I can't take it anymore. My fucking hairline has DESTROYED my self confidence. Growing my bangs out isn't helping...

I can't take it anymore. My fucking hairline has DESTROYED my self confidence. Growing my bangs out isn't helping. I just resort to wearing a fucking baseball cap a majority of the time.

Im 27 with a baby face. It's fucking over for me.

Attached: 20190828_153337-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hairofistanbul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your fault user,should've been more careful with your health when you were still a teen,my dad is almost 50 and he has the hairline of a teen,no hair falling or anything,but I guess regretting the past won't really help huh.

mate you actually look pretty decent

just get a hair transplant or some wig or some "hair system thingy"

its not the end of the world

ive posted a picture of my face once on this website but that was before i used my trip....

It's your fault for jacking off all the time and making your DHT levels skyrocket.

do the FUE thing op

Why didn't you lock a bitch down when you still had hair, brah?

Your fault for waiting.

Yah man
Hats, do rags, or a razor.
Sucks

Is this really my fault, though? My hairline is just as bad if not worse than my 50 year old father's. It's very similar. Except he is losing hair on the top of his head as well.
But it's true about my health. I fap daily, I'm severely depressed and I don't eat enough veggies. But it has to be genetics, right???
The hell? Thanks but I know how I look. I don't even want to go to the hair lady anymore. What do I fucking tell them to do with my hair at this point?!
Post again without face. Also I can't afford hair transplants... Would be thousands. I'm tempted to try Rogaine or something similar. I'm hardly rarely horny anyways. Might as well break my dick all the way.

Im not ugly. I really should have tried harder on my youth to find a mate. Now I'm living life on extra hard mode. I don't even want to try getting a girlfriend lmao.

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
My brother went bald very young, he's two years older than me.
I have a full head of hair.
When I told him fapping causes hair loss he told me it makes sense because he faps 3-5 times a day. I haven't fapped in over 200 days.

I mean we didn't saw you from the front but idk you're probably a +6/10

u're castrated, what do u care how u look like?
u should of gotten on meds
and minoxidil would have help with growing a bear too

shave it off and grow a beard, next

Okay but I usually fap once a day on average. My bro that is 5 years younger than me only has a slight recession going on. I'm Going to be pissed if he doesn't get it as bad as me
.. Especially since he is 6'3" and I'm 5'10"
Fuck genetics.

Attached: 20190828_154849-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 250K)

Is it too late??? For meds? I can barely grow a beard. Hahahaha
I seriously don't enjoy life and work a cubicle job and live alone. I never enjoy anything. It's all seeming very pointless.

nofap will help reduce your puffy cheeks, too.

I don't get why my face looks slightly bloated eithet
God dammit. I feel fatigued all the fucking time.
Okay. I am starting no fap right fucking now. I'm going to eat more veggies. There is something wrong with me...

>Is it too late??? For meds? I can barely grow a beard.
it's kinda late for finasteride since regrowth is rare
but minoxidil on ur cheeks and chin will 100% help with "waking up" dormant follicles
IF you have the genetic predisposition that is

Attached: DmgJFy3X0AEIIem.jpg (750x867, 96K)

You look like pre hair and jaw implant elon

Attached: 1567025814644.jpg (448x328, 61K)

>bald
>baby face
The ultimate curse, all you can do now is lift heavy weights.

Prolactin and high DHT levels, look it up.
Also check out pic related.
Good luck with nofap, you can do this. stay strong.

Attached: 1565666222230.png (952x1344, 264K)

Im seriously angry about it. I want to give up. I'm skinny. Fat baby face. Balding. Can't grow a thick beard. Fatigued. Depressed. No motivation to better myself. Work an unfulling job in a cubicle with a 30min commute each way. Rent a mobile home alone with my dog.
This ain't no life. Also I have the maturity of a 16 year old.

Mix nofap with zinc supplements and you will restore your lost vitality.
Also start going out in nature more, go for a hike with your dog everyday, maybe have a glass of red wine at night and listen to some comfy music.

Thanks anons. Also Wtf is up with this. I get random pimples almost daily. They last for a few days until new ones come in.

Attached: 20190828_160327-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

I go into the woods daily for a 30min walk with my dog.
Alcohol has never been beneficial to me.

I will take your advice on the zinc and nofap.

have u tested ur hormonal levels?
also ur diet might be terrible

>Also I can't afford hair transplants... Would be thousands.
That's why you save up money. Use finesteride for the moment.

Okay. I just realised I'm not bald.

I have not. I should probably get a bunch of blood tests.

I eat a small bag of chips daily. Potato chips and Tortilla chips are my addiction. Usually consume a banana
Yogurt. Sandwich. Chick breasts. Black beans. The only vegetable I consume is a serving of broccoli...
That's a general diet for me.

mines far worse than this mate you are lucky a bit of styling wax and you'd still look great, me no matter what i do it looks shit and i havnt got the face for bold

that's terrible
cut every and all chips and generally processed food
start eating red meat (possibly bio)

You could shave your head
Doubt you have the attitude ro pull it off since you're on Jow Forums though

Oh shit. I just remembered. For the past few years every single morning I eat 3 eggs with a whole wheat Tortilla.
It's terrible? Fucking hell. I gotta ge tmy shit together
I seriously don't even want to leave my home I feel like a lesser human my confidence is that low. Like I'm not completely real and don't deserve to try. It's messed up.

go to turkey and get a hair transplant you fucking pussy

instagram.com/hairofistanbul

Attached: hairxx.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

eggs at least give u protien
u should cut down on carbs too
i will unironically do this once i bald i dont give a shit

Whatever you do, don't shave your head. There is an evolutionary reason that long hairs grow on top of your head. It protects the brain, from the sun, from the heat.

why the fuck did you cut those two deep triangles into the sides wtf dude just grow your hair back like lmao idiot its so fucking easy holy shit

Attached: 1ertdffs453.png (500x374, 218K)

jesus fucking christ man are you me
you look similar,,same age, same hair line and color, same skin color, same t-shirt, same fucking couch. same story kinda.

listen guy, I'm gonna be honest with you. It also killed my confidense. My hair loss has gotten much better. DO NOT FAP. I am a case study. fapping daily when it started receding. people in this thread are right, faping daily fucks up your homones and DHT, makes it go up rapidly and down.
Genetics is the gun,
lifestyle is the trigger.
workout daily, cut out junk food, NEVER fap. And most importantly no stress.

Also. Just accept it man. Accept who you are. Its not worth stressing over. Just have fun. Or get a transplant.

Attached: 1550215284066.jpg (564x844, 68K)

>go to turkey and get a hair transplant from a taxi driver pretending to be a doctor

how gives a shit it's not heart surgery they literally just use a needle to puncture ur skin and put a follicle in there

Is pic related..? Man, I want to grow out my facial hair but I'm unsure if it'd suite me.
Sucks you are in a similar boat to me. I am going to a do no fap immediatly. I need to reevaluate my diet and start lifting these 20lbs dumb bells I own.
I don't know what to eat is the problem.

I don't want to accept how unhealthy and unattractive I look and feel. I can't accept it.

stop being a fucking woman who is worried about a natural thing that happens to most men and is associated with healthy testosterone levels
youre fine
If you don't look like a complete mutant then 50% of how people see you is just how you carry yourself

yeah just reroll your genetics

I have this same hairline
desu I've just given up hope.

Attached: 1456701651908.jpg (323x242, 16K)

it's genetics you retard

t. worse hairline than my grandpa since I was a little kid

My hairline is dogshit and I have noticeable thinning around my crown and sides. Time to start working out doing finasteride and minoxidil taking supplements and saving up for a hair transplant.

I also shaved my head to.see how bad it was and its really bad. I also have a lot of white hairs and whats worse is that they come out looking damage and frail.

Fuck fucknfuuuuckk

Attached: 1566875579858.jpg (636x657, 42K)

>doing finasteride
allegely topical fin is coming out in january

I look like I have cancer but unironically

Indont have time.for that Im going.to the pharmacy this week to pick up a bottle. Being bald/aging is a nightmare

Its unbelievable Im not only cursed with general anxiety disorder but that fucking disorder also makes me age much quicker than normals. Being a robot is so uncool

>this samefag shilling nofap

im literally in the same situation. I've been using minoxidil for almost 5 months and there is no difference, actually it made my hair fall out even more.

Attached: LEQnTi6_d.jpg (530x800, 24K)

Were just trying to advice you to not pull your cock 24.7 thats not healthy

Attached: 1566882746132.png (449x470, 119K)

OP here. Lurking thread while walking dog.
Also quick question. This is sadly after close to 2 days not shaving my face. Should I even try to grow my facial hair out. It doesn't look promising

Attached: 20190828_165326-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 180K)

u are retardeds
>I've been using minoxidil for almost 5 months and there is no difference, actually it made my hair fall out even more.
yea minoxidil makes u lose hair at first more quickly, bc it accelerates the follicle's cycle
it's useless to stop balding anyways it's for growing NEW hair
unless u block dat DHT u're gonna be left with a thin layer of minox hair

Idk bro I feel like ot also JUSTED my hair anlittle bit. Minoxidil has a drying affect on the scalp so maybe try getting some sort of moisturizer or better yet use coconut oil and post results afterwards

You aren't very bad looking to be honest (none of the homosexual intentions)

no, i don't think you would look better with facial hair.

it is memed around that the buzzpill + beard is a bad combo, but it really isn't. Just try to get a physique that compliments it.
You can't be a fuckboy forever.

>There are people ITT who ironically blame fapping and other poor lifestyle changes for OP losing his hair
I'm 27 too with a full head of hair, I jack off all the time and my diet is pretty shit and I don't get enough sleep and I'm an alcoholic and drug addict

It's your genetics mate, sorry you were doomed from the beginning

>he isnt sleezemaxxing
why? its like you want an easy out to be a failure

>look at me with le anecdotal evidence

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: apu-angry.jpg (367x401, 22K)

nofap is filled with anecdotal evidence

I smell envy, seriously if you're not happy with your hair just shave it off and move onto better things

I agree. He should slick his hair back and grow out his chest hair.

You look better without. You're also not ugly at all and can probably land someone regardless of your hair, depending on your personality.

I agree with you

Op if you're reading this you are good looking and shouldn't feel that bad about your hair,try working out to get a healthier body too and you'll be good to go :)

I wish I even thought I'd look better with facial hair but I just don't. My younger bro can pull it off but I can't. Ah well.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Now I just need go get my hair cut shorter, I have been keeping my bangs like and swooping then to the side and I'm starting to think that's a bad idea.
My chest hair is pretty long....
I'm op and I wasn't the one replying to you...

Attached: 1565945545637.png (1050x1000, 31K)

Thanks. I'm debating about trying no fap, cold showers, 5 servings of veggies daily, more sleep, lifting more of my Dumbbells, and refraining from junk food like chips except on weekends maybe. Fuck I love chips...

Okay now I need to figure out how to ask for my hair to be cut at the barbers

>19
>Been balding since 15 and hair started receding recently but is already almost getting to OP's hairline

Should I just accept the fact that'll be completely bald before 22 ?
I'll try nofap and improving my diet but I'm autistic and have had bad anxiety my entire life so it probably won't matter. casual smoking probably doesn't help either

Attached: 1565813683996.jpg (640x422, 45K)

Stop using hats for fuck's sake. If I were you, I'd never take hot showers again (not even slightly hot), never wear any kind of hat (heck, I'd go as far as not wearing headphones - only earbuds/IEMs). I'd never sleep less than 7-8 hours and later than 11PM. Then, I'd look for medication for hair loss PREVENTION (go see a doctor for that). This is what my friend did and it worked (and he was in a worse situation).

(specific diets also helps)

I'm at stage 1 at 30 years old. I don't think it's going to move.

To be fair those are a lot of things to do to say you're doing all you can and then failing at one is the cause of it. I do agree with at least keeping up 3 out of 4 though.

>Work an unfulling job in a cubicle with a 30min commute each way
At least you have a fucking job bitch and get paid for it so you can slowly but steadily within a few year set aside for hair transplant or whatever the fuck you want as an alternative solution. Also 30min to commute is nothing. When I was forced to endure intersnships after internships, I had to commute 2-3h back and fro on a daily basis from the bonnies to the main city and in the end when those internships were over, they were all for naught due to how I was offered even lower than minimal wage in most cases or left when I saw how most of those exploitative internhsips were going nowehere. Btw these were for tech companies (note that I did these with the intention of getting hired with at least scratching minimal wage). Knowing that my masters degree is all worthless, lost all motivation in ever getting a salary scratching minimal wage and on top of that having no motivation to endure anymore internships or even bother working in any capacity. And on a sidenote, no way in hell I will ever be permitted for neetbux since our shitty country has some bs policy to outright refuse benefits for people with higher than batchelors degree.

Cont; coz it would have been 200 words over the 2k limit otherwise. Gonna sperg my autism out. Rants aside, I also have to deal with balding in my 20s but strangely enough nofap, even though its a fucking plebbit meme, has somewhat halted and even caused some regrowth in these past 2 months in which I refrained from wanking so there is something in this pseudo science after all. Even placebo is good medicine, especially when u cant fucking afford to get into hrt and all these minosomethingils etc, which I was dead set on enaging in for better results, if only I had the money for it lel but alas. In any case, sorry not sorry about the rant. Just pissed off that your situation is far from hopeless, if anything you have the means to restore your hair in due time one way or the other since you have some motherfucking income. I could become a mcdonalds wagie and earn more than i was ever offered after my successful internships but even i have some self respect in regards to work ethics despite going on about how i was constantly lowballed with below minimal wage offer coz muh "junior positions". Anyway balding isn't the end of the world. Even in this dire sitution I have nofap and rage-tier suicide as a secondary option.

now cop a bunch of tacky vacationy dad shirts that button up, an extremely comfortable bathrobe with a hood, old aviators, and buzz the top of your head so you have a skullet. don't forget an intense level of sandal wood cologne. couple this aesthetic with being Jow Forums and high charisma stats, you're absolutely fucking gold.

this
i did shit in my teens like drink 2 liters of dr. pepper every few days and eat nothing but cheetos while fapping everyday and i'm fine lmao

literally nobosy suggested he's losing hair bc of his diet, we were talking about his fatbabiface dipshits

shut the fuck up namefaggot wankstain

make me litle fagot

Attached: 1562959712669.png (712x712, 518K)

>just cranked it a half hour ago
>see this thread
>already terrified of losing my hair
That's it I'm quitting

Attached: 1537823142701.jpg (1121x1004, 92K)

It won't make you bald but excessive wanking will make you lazy. I've reduced it to every 4 days and treat myself to a cathartic hour or two of edging to the choicest gyaru doujins.

I jack off around once a day, much less so now that college has started again, I want to get it down to once a week if I can

Probably best. It's a pain to shower after each wank.

Either get a hair transplant or stop crying.

use a hair treatment shampoo like revita or purador with minoxodil. They'll help keep the scalp from being fucked, plus helping the hair regrowth process.