being a sex object is empowering again
have we come a full circle?

>tfw robots still think slutty women are embarrassed of being sluts
>we empowered now, bitches
HAHA C O P E. You know you are just a worthless wet hole for men to dumb their bodily fluids into, no better than a public urinal, just as ffilthy as one if not 10x as filthy LMAO XDXD

Attached: 1534593984315.jpg (2000x4000, 1.85M)

>being a cum bin for hyper-masculine males is empowering
Hmm...

I'm very introverted, talking to people is exhausting, and the effort it takes for me to talk to a guy and to make sure he won't rape or kill me simply isn't worth the effort.

>and to make sure he won't rape or kill me simply isn't worth the effort
Just don't be a cunt and you'll be fine. For instance, I sometimes fantasize about meeting up with either a club slut or tinder slut and her laughing at my small then proceeding to tell me to get out. Afterwards, in the fantasy I latch onto her like a ravenous predator subsuing its prey and I strangle her to death with my bare hands.

So yeah, just don't be a cunt foid.

>and her laughing at my small dick

based fantasy user, you are going to make it

It's very easy for me. I haven't had sex in 2 years.

I don't know, I've never had sex. The closest I've come to any sort of sexual contact is kissing guys when I'm drunk and I fucking hated that. I'm also pretty introverted and I hate obnoxious/overly dominant men so I've never dated anybody. Obviously any sexual satisfaction I could get from being in a relationship I can get from masturbation, but sometimes I just want somebody to lay next to at night, and I'm sure sex would be nice too.

>and I hate obnoxious/overly dominant men
And yet you kissed one of them.

>But finding love. It's much harder than for men.
How? Most men barely have dating options.

She was killed and brought back from the dead.

I didn't like it. Having shit forced upon you isn't hot. If I approach a guy, though, I'm seen as overly aggressive MYSELF. Fuck this world

I will e-date you if you want owo

>If I approach a guy, though, I'm seen as overly aggressive MYSELF
Only normies would think that. But of course, you only like chad so he probably would be turned off by that.

um i dont know pretty good havent had sex in 24 years nor touched user feels good desu
i havent even ever touched tinder or anything

it is but she's
>broke
>has bpd
>is vegan
she was cool for a week until her personality disorder stuff came out to play. shame bc she's a good person otherwise

she doesn't live there full year, her permanent residence is in ohio after she left my state. just there for seasonal work, lives off her compsci boyfriends wages

>pretty good havent had sex in 24 years
Jesus how old where you when you were molested?

>we empowered now, bitches
And statistically much less happy

Attached: 1565007012648.gif (244x156, 616K)

come to Odessa Texas and be my virgin princess gf, I make 140 k a year as a drilling engineer so you can spend it on crosses or whatever shit virgins like

Attached: 1564005634173.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

um like never i am 24 right now lol
fuck off youre super annoying posting this odessa texas bullshit

I'm not dating anyone but my roommate shares her bf with me so I can still get sex. It's convenient that way.

not him but maybe you shouldn't be on my board you fucking foid

how did that begin? were you horny and asked her if she could share?

She actually offered me, noticed I was always single and kept to myself, so she aksed if I would like the chance with her bf. She felt sorry for me I think. I figured to try it out, and it worked great so now it's the situaiton I'm in.

Were you a virgin before? How nice of her